HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

GDT: 11/30 Panthers @ Ottawa 7:30 A-Channel

Old
11-30-2006, 11:37 PM
RTWAP*

vCash: 500
Great game to be at. I was there with my wife, her uncle from Germany (first hockey game ever) and a buddy. A good time was had by all.

Uncle Elmar really enjoyed himself. Now that I think of it, that's not a real big surprise. He loves just about everything about Canada. He's thinking of emigrating. He finds Germany to 'stuffy', and finds Canadians much more relaxed, informal, and happy.

RTWAP* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2006, 11:46 PM
DG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola View Post
Hi ya'll, Panthers fan here.

Any word on what happened with those kids who were hurt at the game tonight? I read they were taken to the hospital by ambulance, but it didn't say anything else. Poor things were so little too. I hope they're ok.
On the broadcast, they said they were ok, but that they were still taken to a hospital for precautionary reasons. When it happened, I saw the kid kinda click in to what happened and then burst into tears and I instantly hoped he didn't get glass in the eye or something. But, there were apparantly no injuries.

DG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2006, 11:51 PM
Lola
Future Panthers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbdudley View Post
On the broadcast, they said they were ok, but that they were still taken to a hospital for precautionary reasons. When it happened, I saw the kid kinda click in to what happened and then burst into tears and I instantly hoped he didn't get glass in the eye or something. But, there were apparantly no injuries.
Thanks for the info.

BTW, your team is awesome. It's what Panther fans had hoped JM could do with our dismal team. Apparently it's not gonna happen this year.

Lola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-01-2006, 12:19 AM
DG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola View Post
Thanks for the info.

BTW, your team is awesome. It's what Panther fans had hoped JM could do with our dismal team. Apparently it's not gonna happen this year.
Give JM some more time. He works wonders with young players and you have many good ones (Bouwmeester, Van Ryan, Allen, Horton, Weiss, Auld...). Look at how Hossa, Havlat, Alfredsson, Redden, Phillips have turned out... it's too bad you guys got screwed in the Luongo deal, which don't forget, wasn't Martin's fault (in fact, I heard he wanted Luongo to stay).

DG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-01-2006, 12:46 AM
RTWAP*

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbdudley View Post
A later report interviewed Phillips who said he asked a Sens staffer to check and found out that the kids had needed stitches. Just cuts, no major damage.

Old
12-01-2006, 12:54 AM
RTWAP*

An update on the kids who went to the hospital.

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=317256

Old
12-01-2006, 05:12 AM
Savannah Skunk

Wow, just managed to log on and see the score, 6-0!

Now thats the sens i know! I hope this continues! Congrats to Emery with the shutout!

Savannah Skunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-01-2006, 05:16 AM
freakin

I turned off the game after the second period, was hoping for at least a 10-0 finish. but oh well! Nice that Emery got the shutout. JM got pizowned.

freakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-01-2006, 07:43 AM
Savannah Skunk

I would not want to be the team that plays the Panthers in the next few games - after being shut out twice, combined with their currently losing streak, that team is gonna come out flying one night and seriously humaliate another. Glad we are through with them for a while.

Savannah Skunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-01-2006, 07:51 AM
Sens are like Whoa

Four for Four.

I'm taking us to the playoffs.

Sens are like Whoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-01-2006, 07:54 AM
Bloggins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sens are like Whoa View Post
Four for Four.

I'm taking us to the playoffs.

Without a doubt!

Bloggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-01-2006, 08:28 AM
PlayItAgain

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savannah Skunk View Post
I would not want to be the team that plays the Panthers in the next few games - after being shut out twice, combined with their currently losing streak, that team is gonna come out flying one night and seriously humaliate another. Glad we are through with them for a while.
Actually including last night, they have been shutout 3 games in a row. Now that is scary.

PlayItAgain is offline   Reply With Quote