HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Anaheim Ducks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Match tre: Alla hagla för Silfverberg! Ducks vs Jets. Klockan 5:00 PM PST 10/6

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-06-2013, 05:15 PM
  #76
quentez
#8 Teemu Legend
 
quentez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Trondheim, Norway
Country: Norway
Posts: 2,262
vCash: 500
Still no word on who's in or out (if any changes are done at all)...?

quentez is offline  
Old
10-06-2013, 05:17 PM
  #77
Eddie Shack
RIP KevFist
 
Eddie Shack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Anaheim, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 7,240
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damn Skippy View Post
Do we know that those are separate entities?
Good question. Did Adam's blog stop about when lobster season opened?

Eddie Shack is offline  
Old
10-06-2013, 05:19 PM
  #78
2faded
Registered User
 
2faded's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Lomita, Ca
Country: United States
Posts: 2,218
vCash: 500
This game cant start soon so I can stop reading posts about our coverage. boo ****ing hoo

2faded is offline  
Old
10-06-2013, 05:21 PM
  #79
airforceones25
Registered User
 
airforceones25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: California
Country: United States
Posts: 3,286
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Shack View Post
Good question. Did Adam's blog stop about when lobster season opened?

airforceones25 is offline  
Old
10-06-2013, 05:25 PM
  #80
Everlong
Franchise Pillar
 
Everlong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 26,595
vCash: 500
Any idea who's starting between Fasth and Hiller?

Everlong is offline  
Old
10-06-2013, 05:27 PM
  #81
Spicy Porkins
Porkins the White
 
Spicy Porkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: He is risen!
Posts: 8,393
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everlong View Post
Any idea who's starting between Fasth and Hiller?
Correct. The choice is between Fasth and Hiller. I'm not starting, for example.

Spicy Porkins is offline  
Old
10-06-2013, 05:36 PM
  #82
Ducks DVM
Moderator
There is no grunion
 
Ducks DVM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Long Beach, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 15,390
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everlong View Post
Any idea who's starting between Fasth and Hiller?
Quote:
@icemancometh: Going to strongly assume that Viktor Fasth gets the start in goal vs. Jets. Oh, and that Teemu guy will play. ($) http://t.co/dQF65ONWn2
That's the best we have so far

Ducks DVM is offline  
Old
10-06-2013, 05:37 PM
  #83
Ducks DVM
Moderator
There is no grunion
 
Ducks DVM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Long Beach, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 15,390
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damn Skippy View Post
Correct. The choice is between Fasth and Hiller. I'm not starting, for example.
Does that prove that are are NOT also Ducksgo, however?

Ducks DVM is offline  
Old
10-06-2013, 05:51 PM
  #84
Sojourn
Where's the kaboom?
 
Sojourn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 24,715
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducks DVM View Post
Does that prove that are are NOT also Ducksgo, however?

__________________
"There is no better indication of a man's character than the company which he keeps" -- Machiavelli
Sojourn is offline  
Old
10-06-2013, 05:56 PM
  #85
Ducks Nation*
#ReleaseTheDucklings
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Country: United States
Posts: 6,706
vCash: 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducks DVM View Post
Does that prove that are are NOT also Ducksgo, however?

Ducks Nation* is offline  
Old
10-06-2013, 05:56 PM
  #86
Vipers31
Moderator
Advanced Stagnostic
 
Vipers31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bergisch Gladbach
Country: Germany
Posts: 11,102
vCash: 500
I am happy to announce that I can also educatedly guess-sume that I will likely not be starting today, provided that I'm not getting my hands on a time machine, several other factors, and the old question of whether time travelling would actually affect you guys or would merely create another one of countless parallel universes. But I'm strongly assuming I won't. For now.

Vipers31 is offline  
Old
10-06-2013, 06:05 PM
  #87
Ducks DVM
Moderator
There is no grunion
 
Ducks DVM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Long Beach, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 15,390
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducks DVM View Post
Does that prove that are are NOT also Ducksgo, however?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducks Nation View Post
Does that prove that YOU are are NOT also Ducksgo, however?

That's what happens when the cat runs across the iPad.

I know he's not though. Ducksgo is clearly Sojourn's 2nd account.

Ducks DVM is offline  
Old
10-06-2013, 06:06 PM
  #88
duckaroosky
So sayeth Duckthulu
 
duckaroosky's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Long Beach, Ca
Posts: 24,009
vCash: 500
DVM stealing my jokes... ****ing hack. I'll just start calling you Eric Stephens.

duckaroosky is offline  
Old
10-06-2013, 06:06 PM
  #89
Ducks DVM
Moderator
There is no grunion
 
Ducks DVM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Long Beach, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 15,390
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipers31 View Post
I am happy to announce that I can also educatedly guess-sume that I will likely not be starting today, provided that I'm not getting my hands on a time machine, several other factors, and the old question of whether time travelling would actually affect you guys or would merely create another one of countless parallel universes. But I'm strongly assuming I won't. For now.
If you do, don't sleep with your own grandmother.

Unless you already did.

The last time.

EDIT - stupid ninja wakes up from a nap solely to ninja me.

Ducks DVM is offline  
Old
10-06-2013, 06:07 PM
  #90
Unholy
Registered User
 
Unholy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: RSM, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 9,684
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducks DVM View Post
Does that prove that YOU are are NOT also Ducksgo, however?

That's what happens when the cat runs across the iPad.

I know he's not though. Ducksgo is clearly Sojourn's 2nd account.
Blaming things on a cat? Such things can not be forgiven.

I'm gonna too busy here to watch on a stream sadly, will have to resort to checking my app or twitter every couple minutes.

__________________
http://hfboards.com/image.php?u=96509&type=sigpic&dateline=1325746233
Unholy is offline  
Old
10-06-2013, 06:08 PM
  #91
Ducks DVM
Moderator
There is no grunion
 
Ducks DVM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Long Beach, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 15,390
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unholy View Post
Blaming things on a cat? Such things can not be forgiven.

I'm gonna too busy here to watch on a stream sadly, will have to resort to checking my app or twitter every couple minutes.
They know I'll cut parts off if they get out of line

You could always have the radio stream on real quietly?

Ducks DVM is offline  
Old
10-06-2013, 06:15 PM
  #92
Spicy Porkins
Porkins the White
 
Spicy Porkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: He is risen!
Posts: 8,393
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducks DVM View Post
Does that prove that are are NOT also Ducksgo, however?
No? Wait. Spaghetti!

Spicy Porkins is offline  
Old
10-06-2013, 06:17 PM
  #93
Vipers31
Moderator
Advanced Stagnostic
 
Vipers31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bergisch Gladbach
Country: Germany
Posts: 11,102
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducks DVM View Post
If you do, don't sleep with your own grandmother.

Unless you already did.

The last time.
Well, that's really only a problem if we don't give consideration to the multiverse-scenario. In that one, meeting or sleeping with grandmothers would affect me as the person who "time-travels", as it's only creating different lines. It would stop some other versions of me from coming into existence, but (A) just making the trip back in time would likely change a tiny bit so that those guys would be very different and (B) ******* them, what have they ever done for me from their white-bread parallel universe?

(At this point, I do want to make sure, though, that I'd most certainly still opt against any grandmother-/relative- funny business. For less selfless reasons.)

Vipers31 is offline  
Old
10-06-2013, 06:22 PM
  #94
ericnut
Registered User
 
ericnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Newport Beach
Country: United States
Posts: 5,547
vCash: 500
Hoping to see Lindholm tonight.

Perry needs to score. Still want to see Penner on the top line.

ericnut is offline  
Old
10-06-2013, 06:22 PM
  #95
Ducks DVM
Moderator
There is no grunion
 
Ducks DVM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Long Beach, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 15,390
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipers31 View Post
Well, that's really only a problem if we don't give consideration to the multiverse-scenario. In that one, meeting or sleeping with grandmothers would affect me as the person who "time-travels", as it's only creating different lines. It would stop some other versions of me from coming into existence, but (A) just making the trip back in time would likely change a tiny bit so that those guys would be very different and (B) ******* them, what have they ever done for me from their white-bread parallel universe?

(At this point, I do want to make sure, though, that I'd most certainly still opt against any grandmother-/relative- funny business. For less selfless reasons.)
Uhuh. You seem to be rather passionate about defending your hypothetical rights to inter-generational whoopee for such an altruist. Next thing you know you'll be explaining to us why Teemu should be traded to Winnipeg at the trade deadline.

Ducks DVM is offline  
Old
10-06-2013, 06:25 PM
  #96
quentez
#8 Teemu Legend
 
quentez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Trondheim, Norway
Country: Norway
Posts: 2,262
vCash: 500
So it's 45 minutes to puck drop, and we still have no lineups?

quentez is offline  
Old
10-06-2013, 06:27 PM
  #97
duckaroosky
So sayeth Duckthulu
 
duckaroosky's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Long Beach, Ca
Posts: 24,009
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericnut View Post
Hoping to see Lindholm tonight.

Perry needs to score. Still want to see Penner on the top line.
Perry needs to scores badly or I'm going to demand he gives some of his millions back

duckaroosky is offline  
Old
10-06-2013, 06:28 PM
  #98
Vipers31
Moderator
Advanced Stagnostic
 
Vipers31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bergisch Gladbach
Country: Germany
Posts: 11,102
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducks DVM View Post
Uhuh. You seem to be rather passionate about defending your hypothetical rights to inter-generational whoopee for such an altruist. Next thing you know you'll be explaining to us why Teemu should be traded to Winnipeg at the trade deadline.
Hmm, now that you put it like that, there is a pattern, isn't there? How often do you see people defending their hypothetical time-travelling multiverse rights and then turn around and then propose trading Selanne to Winnipeg? At least, like, 4 out of 5 times, -ish. I need to re-evaluate some decisions that got me here.

Vipers31 is offline  
Old
10-06-2013, 06:29 PM
  #99
Spicy Porkins
Porkins the White
 
Spicy Porkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: He is risen!
Posts: 8,393
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by quentez View Post
So it's 45 minutes to puck drop, and we still have no lineups?
I think we decided to blame the Register, as an institution, for that.

Spicy Porkins is offline  
Old
10-06-2013, 06:31 PM
  #100
ducks8
Registered User
 
ducks8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Riverside CA
Country: United States
Posts: 2,786
vCash: 500
Fasth in

ducks8 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:22 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.