HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Murray & Parros practicing with the team (no contact) Oct. 25

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-17-2013, 06:38 PM
  #726
EveryDay
Habs Prospect
 
EveryDay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Gatineau
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,535
vCash: 500
From RDS:

On a vu Pacioretty avant le match et il boitait un peu,on devrait en apprendre davantage apres la rencontre

It doesn't seem to bad to me ... if he can walk on his leg he won't be out for long

EveryDay is offline  
Old
10-17-2013, 07:27 PM
  #727
BLONG7
Registered User
 
BLONG7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Nova Scotia
Posts: 11,893
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryDay View Post
From RDS:

On a vu Pacioretty avant le match et il boitait un peu,on devrait en apprendre davantage apres la rencontre

It doesn't seem to bad to me ... if he can walk on his leg he won't be out for long
We could use some good news on the Max front...

BLONG7 is offline  
Old
10-17-2013, 08:21 PM
  #728
PyrettaBlaze
Registered User
 
PyrettaBlaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,949
vCash: 500
@LavoieRenaud:
Saw last night that according to rumors, Max Pacioretty was out for 8 months. Not true. #canadiens

https://twitter.com/lavoierenaud/sta...10776942923776

PyrettaBlaze is offline  
Old
10-17-2013, 09:39 PM
  #729
Gros Bonhomme
Benoit Brunet #1 Fan
 
Gros Bonhomme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 298
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Gros Bonhomme
Hamstring injury for Pac. Out 3 weeks. Could've been a lot worse.

Gros Bonhomme is offline  
Old
10-17-2013, 09:39 PM
  #730
PyrettaBlaze
Registered User
 
PyrettaBlaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,949
vCash: 500
Left hamstring strain for Pacioretty. Out for 3 weeks only!

PyrettaBlaze is offline  
Old
10-17-2013, 09:39 PM
  #731
Phil Parent
Is Watching The D
 
Phil Parent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,577
vCash: 50
3 weeks per Habs.

Phil Parent is offline  
Old
10-17-2013, 09:39 PM
  #732
Zaide
I'm a renegade
 
Zaide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Quebec City
Country: uriname
Posts: 63,915
vCash: 152
Patches out 3 weeks.

Which means 10 days.

__________________
Zaide is offline  
Old
10-17-2013, 09:39 PM
  #733
MontrealFans
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 338
vCash: 500
3 weeks patches pulled hammy

MontrealFans is offline  
Old
10-17-2013, 09:40 PM
  #734
frederixx
Registered User
 
frederixx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,375
vCash: 500
Yup, it's now official, out for 3 weeks (that probably means 4-5 days)

frederixx is offline  
Old
10-17-2013, 09:40 PM
  #735
MasterDecoy
Carlos Danger
 
MasterDecoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Beijing
Posts: 9,195
vCash: 1707
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernHab View Post
Here is an example......

Canadiens: Should The Ghosts Of The Forum Be Left To Rest?

http://thefarmclub.net/2013/10/02/ca...rum-left-rest/

It does not help that a large portion of the fanbase does not fully understand or appreciate the purpose of "Passing the Torch".

Bad karma to turn away from the storied past and success of the Habs.
ghosts?

man, you're really thinking too hard about it...

MasterDecoy is online now  
Old
10-17-2013, 09:41 PM
  #736
Adamcrazy3
Registered User
 
Adamcrazy3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Fes, Morocco
Country: Morocco
Posts: 484
vCash: 500
Patches out for 3 weeks so he'll be in the lineup this saturday

Adamcrazy3 is offline  
Old
10-17-2013, 09:42 PM
  #737
Whitesnake
Year of the Snake
 
Whitesnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lorraine
Country: Canada
Posts: 43,680
vCash: 500
So....how about that phony site again with their February news? And people still follow that site? Those guys are laughing at you....

Whitesnake is offline  
Old
10-17-2013, 09:43 PM
  #738
Phil Parent
Is Watching The D
 
Phil Parent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,577
vCash: 50
You know, it took so long because ORIGINALLY it was completely torn apart. But you know, superhuman healing powers. They gave it a day and now it's just a strain. He'll be on the ice by now next week.

Phil Parent is offline  
Old
10-17-2013, 09:44 PM
  #739
hogtownhabsfan
Registered User
 
hogtownhabsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 4,668
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyrettaBlaze View Post
Left hamstring strain for Pacioretty. Out for 3 weeks only!
What a relief!

hogtownhabsfan is offline  
Old
10-17-2013, 09:47 PM
  #740
waffledave
waffledave, from hf
 
waffledave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 19,970
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
So....how about that phony site again with their February news? And people still follow that site? Those guys are laughing at you....
They are bogus. Their "DT" source was me just ****ing with them for like a year.

waffledave is offline  
Old
10-17-2013, 09:47 PM
  #741
Andy
Registered User
 
Andy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,641
vCash: 500
Hamstrings are tricky. I had one when I played baseball, you think you're healed and then one burst of speed and you feel it. Type of injury you don't know is healed until you are playing game scenarios.

Andy is offline  
Old
10-17-2013, 09:51 PM
  #742
Analyzer
#WeAreBoston
 
Analyzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Renfrew, ON.
Country: Canada
Posts: 39,136
vCash: 500
I don't get why people follow nobodies. I mean, are you really that stupid and/or desperate for any hockey info ?

Analyzer is offline  
Old
10-17-2013, 09:53 PM
  #743
Vicious
Registered User
 
Vicious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,668
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Vicious
He'll be a game time decision on Saturday. #wolverine

Vicious is offline  
Old
10-17-2013, 09:57 PM
  #744
Whitesnake
Year of the Snake
 
Whitesnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lorraine
Country: Canada
Posts: 43,680
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by waffledave View Post
They are bogus. Their "DT" source was me just ****ing with them for like a year.
That's like another INSIDERZ guy who was a freakin 31 000 people following him on Twitter with nothing else but news from other people and he keeps saying it's his......At best, those guys are great at following 'cause they are telling us what's out there instead of us checking it......But pretending as if they are insiders? That's funny. But then, there's tons of people following them thinking they are. I tell you, those guys have to laugh so much every single day.

Whitesnake is offline  
Old
10-17-2013, 10:00 PM
  #745
Marc the Habs Fan
Moderator
Olympic Champion
 
Marc the Habs Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Longueuil
Country: Canada
Posts: 49,217
vCash: 597
What...those idiot insiders were wrong? Impossible.

The front part of his knee barely moved and he grabbed the back part of his leg first, no way it was a torn ACL.

Looks like he'll miss around 8 or 9 games. We caught a break...this could have happened in a busier stretch. As an example, the Habs play 11 games in a 3 week stretch in December.

Marc the Habs Fan is offline  
Old
10-17-2013, 10:04 PM
  #746
waffledave
waffledave, from hf
 
waffledave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 19,970
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
That's like another INSIDERZ guy who was a freakin 31 000 people following him on Twitter with nothing else but news from other people and he keeps saying it's his......At best, those guys are great at following 'cause they are telling us what's out there instead of us checking it......But pretending as if they are insiders? That's funny. But then, there's tons of people following them thinking they are. I tell you, those guys have to laugh so much every single day.
The odd thing is one day I just stopped emailing them as DT but they continued to post his rumours so I guess they just made stuff up.

Once I sent them a list of all the UFA forwards available and they posted it as "rumoured players Habs are interested in"... no kidding...

waffledave is offline  
Old
10-17-2013, 10:06 PM
  #747
Monctonscout
Monctonscout
 
Monctonscout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 28,935
vCash: 500
Told you...if it was a bad injury they would not have needed 3 days to figure it out.

Monctonscout is offline  
Old
10-17-2013, 10:07 PM
  #748
Whitesnake
Year of the Snake
 
Whitesnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lorraine
Country: Canada
Posts: 43,680
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by waffledave View Post
The odd thing is one day I just stopped emailing them as DT but they continued to post his rumours so I guess they just made stuff up.

Once I sent them a list of all the UFA forwards available and they posted it as "rumoured players Habs are interested in"... no kidding...
Seriously? Wow. That's even better. Incredible to be able to fool so many people for such a long time though. I guess they are doing something right.....people are still there worshipping and waiting for their "infos".

Whitesnake is offline  
Old
10-17-2013, 10:07 PM
  #749
Analyzer
#WeAreBoston
 
Analyzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Renfrew, ON.
Country: Canada
Posts: 39,136
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monctonscout View Post
Told you...if it was a bad injury they would not have needed 3 days to figure it out.
Swelling can play a factor in determining if it's a bad, or just a minor injury. I guess this one is in the middle ?

Analyzer is offline  
Old
10-17-2013, 10:09 PM
  #750
TomPlex
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,104
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc the Habs Fan View Post
What...those idiot insiders were wrong? Impossible.

The front part of his knee barely moved and he grabbed the back part of his leg first, no way it was a torn ACL.

Looks like he'll miss around 8 or 9 games. We caught a break...this could have happened in a busier stretch. As an example, the Habs play 11 games in a 3 week stretch in December.
When I tore my ACL I had no pain and that's the general consensus regarding that injury. Plus, there's no way he's walking after 2 days. I knew it wasn't ACL.

TomPlex is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:51 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.