HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

OT: My experience seeing the locker room, hanging out with the team/Eagles game!

Old
10-21-2013, 10:05 PM
LegionOfDoom91

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniped View Post
I really hope there is little to no truth on that crossing broad article. Some of the stuff is pretty funny and some of it pisses me off. (If true).
I can't imagine why you would want to put any type of stock into a he said/she said type of story?

If you ever venture onto this guys site this is basically what he specializes in, tmz like stories with no actual proof.

This is the same guy that threw a hissy fit when the Flyers wouldn't admit to the Bryz sleep-gate story last year (like they would even if it was true ). That's the type of special person we're dealing with here.

LegionOfDoom91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-21-2013, 10:15 PM
Garbage Goal

Wow, what a lucky guy you are to have an in with the Flyers like that. Lucky *******. Thanks for the pictures.

I see a beer in those pictures. Someone start the rumors asap. Is it wrong that I'm more interested in what the girls they had with them looked like then the actual players? lol.

Garbage Goal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-21-2013, 10:18 PM
Sniped
Snowballs at Santa

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegionOfDoom91 View Post
I can't imagine why you would want to put any type of stock into a he said/she said type of story?

If you ever venture onto this guys site this is basically what he specializes in, tmz like stories with no actual proof.

This is the same guy that threw a hissy fit when the Flyers wouldn't admit to the Bryz sleep-gate story last year (like they would even if it was true ). That's the type of special person we're dealing with here.
Appreciate the insight. I had heard of crossing-broad, but never ventured on the site. Mainly because it sounds like a TMZ for drama in philly sports. And I hate any drama and all the BS.

Sniped is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
10-21-2013, 11:11 PM
RJ8812*

This made me think of the fact that a friend of a friend of mine is Giroux's cousin and said we should plan a roadie to Philly one day for a game. Since it would probably mean I would meet the team, it makes me wonder if this will ever actually happen...lol

RJ8812* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-22-2013, 08:38 AM
JDinkalage Morgoone
U of South Flurrida

vCash: 1175
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ8812 View Post
This made me think of the fact that a friend of a friend of mine is Giroux's cousin and said we should plan a roadie to Philly one day for a game. Since it would probably mean I would meet the team, it makes me wonder if this will ever actually happen...lol
Be sure to bring a tape recorder so we can blackmail the team to Kyle Scott!

10-22-2013, 09:07 AM
MrHockey1982

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegionOfDoom91 View Post

Even if the guys were trashed in public and making fools of themselves (they weren't, I was definitely drunker than them lol) they don't have a game until Thursday. It's not going to affect them even a little bit.

MrHockey1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-22-2013, 09:26 AM
Beef Invictus
Global Moderator
Oh God What's This

I think the only thing Philly fans hate more than lazy play is seeing their teams' athletes enjoy life. God forbid.

10-22-2013, 10:09 AM
Danko
...the way she goes

vCash: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Invictus View Post
I think the only thing Philly fans hate more than lazy play is seeing their teams' athletes enjoy life. God forbid.
Seriously. If an athlete isnt sleeping in his equipment some of the fan base loses there minds with anger.

Danko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
10-22-2013, 10:19 AM
RJ8812*

Quote:
no ****

if the team isn't playing well, they should be depressed and doing nothing but practicing 24/7!!!!

RJ8812* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-22-2013, 11:46 AM
JDinkalage Morgoone
U of South Flurrida

Quote:
Nailed it

JDinkalage Morgoone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-22-2013, 11:48 AM
Hollywood Couturier
Eagles That Quack

Obviously different times but the damn team wore black arm bands when the bar they hung out burned down in the 70's.

I'll never understand why fans think that the players can't have a life outside of the sport they play. I sure as hell would be living it up if I was in their position.

"I Came Here To Bury Caesar, Not Praise Him" - Roy Halladay
Hollywood Couturier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-22-2013, 11:52 AM
JDinkalage Morgoone
U of South Flurrida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Couturier View Post
Obviously different times but the damn team wore black arm bands when the bar they hung out burned down in the 70's.

I'll never understand why fans think that the players can't have a life outside of the sport they play. I sure as hell would be living it up if I was in their position.
"I can't believe these millionaire 20 somethings are actually doing stuff that isn't hockey!"

****, I go out and drink hard and I won't make as much in a lifetime as these guys make in a year.

JDinkalage Morgoone is offline   Reply With Quote