HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Columbus Blue Jackets
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

CBJ Prospect Thread III

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-08-2013, 02:43 PM
  #951
JacketsFanWest
Registered User
 
JacketsFanWest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Country: Sweden
Posts: 2,799
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachACA View Post
How's Forsberg been doing?
He's splitting time with another fantastic young goalie (Linus Ullmark). Both have been doing very well, but Modo has a pretty good team this year.

In 5 games, 92.14 S% and 2.14 gaa.

JacketsFanWest is offline  
Old
10-08-2013, 04:25 PM
  #952
Jussi
No strings on me
 
Jussi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: Finland
Posts: 48,338
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fro View Post
Korpisalo appears to be having a year to forget this year
He needs to find consistency, especially mentally. I read he looked really nervous today.

Jussi is offline  
Old
10-08-2013, 05:39 PM
  #953
CBJWennberg41
Me when I watch CBJ
 
CBJWennberg41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Country: United States
Posts: 15,592
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
He needs to find consistency, especially mentally. I read he looked really nervous today.
He who hesitates is lost. He had an opportunity today and it was a flop. It was his first big test in his career, and you saw the results. My confidence in Korpisalo is fading. Not just from this performance, but the way he's looked at development camps too.

CBJWennberg41 is offline  
Old
10-08-2013, 06:55 PM
  #954
Roadman
Moving On
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: London OH
Country: United States
Posts: 2,592
vCash: 500
Might as well just cut him now. No sense in letting him hang around and spoil things.














Roadman is offline  
Old
10-08-2013, 09:43 PM
  #955
bizzz*
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Minsk
Country: Tokelau
Posts: 3,107
vCash: 500
Well, at least Wennberg had a good game. He scored twice in 5:3 win. Montreal fans are following every breath of Sebastian Collberg and he had assists on both Wennberg's goals, so here's the video named "Sebastian Collberg Two Assists vs AIK (8/10/13)":



Who did we draft - goalscorer or playmaker? Wennberg has 5 goals and zero assists in 10 games so far.

bizzz* is offline  
Old
10-10-2013, 07:57 AM
  #956
Fro
Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
 
Fro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Drinking With Carts
Country: United States
Posts: 16,355
vCash: 500
CBJ Prospects ‏@CBJProspects 1m
Markus Sřberg scored his league leading 9th goal of the season and scored in the shootout of a 6-5 Frölunda J20 win #CBJ #J20Windians

CBJ Prospects ‏@CBJProspects 2m
Dillon Heatherington had an assist(5 ) in a 5-4 Broncos loss #CBJ

CBJ Prospects ‏@CBJProspects 2m
Oscar Dansk made 14 saves in a 3-2 Otters win his 3rd of the season #CBJ

Fro is offline  
Old
10-10-2013, 12:13 PM
  #957
bizzz*
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Minsk
Country: Tokelau
Posts: 3,107
vCash: 500
Zaar 4+1 in 8 games
Wennberg 5+0 in 10 games
Soberg 9+4 in 11 games
So the Jackets prospects in Sweden combined for 18 goals and only 5 assists in 29 games. That's weird.

Dano's ice time was cut to 06:48 last night. Lowest on the team. And they won again.

bizzz* is offline  
Old
10-12-2013, 10:46 AM
  #958
stevo61
Registered User
 
stevo61's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,470
vCash: 500
Dansk seems to really be coming around. 5-1-1 record 2.29GAA, 921sv% and got his 1st shutout of the season last night

stevo61 is offline  
Old
10-12-2013, 11:37 AM
  #959
Jussi
No strings on me
 
Jussi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: Finland
Posts: 48,338
vCash: 500
Korpisalo played for Kiekko-Vantaa yesterday. Played 17 minutes and allowed 4 goals before he was pulled.

Jussi is offline  
Old
10-12-2013, 01:00 PM
  #960
CBJWennberg41
Me when I watch CBJ
 
CBJWennberg41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Country: United States
Posts: 15,592
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevo61 View Post
Dansk seems to really be coming around. 5-1-1 record 2.29GAA, 921sv% and got his 1st shutout of the season last night
Should calm the people who gave up on him after one bad year.

Korpisalo doesn't appear to be the answer.

CBJWennberg41 is offline  
Old
10-12-2013, 01:22 PM
  #961
bizzz*
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Minsk
Country: Tokelau
Posts: 3,107
vCash: 500
Forsberg is having a decent season. His SV% is 6th in the SEL. Tonight he's got 4:3 win.
Wennberg scored his 6th goal and still has no assists after 11 games. At least Soberg got one helper for J20 Frolunda team. Both Frolundas won.

And Dano played almost 17 minutes last night. Slovan won 1:0 in SO.


Last edited by bizzz*: 10-12-2013 at 01:29 PM.
bizzz* is offline  
Old
10-14-2013, 08:00 AM
  #962
Fro
Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
 
Fro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Drinking With Carts
Country: United States
Posts: 16,355
vCash: 500
the prospect week in review

http://www.theunionblue.com/2013/10/...t-week-review/

Fro is offline  
Old
10-14-2013, 08:08 AM
  #963
ImGoingNucks
A.K.A VikingNuck
 
ImGoingNucks's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Coquitlam BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,202
vCash: 500
Oliver Bjorkstrand added another 3 points 1g and 2a to his tally.

He now has 18 points in 8 games.

10g and 8a 4th in league with 2 games in hand compared to 1-2 and 3.


http://winterhawks.com/video/index/i...4ad7019f7d0e72


Last edited by ImGoingNucks: 10-14-2013 at 08:14 AM.
ImGoingNucks is offline  
Old
10-14-2013, 04:29 PM
  #964
Nothing Else Maattas
Registered User
 
Nothing Else Maattas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Erie, PA
Posts: 84
vCash: 500
Honourable mention for the award this week goes to...In goal, the Otters’ Oscar Dansk, a Columbus Blue Jackets prospect, went 2-0-0-0 with a shutout victory along with a goals-against-average of 1.00 and save percentage of .961.

He also posted another shutout today in a 7-0 win over Mississauga. 19 saves.

Nothing Else Maattas is offline  
Old
10-17-2013, 12:31 AM
  #965
Sore Loser
HF Partner
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Spokane, WA.
Country: United States
Posts: 6,426
vCash: 500
Got a good look at Dillon Heatherington, as the Swift Current Broncos made their bi-annual trip to Spokane tonight. Definitely not my first time seeing him, but it's a treat to get to see him up close.

Obviously, his size is the first thing you notice when you watch him play; but what really impresses me is his mobility. He skates like he's 6'0" or 6'1", not 6'4". He wasn't overly physical, but took the body when he needed to. Very good puck mover, hard, heavy shot that he was content to put wide of the net just to get through traffic. Really, Dillon played a solid all-around game; was one of only two players on his team with a +1 rating in a 5-1 loss.

I think this kid has a very bright future; looks the part of a good second or third pairing guy that can play in several different roles. For Swift Current, he's the leader on a very good blueline that boasts no less than 3 potential NHL players - possibly more; in Heatherington, Julius Honka, and Brycen Martin. Being the anchor for such a talented blueline corps is nothing to sneer at.

Lastly, Eetu Laurikainen not only has one of the best names in hockey; but he is an absolute blast to watch. It's a travesty that an NHL team has not inked his rights just yet ... he's a remarkable goaltender.

Sore Loser is offline  
Old
10-19-2013, 08:19 AM
  #966
Fro
Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
 
Fro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Drinking With Carts
Country: United States
Posts: 16,355
vCash: 500
CBJ Prospects ‏@CBJProspects 2m
Peter Quenneville had an assist(2) in a 3-1 win over UMass-Lowell #CBJ

CBJ Prospects ‏@CBJProspects 2m
Dillon Heatherington had an assist(7) in a 5-4 loss to Portland #CBJ

CBJ Prospects ‏@CBJProspects 2m
Oliver Bjorkstrand scored his 12th goal of the season in a 5-4 Portland win over Swift Current #CBJ

CBJ Prospects ‏@CBJProspects 1m
TJ Tynan scored the game winning goal also adding an assist(2) in a 3-2 Irish win #CBJ

CBJ Prospects ‏@CBJProspects 3m
Oscar Dansk made 18 saves in a 4-3 Otters win their 6th straight. Shutout streak ended at 170:48 #CBJ

Fro is offline  
Old
10-19-2013, 11:20 AM
  #967
RDriesenUD
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 8,743
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sore Loser View Post
Got a good look at Dillon Heatherington, as the Swift Current Broncos made their bi-annual trip to Spokane tonight. Definitely not my first time seeing him, but it's a treat to get to see him up close.

Obviously, his size is the first thing you notice when you watch him play; but what really impresses me is his mobility. He skates like he's 6'0" or 6'1", not 6'4". He wasn't overly physical, but took the body when he needed to. Very good puck mover, hard, heavy shot that he was content to put wide of the net just to get through traffic. Really, Dillon played a solid all-around game; was one of only two players on his team with a +1 rating in a 5-1 loss.

I think this kid has a very bright future; looks the part of a good second or third pairing guy that can play in several different roles. For Swift Current, he's the leader on a very good blueline that boasts no less than 3 potential NHL players - possibly more; in Heatherington, Julius Honka, and Brycen Martin. Being the anchor for such a talented blueline corps is nothing to sneer at.

Lastly, Eetu Laurikainen not only has one of the best names in hockey; but he is an absolute blast to watch. It's a travesty that an NHL team has not inked his rights just yet ... he's a remarkable goaltender.
Thank you

RDriesenUD is online now  
Old
10-21-2013, 10:21 PM
  #968
Sore Loser
HF Partner
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Spokane, WA.
Country: United States
Posts: 6,426
vCash: 500
October WHL Draft Top-10

http://thescoutingreport.org/bleackl...raft-statement

Too bad we'll probably miss out on Sam Reinhart, kid is looking like a real gem. Hope you all enjoy the read!

Sore Loser is offline  
Old
10-24-2013, 08:05 AM
  #969
Fro
Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
 
Fro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Drinking With Carts
Country: United States
Posts: 16,355
vCash: 500
CBJ Prospects ‏@CBJProspects 1m
Markus Sřberg had an assist(6) in a 4-1 Frölunda J20 win #CBJ #J20Windians

CBJ Prospects ‏@CBJProspects 1m
Oscar Dansk made 17 saves for his LEAGUE LEADING 9th win of the season. The Otters have won 8 straight #CBJ

CBJ Prospects ‏@CBJProspects 1m
Oliver Bjorkstrand had an assist(11) in a 5-3 Winterhawks win #CBJ

CBJ Prospects ‏@CBJProspects 1m
Joonas Korpisalo made 32 saves in a 5-3 Kiekko-Vantaa win #CBJ

CBJ Prospects ‏@CBJProspects 1h
Daniel Zaar's team Rögle BK fired their coach, team was 4-9-2

Fro is offline  
Old
10-24-2013, 03:29 PM
  #970
Nothing Else Maattas
Registered User
 
Nothing Else Maattas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Erie, PA
Posts: 84
vCash: 500
As someone who attends quite a bit of Otters games, Dansk has been the real deal.
Knoblauch fixed the defense, and GM Bassin did good on changing the personnel.

Also having scoring depth this season helps.

Nothing Else Maattas is offline  
Old
10-25-2013, 12:41 PM
  #971
JacketsFanWest
Registered User
 
JacketsFanWest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Country: Sweden
Posts: 2,799
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fro View Post
CBJ Prospects ‏@CBJProspects 1h
Daniel Zaar's team Rögle BK fired their coach, team was 4-9-2
Zaar is back up to the 1st line in their first game since sacking their coach. Both Nylanders on the 4th line.

Zaar scored in the 1st period.

JacketsFanWest is offline  
Old
10-25-2013, 01:10 PM
  #972
Byrral
Registered User
 
Byrral's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Country: United States
Posts: 3,035
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fro View Post
CBJ Prospects ‏@CBJProspects 1m
Oscar Dansk made 17 saves for his LEAGUE LEADING 9th win of the season. The Otters have won 8 straight #CBJ
I knew it was bad for his development playing on such a horrible Erie team last season

He hasn't been taking as many pucks from what I see from past posts on him. Obviously a much improved team in front of him.

Byrral is offline  
Old
10-25-2013, 03:11 PM
  #973
BoonesJenner
Registered User
 
BoonesJenner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,532
vCash: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacketsFanWest View Post
Zaar is back up to the 1st line in their first game since sacking their coach. Both Nylanders on the 4th line.

Zaar scored in the 1st period.
Awesome! I really hope he can have a big season this year. I wanna see him crack the roster the next year or two

BoonesJenner is offline  
Old
10-26-2013, 09:29 AM
  #974
Fro
Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
 
Fro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Drinking With Carts
Country: United States
Posts: 16,355
vCash: 500
CBJ Prospects ‏@CBJProspects 1h
TJ Tynan had 2 assists(4,5) and was named 1st star in a 3-2 Irish win #CBJ

CBJ Prospects ‏@CBJProspects 1h
Martin Ouellette made 27 saves in a 3-2 overtime win his 2nd of the year #CBJ

CBJ Prospects ‏@CBJProspects 1h
Daniel Zaar scored his 5th goal of the season in a 4-2 Rögle win with the U18 team coach filling in #CBJ

CBJ Prospects ‏@CBJProspects 1h
Oliver Bjorkstrand had 3 assists(13,14,15) and was named 2nd star in a 6-3 Winterhawks win #CBJ #radioguysaidfour

CBJ Prospects ‏@CBJProspects 1h
Oscar Dansk made 30 saves in a 5-1 Otters win, Oscar's 10th(won 11 all last year) team's 9th in a row #CBJ #hecanDanskifhewantsto

CBJ Prospects ‏@CBJProspects 1h
Kerby Rychel had a goal(9) and 2 assists(13,14) and was named 1st star in a 5-3 Spitfires win #CBJ

Fro is offline  
Old
10-26-2013, 09:38 AM
  #975
RDriesenUD
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 8,743
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fro View Post
CBJ Prospects ‏@CBJProspects 1h
TJ Tynan had 2 assists(4,5) and was named 1st star in a 3-2 Irish win #CBJ

CBJ Prospects ‏@CBJProspects 1h
Martin Ouellette made 27 saves in a 3-2 overtime win his 2nd of the year #CBJ

CBJ Prospects ‏@CBJProspects 1h
Daniel Zaar scored his 5th goal of the season in a 4-2 Rögle win with the U18 team coach filling in #CBJ

CBJ Prospects ‏@CBJProspects 1h
Oliver Bjorkstrand had 3 assists(13,14,15) and was named 2nd star in a 6-3 Winterhawks win #CBJ #radioguysaidfour

CBJ Prospects ‏@CBJProspects 1h
Oscar Dansk made 30 saves in a 5-1 Otters win, Oscar's 10th(won 11 all last year) team's 9th in a row #CBJ #hecanDanskifhewantsto

CBJ Prospects ‏@CBJProspects 1h
Kerby Rychel had a goal(9) and 2 assists(13,14) and was named 1st star in a 5-3 Spitfires win #CBJ
It is so nice having a good, young NHL team, players like Erixon in the AHL, and all these prospects playing so well.

RDriesenUD is online now  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:45 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2015 All Rights Reserved.