HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > EA Sports NHL
EA Sports NHL Discussion forum for EA Sports NHL video games.

BE a GM draft day start

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-08-2013, 04:39 AM
  #1
mirec73
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Country: Slovakia
Posts: 74
vCash: 500
BE a GM draft day start

Do you that there is any way how to start GM mode with your created player and also start it on draft day 2013? its impossible right? but quite stupid, needs to be chenged

mirec73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-08-2013, 10:26 AM
  #2
Gardner McKay
Hey Hey...
 
Gardner McKay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Atlanta
Country: United States
Posts: 9,761
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirec73 View Post
Do you that there is any way how to start GM mode with your created player and also start it on draft day 2013? its impossible right? but quite stupid, needs to be chenged
I was able to do it...

__________________
"Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction."
Gardner McKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-08-2013, 11:30 AM
  #3
mirec73
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Country: Slovakia
Posts: 74
vCash: 500
can you then write me how did you come to it?
thanks

mirec73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-08-2013, 04:44 PM
  #4
you Giroux it for me
Registered User
 
you Giroux it for me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Philadelphia
Country: United States
Posts: 142
vCash: 500
When starting your Be a GM, it gives you the option to start before the preseason or at the draft. Just move the option to "at the draft" and that's it

you Giroux it for me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-09-2013, 04:03 AM
  #5
mirec73
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Country: Slovakia
Posts: 74
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by you Giroux it for me View Post
When starting your Be a GM, it gives you the option to start before the preseason or at the draft. Just move the option to "at the draft" and that's it
sure, thats obvious, but I want to have there my created players which is not possible as you get draft day roster and cant be changed for current or any else which contain your created player.

mirec73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-09-2013, 04:37 AM
  #6
Iridium128
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 239
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirec73 View Post
sure, thats obvious, but I want to have there my created players which is not possible as you get draft day roster and cant be changed for current or any else which contain your created player.
Could you not have the start date as the entry draft but keep the rosters to "current" with your created player on whatever team they are on?

Iridium128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:07 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.