HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > EA Sports NHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
EA Sports NHL Discussion forum for EA Sports NHL video games.

Created Fictional Players

Old
10-03-2013, 01:06 PM
SPV
Zoinks!

vCash: 500
Created Fictional Players

Just wondering if anyone else likes to make up fictional prospects for NHL. I usually load about 5-10 guys per draft year for the first three years. Guys from movies, players from my Big Win Hockey team, and other guys I've just made up through the years.

This year I added the Mighty Ducks kids for draft year 2016. Helps to keep me interested for more than one season. I was just curious, like the dynasty threads, I like to see how other people are playing the game, and what type of fictional names they might come up with.

SPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-07-2013, 10:20 PM
ToppsSmith

vCash: 500
I usually do too just to add some spice, haven't in 14 yet though. waiting on roster Updates and what not first. I also to spice things up sometimes make European super leagues with the top teams from Finland Sweden, Czech, Swiss, and German leagues and a competitor to the NHL in draft and free agency. That league takes a few years to get going, but once it does and prospects come into their own its quite fun.

ToppsSmith is offline   Reply With Quote