HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Just wanted to say you guys were right.

Old
10-12-2013, 04:44 PM
KingCanadain1976

vCash: 500
To the op your welcome. 2 leaf tys down so many more to come i hope. As a person that dealt with alot of bernier threads i hope all who talked bad about jb come and say they were wrong. ( i doubt they will but still hope to see it)

KingCanadain1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-12-2013, 05:12 PM
KingPuckChoo

we are always right

KingPuckChoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-12-2013, 08:46 PM
Scottkmlps

And we will look back on this thread as the ultimate jinx thread. Come on, somebody had to say it.

Scottkmlps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-12-2013, 08:48 PM
cyclones22

Welcome to the Kings board, where we are right about everything, all the time.

cyclones22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-13-2013, 12:22 AM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

We aren't right about everything all the time but we are right more often then not and waaaaaaaay more often then anyone else gives us credit for around HF.

Our fans here are some knowledgable men and women.

etherialone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-13-2013, 09:20 AM
ReverseSweep
Kingspiracy.

I am not at all surprised to see a strong start from JB. In all honesty, I just want to see Bernier succeed...However, I would love to see a playoff series where its Quick v Bernier.... can't imagine what the boards would look like......

ReverseSweep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-13-2013, 10:06 AM
Nefarious
Classless Doty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatty View Post
I am not at all surprised to see a strong start from JB. In all honesty, I just want to see Bernier succeed...However, I would love to see a playoff series where its Quick v Bernier.... can't imagine what the boards would look like......
Should that all happen, we'd have to dig up all the 'Bernier is unproven' threads.

Nefarious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-13-2013, 10:40 AM
BigKing
Spot Picker

I thought Frattin was really good in the Carolina game and has looked much better at RW.

I think the hate on Frattin is due to expectations that he is a 20 goal scorer. He might be one since there is a lot of time left in the season, but let's not ignore strong overall play because he hasn't scored a goal yet. Guy has played barely over 82 games in his career and is not being paid $3.5MM to miss tap-ins and flub wide open shots in the slot like certain players on this team...

BigKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-13-2013, 10:50 AM
MsWoof

I think Frattin is better as a RW than left so I'm glad Dean brought Carbomb over. I don't have any issues with him playing with Richie and Carts, until he does something stupid. He's an upgrade over Penner and also over early season Frattin.

MsWoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-13-2013, 11:03 AM
Riofan

I blame the shortened season. Had the season started on time with Quick recovering from surgery, there would've been more exposure for Bernier and consequently more trading partners due to the larger sample size. Water under the bridge now.

Riofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-13-2013, 11:30 AM
KingPurpleDinosaur
Bandwagon Kings Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinister6000 View Post
Its not about how well Fratton or Scrivens has played, its about how great Bernier is. All he needed was playing time, and he didn't get that with the Kings. Even if he out played Quick, Sutter wasn't going to play Bernier over Qiuck. You just have to look at last season. Bernier was way better than Quick during the regular season, and Sutter wouldn't even play him in back to back games. I'm glad the Kings finally let him go, now he show how good he is. They didn't get enough for him though. Have you noticed how many ex Kings prospects are now playing big roles in the NHL now? Lombardi has done a good job finding young players in free agency and the draft.
it is indicative of a great system, but it does peeve me that we are below average in the NHL on scoring, but gave up so many points in Purcell, Simmonds, and Moulson. Would be nice if we could score every now and then

KingPurpleDinosaur is offline   Reply With Quote