Closed Thread

Old
10-09-2013, 04:35 PM
Saxon Eric

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Saxon Eric
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonteeh View Post
Peter Cehlarik continues to impress this season.

Hes out on loan from my hometown team in Sweden (Luleĺ) that plays in SHL, to our city neighbors Asplöven in Allsvenskan (Second division). Asplöven were originally told to be the team to finish last and get relegated but atm they are strongly sitting in the 7th place.

How about Cehlarik? Hes mainly playing in a line together with Lars Bryggman and another huge talent in Lucas Wallmark (both of them also loaned out by Luleĺ) and Cehlarik has 10 points in 10 games, 4 goals and 6 assist.

You guys should be excited about this guy, one of those players that really fits the style of play that Boston got. I was hoping for Kings to pick him in the draft, but congrats to you guys for a great young player!

Edit: Sorry for my ****** English, i'm Swedish after all
Thanks for the report, I have to think he's a lock for the Slovakian World Junior team

Old
10-09-2013, 05:42 PM
bruinsfan46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxon Eric View Post
Thanks for the report, I have to think he's a lock for the Slovakian World Junior team
They only have four drafted players, only Dano who went 27th ahead of him. Cehlarik's seven points at the under 18s tied for the team lead, he keeps scoring in good mens leagues, he should be one of the top players on the under 20 team.

Old
10-10-2013, 02:03 AM
Ola

I just wanted to drop by and comment on Cehlarik. I've seen him play live a couple of times this season and I think he is in an awesome environment playing for Asplöven in the second tier league in Sweden.

The kid got some potential. Handles the puck well and moves it extremely well under pressure. He got that ability to make it look so easy when pressured.

Skating is his big issue. He is a decent skater on the big ice, but he needs to add intensity. Can improve all over, from strengthening to technic.

He really is in a perfect environment though, he plays the goto scorer role on a real hard working team at a high level despite being so young and not really like an extremely early bloomer.

Reminds me some of Loui Eriksson to be honest, a bit more of a playmaker than sniper maybe.

Old
10-10-2013, 01:49 PM
DKH

Send a message via AIM to DKH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ola View Post
I just wanted to drop by and comment on Cehlarik. I've seen him play live a couple of times this season and I think he is in an awesome environment playing for Asplöven in the second tier league in Sweden.

The kid got some potential. Handles the puck well and moves it extremely well under pressure. He got that ability to make it look so easy when pressured.

Skating is his big issue. He is a decent skater on the big ice, but he needs to add intensity. Can improve all over, from strengthening to technic.

He really is in a perfect environment though, he plays the goto scorer role on a real hard working team at a high level despite being so young and not really like an extremely early bloomer.

Reminds me some of Loui Eriksson to be honest, a bit more of a playmaker than sniper maybe.
Much appreciated - he sounds like he has 'stuff' you can't teach but the areas that he needs to improve on can be through working at correctly and through repetition and diligence

Old
10-10-2013, 04:04 PM
Ogrim

A quick report on Arnesson, also playing in the 2nd division.

He's looking very strong defensively and seems to be getting more ice-time as the season rolls on. As expected.
Racking up the penalty minutes because 1) DIF plays man-coverage and the refs are cracking down on interference and slashing to the stick. 2) Honestly he's getting some penalties for being too strong.
For those worried about his offensive game I don't have much, but he's shown flashes with a couple of dangles (incl a spin-o-rama splitting the D) when leading the rush. That was all preseason ET games though.

As somebody already said, he's in the top 2 defensive D on the team. He'll make the safe play most of the time. Gets a big A for his stickwork, physicality, gap-control and outstanding 1on1 D.

Seidenberg-esque on many plays. Much like advertised by the B's european scout and he's progressed just fine.

Old
10-11-2013, 11:17 AM
bruinsfan1970
Global Moderator
B's R always Champs!

Closing this one up,continue here to part V http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1514525