HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Kastsitsyn vs Zherdev

Closed Thread

Old
01-17-2004, 07:30 AM
Garnet

vCash: 500
Kastsitsyn vs Zherdev

I now both these guys where touted as the best offensive packages in the 03 draft. Do they play a similiar game?? I ve only watched one Kastsitsyn game and it was last year. Ive been watching Zherdev the last few games and this kid is great!! going to be a great player in the league. I guess we can all hope Kats starts his NHL career as well as Zherdev. I wondering what others posters opinions are!

Old
01-17-2004, 08:27 AM
Freaky Habs Fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garnet
I now both these guys where touted as the best offensive packages in the 03 draft. Do they play a similiar game?? I ve only watched one Kastsitsyn game and it was last year. Ive been watching Zherdev the last few games and this kid is great!! going to be a great player in the league. I guess we can all hope Kats starts his NHL career as well as Zherdev. I wondering what others posters opinions are!
I nerver saw Kast play and only saw Zherdev on the news and he look amazing. Some scouts said that Kast was the most skilled player in the draft so if it's true and he turn out to be a better player than Zherdev, we a a superstar. To bad Kast didn't sign in the past summer...

Closed Thread