HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

What the HELL is going on with Henrik Lundqvist?

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-20-2013, 08:41 AM
  #251
bubba5
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,017
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mio41 View Post
We are playing Hartford's lineup, so when Hank is subpar we have no chance
And what kind off lineup were the devs playing? Maybe king needs to go and make some more head and shoulder commercials.

bubba5 is online now  
Old
10-20-2013, 09:15 AM
  #252
Dagoon44
Registered User
 
Dagoon44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 4,982
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Dagoon44 Send a message via Yahoo to Dagoon44
The most overrated player in the history of the New York Rangers bar none, he is a above avg goalie on some horrible teams. The msg p.r. Machine has protected and constructed this king of NY. Image . He is so sheltered from criticism never is he called out even Joe and Sam refuse to mention a bad goal and if they do it is quickly followed with Hank is a fierce competitor and would love that one back. They ran Biron out of town in his one bad start. hank is good never been great because the people in front of him have never been great which is not his fault . The 2011 team gave him a shot at a cup and he was horrible in the NJ series and out played by Marty who wasn't much better.. My opinion he wants his money and the contract is totally messing with his head

Dagoon44 is offline  
Old
10-20-2013, 09:30 AM
  #253
Bleed Ranger Blue
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 15,109
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoon44 View Post
The most overrated player in the history of the New York Rangers bar none, he is a above avg goalie on some horrible teams. The msg p.r. Machine has protected and constructed this king of NY. Image . He is so sheltered from criticism never is he called out even Joe and Sam refuse to mention a bad goal and if they do it is quickly followed with Hank is a fierce competitor and would love that one back. They ran Biron out of town in his one bad start. hank is good never been great because the people in front of him have never been great which is not his fault . The 2011 team gave him a shot at a cup and he was horrible in the NJ series and out played by Marty who wasn't much better.. My opinion he wants his money and the contract is totally messing with his head
Didn't Lundqvist refuse to attend one of your events? Is that why you say such silly things about how good hes been for the last 8 years?

Bleed Ranger Blue is offline  
Old
10-20-2013, 09:31 AM
  #254
abev
HFBoards Sponsor
 
abev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: NY
Country: United States
Posts: 3,590
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno View Post
good thing is, his price seems to go down after every game. He'd have a ton of balls to ask for 8mil + after this ****show start to a season...and yeah a LOT of this is on him. Are we helping in front? No, but he's given up some awful goals.
Theres nothing worse than a player who plays out of their mind in their contract year and gets paid only to have very average years after that. I am so glad we are seeing the real Lundqvist now.

I dont care whats happening in front of him. Lundqvist looks clueless and doesnt miss a chance to show off his Eli-style pouting body language. Theres no fight in his game.

A crappy start by Lundqvist and then using up every last bit of effort he has on the Olympics virtually guarantees a poor March and April. Good luck to the fool who offers him more than 6 mil.

abev is offline  
Old
10-20-2013, 09:34 AM
  #255
Dagoon44
Registered User
 
Dagoon44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 4,982
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Dagoon44 Send a message via Yahoo to Dagoon44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleed Ranger Blue View Post
Didn't Lundqvist refuse to attend one of your events? Is that why you say such silly things about how good hes been for the last 8 years?
For the record I have corrected you at least 50 times . Hank and I have done business and he made a huge amount of money. He never refused to work for me . You have a obsession to discredit me because you can't deal with the fact he isn't playing well. Have a great day and maybe save this post so you can stop getting facts wrong

Dagoon44 is offline  
Old
10-20-2013, 09:35 AM
  #256
offdacrossbar
with the 10th pick..
 
offdacrossbar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: da cuse
Country: Tuvalu
Posts: 8,467
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoon44 View Post
The most overrated player in the history of the New York Rangers bar none, he is a above avg goalie on some horrible teams. The msg p.r. Machine has protected and constructed this king of NY. Image . He is so sheltered from criticism never is he called out even Joe and Sam refuse to mention a bad goal and if they do it is quickly followed with Hank is a fierce competitor and would love that one back. They ran Biron out of town in his one bad start. hank is good never been great because the people in front of him have never been great which is not his fault . The 2011 team gave him a shot at a cup and he was horrible in the NJ series and out played by Marty who wasn't much better.. My opinion he wants his money and the contract is totally messing with his head
the rest of the league and the entire world hockey community would probably beg to differ.

hank is world class.

even the best at what they do struggle at times. you dont negate his entire body of work just because hes fighting his game right now in front of a makeshift lineup.

hes human.

oh, and hank playing for the devs when they were dominant, every bit as good as fatso in his prime and more, imo,

offdacrossbar is offline  
Old
10-20-2013, 09:37 AM
  #257
Bleed Ranger Blue
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 15,109
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoon44 View Post
For the record I have corrected you at least 50 times . Hank and I have done business and he made a huge amount of money. He never refused to work for me . You have a obsession to discredit me because you can't deal with the fact he isn't playing well. Have a great day and maybe save this post so you can stop getting facts wrong
Obsession? I dont have to work very hard at all when you discredit Lundqvist, who has been beyond outstanding for 8 years. You come out of your cave to chirp nonsense like this when Lundqvist has a few bad games, then he makes you look like an idiot for the other 95% of the season.

Bleed Ranger Blue is offline  
Old
10-20-2013, 09:37 AM
  #258
Gardner McKay
Moderator
#4parsley
 
Gardner McKay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Atlanta
Country: United States
Posts: 10,898
vCash: 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoon44 View Post
The most overrated player in the history of the New York Rangers bar none, he is a above avg goalie on some horrible teams. The msg p.r. Machine has protected and constructed this king of NY. Image . He is so sheltered from criticism never is he called out even Joe and Sam refuse to mention a bad goal and if they do it is quickly followed with Hank is a fierce competitor and would love that one back. They ran Biron out of town in his one bad start. hank is good never been great because the people in front of him have never been great which is not his fault . The 2011 team gave him a shot at a cup and he was horrible in the NJ series and out played by Marty who wasn't much better.. My opinion he wants his money and the contract is totally messing with his head
I love it how you only come around to bash Lundqvist after games like this.

Birons one bad start? The guy was EXTREMELY shaky last year.

__________________
"If someone offers you an amazing opportunity and you're not sure you can do it, say yes - then learn how to do it later" - Richard Branson
Gardner McKay is online now  
Old
10-20-2013, 09:42 AM
  #259
Dagoon44
Registered User
 
Dagoon44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 4,982
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Dagoon44 Send a message via Yahoo to Dagoon44
Giacomin better then hank
Richter better then hank
Beezer better then hank

Enough said

Dagoon44 is offline  
Old
10-20-2013, 09:44 AM
  #260
Deathdealer
Registered User
 
Deathdealer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Poughkeepsie
Country: United States
Posts: 161
vCash: 500
hope we can trade this dude asap befor other gms see how crappy he is with his new pads

Deathdealer is offline  
Old
10-20-2013, 09:45 AM
  #261
BroadwayBlues
oxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxo
 
BroadwayBlues's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New York City
Country: United States
Posts: 8,253
vCash: 500
This is either a slow start OR the makings of a bad year.

BroadwayBlues is offline  
Old
10-20-2013, 09:51 AM
  #262
Dagoon44
Registered User
 
Dagoon44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 4,982
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Dagoon44 Send a message via Yahoo to Dagoon44
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwayBlues View Post
This is either a slow start OR the makings of a bad year.
The team is horrible in front of him. He wants to win and he wants to cash in ASAP. I predicted no playoffs before the season and staying with it .. They are small non physical and injured out of the gate. Gm. Grade F
MSG making them go out west to train grade F
Heart and dedication grade F

Dagoon44 is offline  
Old
10-20-2013, 10:36 AM
  #263
nevesis
#30
 
nevesis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 10,016
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoon44 View Post
The most overrated player in the history of the New York Rangers bar none, he is a above avg goalie on some horrible teams. The msg p.r. Machine has protected and constructed this king of NY. Image . He is so sheltered from criticism never is he called out even Joe and Sam refuse to mention a bad goal and if they do it is quickly followed with Hank is a fierce competitor and would love that one back. They ran Biron out of town in his one bad start. hank is good never been great because the people in front of him have never been great which is not his fault . The 2011 team gave him a shot at a cup and he was horrible in the NJ series and out played by Marty who wasn't much better.. My opinion he wants his money and the contract is totally messing with his head
This is comedic.

nevesis is offline  
Old
10-20-2013, 10:37 AM
  #264
SA16
Two by two...
 
SA16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 2,128
vCash: 500
The contract stuff is just an excuse in either direction for every player in this spot. If the guys playing poorly you just say the contracts distracting him. If the guys playing well you just say he's stepping it up because its a contract year and he wants that one big payday. It's irrelevant.

SA16 is offline  
Old
10-20-2013, 10:44 AM
  #265
Dagoon44
Registered User
 
Dagoon44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 4,982
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Dagoon44 Send a message via Yahoo to Dagoon44
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevesis View Post
This is comedic.
Defend it .. Should I go into the early yrs with sinus headaches , ( not going to cross the line ) sick dad. Sore arm and other excuses msg made for him .. Defend away

Dagoon44 is offline  
Old
10-20-2013, 10:48 AM
  #266
Green Blob*
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,257
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoon44 View Post
Defend it .. Should I go into the early yrs with sinus headaches , ( not going to cross the line ) sick dad. Sore arm and other excuses msg made for him .. Defend away
C'on man, even though im bashing Lundqvist this year cause hes been brutal to start the season I can at least acknowledge that he easily a top 3 goalie in the league and the best this organization has ever had and is a lock for the HoF unless he never recovers from this start.

Green Blob* is offline  
Old
10-20-2013, 10:49 AM
  #267
Dagoon44
Registered User
 
Dagoon44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 4,982
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Dagoon44 Send a message via Yahoo to Dagoon44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Blob View Post
C'on man, even though im bashing Lundqvist this year cause hes been brutal to start the season I can at least acknowledge that he easily a top 3 goalie in the league and the best this organization has ever had and is a lock for the HoF unless he never recovers from this start.
Blob I totally disagree just my opinion

Dagoon44 is offline  
Old
10-20-2013, 10:53 AM
  #268
Championship*
#Joel&Ellie
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,499
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoon44 View Post
( not going to cross the line ) sick dad.
Love this. Says he's not going to cross a line, then crosses said line. Can't make that up.

Championship* is offline  
Old
10-20-2013, 10:57 AM
  #269
M Gaz
Drink to me
 
M Gaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 2,160
vCash: 500
Where's Prince Chad when you need him?


M Gaz is offline  
Old
10-20-2013, 11:33 AM
  #270
Fire Sather
new Niclas Wallin?
 
Fire Sather's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Connecticut
Country: United States
Posts: 20,246
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Fire Sather
Its hard to imagine dagoon is a long time fan and actually works with the players with the things he says on here. Did Hank spurn you one day or something? If he didn't, he should in the future.

Yeah, yeah opinion. Hank is an above average goalie. Its only an opinion so it should be respected! I won't respect it.

If I say something so mind bogglingly offbase but call it an opinion should it be respected?

Marcel Hossa was the best forward we've had since the frist lockout, never shouldve gotten rid of him. If he was in the NHL he'd score 100 a year easy. There. Thats about as stupid as the garbage dagoon spews about Hank

Hank has carried the team for 8 years. Media hype? ROFL

"Defend it" Defend what? You post that like you have made some incredible iron points to defend the **** that you spew. You act like its difficult for someone to defend Hank against your unbelievable agenda against him. Anyone can do it in their sleep.

Fire Sather is offline  
Old
10-20-2013, 12:18 PM
  #271
mrhockey193195
Registered User
 
mrhockey193195's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 3,518
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoon44 View Post
The most overrated player in the history of the New York Rangers bar none, he is a above avg goalie on some horrible teams. The msg p.r. Machine has protected and constructed this king of NY. Image . He is so sheltered from criticism never is he called out even Joe and Sam refuse to mention a bad goal and if they do it is quickly followed with Hank is a fierce competitor and would love that one back. They ran Biron out of town in his one bad start. hank is good never been great because the people in front of him have never been great which is not his fault . The 2011 team gave him a shot at a cup and he was horrible in the NJ series and out played by Marty who wasn't much better.. My opinion he wants his money and the contract is totally messing with his head
Ugh, my goodness. Things like this remind me why I hate this board, and wish I could never come back.

I guess I'm just a masochist though, because I can't stay away...but you'd think I should know what to expect by now.

mrhockey193195 is offline  
Old
10-20-2013, 12:27 PM
  #272
Bleed Ranger Blue
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 15,109
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoon44 View Post
Blob I totally disagree just my opinion
I have no doubt that you actually believe in your opinion regarding Lundqvist.

Thats often the scariest thing about people that spout nonsense.

Bleed Ranger Blue is offline  
Old
10-20-2013, 12:34 PM
  #273
Trxjw
Retired.
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Land of no calls..
Country: United States
Posts: 16,598
vCash: 500
Was nice of the MSG PR team to help Hank win that Vezina.

Trxjw is offline  
Old
10-20-2013, 12:34 PM
  #274
Dagoon44
Registered User
 
Dagoon44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 4,982
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Dagoon44 Send a message via Yahoo to Dagoon44
Guys you believe the hype and that's fine.. He has done nothing in the playoffs , yes he won in the Ottawa series ok. Three yrs ago he lost the shoot out vs the flyers to make the playoffs oh I made that up.. He was awful vs the devils in 11 oh I made that up. He goes through 10-12 games stretches of being terrible every yr but I made that up.. Please stop bashing and give me facts, carried the team yes he is good but the team is awful with him or without him, face the facts

Dagoon44 is offline  
Old
10-20-2013, 12:36 PM
  #275
Dagoon44
Registered User
 
Dagoon44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 4,982
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Dagoon44 Send a message via Yahoo to Dagoon44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trxjw View Post
Was nice of the MSG PR team to help Hank win that Vezina.
Beezer won one is he great ? Then give him his due

Dagoon44 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:33 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.