HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

2013-2014 Season GDT Templates and sign-up

Old
09-30-2013, 01:11 AM
Everlong
-

vCash: 500
That's some great work there Preds33. Background mixes in well.

Everlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-08-2013, 03:49 PM
Big Hurt

I'm not a huge fan of the guitar theme, but that's just my opinoin.

I did however JUST saw this thread, while I created tonight's GT since I didn't see one already posted.

I would like to have a universal way of doing it so it's constant throughout the year.

So yeah, apologies to all for starting tonight GDT without putting in all the effort you all do.

Big Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-08-2013, 03:56 PM
jntarheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Procala View Post
I'm not a huge fan of the guitar theme, but that's just my opinoin.

I did however JUST saw this thread, while I created tonight's GT since I didn't see one already posted.

I would like to have a universal way of doing it so it's constant throughout the year.

So yeah, apologies to all for starting tonight GDT without putting in all the effort you all do.
No worries, man! You did good.

The sign-up never came to fruition, so I just keep my stats and graphics updated and can do one if ever needed to. I think it would be good if someone where working on one to maybe post in this thread so that a couple people are not spending a lot of time only to be double posting GDT. But that is just me.

jntarheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-08-2013, 04:18 PM
Big Hurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by jntarheels View Post
No worries, man! You did good.

The sign-up never came to fruition, so I just keep my stats and graphics updated and can do one if ever needed to. I think it would be good if someone where working on one to maybe post in this thread so that a couple people are not spending a lot of time only to be double posting GDT. But that is just me.
That sounds good to me as well. I'd be fine doing them if people are struggling with time constaints. I might just need a little run down on how to use your templates and then we're good to go.

Old
10-09-2013, 12:11 AM
hockey diva

Would like to do the Nov 25th game against Phoenix it's my birthday.

hockey diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-09-2013, 06:53 AM
Big Hurt

As per tradition, I guess I'll handle the GDT for tomorrow's game against the Maple Leafs. Tarheels, can you send me the template so I can handle this during my lunch break today?

Although, if anyone wants to go ahead with this one and get it setup, feel free to, but if we don't win tomorrow night, we'll know why

Old
10-09-2013, 09:50 AM
jntarheels

Quote:
That sounds good to me as well. I'd be fine doing them if people are struggling with time constaints. I might just need a little run down on how to use your templates and then we're good to go.
Procala, the text for GDT that I use is attached.
I don't want to insult your intelligence, but am not sure how much knowledge you have of the tags used in the forum, but if there is anything on there that you don't understand, please let me know.
I make the graphics and update them in Photoshop. I would be happy to provide you or anyone those Photoshop files to update for themselves for their particular GDT, if you have access to Photoshop. Otherwise for most games I can adjust them the night before and upload them to my photobucket library.

Here is the link to my photobucket library which I have loaded all of the Game Matchup graphics, the clocks for all of the different game times this year, and a photo of all of the different arenas. http://s1289.photobucket.com/user/jn...?sort=3&page=1
I open the picture and update the GDT text that i keep saved with the new url link to the picture that matches the team we are playing.

Let me know if you need any help understanding what i have typed. And also this is just a template... add or takeaway any or all of the information that you would like to for your GDT.

Also I updated the opening sign-up list with the GDT makers and game results, so far. I also added your name for the next game and hockey diva for the game on Nov 25th.
Attached Files
File Type: txt gdt template.txt‎ (6.1 KB, 7 views)

Old
10-09-2013, 10:24 AM
Big Hurt

Quote:
Procala, the text for GDT that I use is attached.
I don't want to insult your intelligence, but am not sure how much knowledge you have of the tags used in the forum, but if there is anything on there that you don't understand, please let me know.
I make the graphics and update them in Photoshop. I would be happy to provide you or anyone those Photoshop files to update for themselves for their particular GDT, if you have access to Photoshop. Otherwise for most games I can adjust them the night before and upload them to my photobucket library.

Here is the link to my photobucket library which I have loaded all of the Game Matchup graphics, the clocks for all of the different game times this year, and a photo of all of the different arenas. http://s1289.photobucket.com/user/jn...?sort=3&page=1
I open the picture and update the GDT text that i keep saved with the new url link to the picture that matches the team we are playing.

Let me know if you need any help understanding what i have typed. And also this is just a template... add or takeaway any or all of the information that you would like to for your GDT.

Also I updated the opening sign-up list with the GDT makers and game results, so far. I also added your name for the next game and hockey diva for the game on Nov 25th.
Thanks! That's awesome, and I'll start working on this during my lunch break. I am at work and I don't have access to photoshop, could you take care of the lineups for me?

Also, like I mentioned before, if you just want to go ahead with this that's fine with me. Lord knows you put a lot of time/effort into creating the templates.

Old
10-09-2013, 11:30 AM
jntarheels

Quote:
Thanks! That's awesome, and I'll start working on this during my lunch break. I am at work and I don't have access to photoshop, could you take care of the lineups for me?

Also, like I mentioned before, if you just want to go ahead with this that's fine with me. Lord knows you put a lot of time/effort into creating the templates.
For the sake of tradition, you can do the next game and however many after that if we continue winning. I like the idea of people having their own twist on the GDT to make it personal.

If you would like to use my graphics I have updated them on my photobucket library.
Here are just the links to the updated line-up and stats

Forwards: http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/...ps3f1ed98c.jpg
Defense: http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/...psec1b527d.jpg
Goalies: http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/...ps9f888862.jpg
Scratch/ IR: http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/...ps6cd32ab5.jpg

Team stats: http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/...ps066ce071.jpg
Stat Leaders: http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/...ps5a74f7b3.jpg

Old
10-09-2013, 11:33 AM
Big Hurt

Quote:
For the sake of tradition, you can do the next game and however many after that if we continue winning. I like the idea of people having their own twist on the GDT to make it personal.

If you would like to use my graphics I have updated them on my photobucket library.
Here are just the links to the updated line-up and stats

Forwards: http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/...ps3f1ed98c.jpg
Defense: http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/...psec1b527d.jpg
Goalies: http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/...ps9f888862.jpg
Scratch/ IR: http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/...ps6cd32ab5.jpg

Team stats: http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/...ps066ce071.jpg
Stat Leaders: http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/...ps5a74f7b3.jpg
Not a problem at all. I actually noticed you updated them so I went ahead and made the thread using your graphics.

Well done again jn, quality stuff

Old
10-11-2013, 12:05 AM
jntarheels

Anybody want dibs on Saturday's game? I will update all of my graphics, but feel free to add some of your own or elements that you like to see.

Old
10-11-2013, 10:15 AM
Big Hurt

Yes, cause my streak got blasted last night.

If we ever need someone to do them last minute, I'll throw my name in the hat to do them.

I would like for us to start creating these the day before games, so maybe someone can knock this out today otherwise I can tonight.

Old
10-11-2013, 10:38 AM
Drake744
Unregistered User

Yeah I'm on board with starting the threads a day or whatever early. That way we can move on and prepare

Drake744 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-11-2013, 10:49 AM
Big Hurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake744 View Post
Yeah I'm on board with starting the threads a day or whatever early. That way we can move on and prepare
You want to go ahead and create tomorrows? tarheels has done all the hard work.

Old
10-11-2013, 11:15 AM
Drake744
Unregistered User

Quote:
You want to go ahead and create tomorrows? tarheels has done all the hard work.
Indeed he has....but I don't have enough free time at work to do it.

Old
10-11-2013, 11:20 AM
Big Hurt

Like I said, I'm more than willing to take it, as I can fiddle around with it and put it up.

Just want to make sure everyone gets a chance to create one, assuming they want to.

Old
10-11-2013, 12:23 PM
Drake744
Unregistered User

I vote for a green light for you to go ahead and start the next one. Then anyone can call dibs for the subsequent ones in advance.

Old
10-11-2013, 01:05 PM
jntarheels

I will do the one for Saturday's game unless Preds33 or Top 6 Spaling or someone else wants it.

I will need to adjust the lines and things, but i can get a Pre-Game Talk thread up to discuss things today prior to the game.
The Islanders are playing tonight in Chicago, so i will wait until after their game to finalize the graphics and info for the actual GDT.

Old
10-14-2013, 11:39 PM
hockey diva

I would like to do the GDT for the Montreal game since I will be there. Would like some help so PM me. Hockey Diva is road tripping!

hockey diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2013, 11:57 PM
jntarheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey diva View Post
I would like to do the GDT for the Montreal game since I will be there. Would like some help so PM me. Hockey Diva is road tripping!
I added you to the spreadsheet. PM me for any information or help that you need.

Old
10-18-2013, 12:50 AM
jntarheels

We got Hockey Diva on for Saturday's GDT on location in Montreal, but anybody interested in doing Sunday's game or any of the other games coming up in the next few weeks? I am going to be travelling for business and will try to keep up with the stats and graphics, but probably won't have the time to do any GDTs in the next couple weeks.

Old
10-19-2013, 01:32 PM
Preds33

Quote:
We got Hockey Diva on for Saturday's GDT on location in Montreal, but anybody interested in doing Sunday's game or any of the other games coming up in the next few weeks? I am going to be travelling for business and will try to keep up with the stats and graphics, but probably won't have the time to do any GDTs in the next couple weeks.
If Hockey Diva can't do it should they win, I have tomorrow's ready to go.

Preds33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-19-2013, 04:45 PM
Machinehead
Hank, pls

I would be honored to welcome the Preds to my home state and do the GDT for 11/12 @ the Islanders

10-21-2013, 07:47 AM
Preds33

I have tomorrows GDT almost ready to go

Preds33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-23-2013, 12:10 PM
jntarheels

Anybody have time or want to do the GDT for tomorrow's game against the Jets?