HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Bouillon

Old
12-04-2006, 08:27 AM
habfan4

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedScull View Post
Tucker has more goals than anyone on our team. Does that make our team an embarassment.

Tucker's hit was bad/cheap/whatever. However IMO punching a dude who doesn't want to fight is cheaper. Bouillon could have done nothing, we still would have had the 2 minute powerplay.
I don't see how Bouillon owned Tucker aside from besting cheapshots.
Patrick Eaves would totally agree with you...

Guys who don't want to fight should also refrain from throwing several gloved punches.

Bottom line with guys like Tucker (who are valuable players to have on your team) is live by the sword, die by the sword. You can't expect to mix it up after the whistle and run around game in game out then complain when someone takes you to task for your actions.

habfan4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-04-2006, 08:57 AM
znk

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedScull View Post
Tucker has more goals than anyone on our team. Does that make our team an embarassment.

Tucker's hit was bad/cheap/whatever. However IMO punching a dude who doesn't want to fight is cheaper. Bouillon could have done nothing, we still would have had the 2 minute powerplay.
I don't see how Bouillon owned Tucker aside from besting cheapshots.
I totaly disagree with you. Bouillon gave a clean hit and got charged by tucker. Those kind of plays are always dangerous for concussions. On the other hand tucker hit a guy in reteliation when he didnt have the puck. If you are man enough to come to the aid of your team mate(and I suppose that's what Tucker was doing) then you should be man enough to stand up for your self and give the other guy the opportunity to do the same.

If you dont want to fight
A) You dont cheap shot.
B) You dont punch with your golves on.

You'll notice that Bouillon held back and wasnt going to punch Tucker. He only punched him at the verry end when tucker hit him a couple of times in the face with gloved punches.
If you hit a guy like Tucker did you have to be prepared to drop the gloves when the other player decides to draw the line. Tucker was on the other side of this last year and Kovalev dropped the gloves when tucker jumped him after the hit. It's what a player should do.

That being said. Gettign rid of Tucker was one of the stupidest mistake by this team and I'd take him on my team any day of the week.

znk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-04-2006, 11:07 PM
Team_Spirit
#FireTherrien

vCash: 915
New link , you see what going on before and fater and the same play from 3 different angles. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gskY6Oar6Q

Team_Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote