HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Tampa Bay Lightning
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Perrin

Closed Thread

Old
12-08-2006, 05:00 PM
francklem

vCash: 500
Perrin

He s doing good right now .

I don t have the chance to see him often what has change in his game ?

Old
12-08-2006, 05:10 PM
Butchered
Whatchu doin Cooper?

Send a message via AIM to Butchered
Looks like he has all the confidence in the world right now. It also doesn't hurt to get time playing with St. Louis and Lecavalier either. Those guys could probably make me drop 10 in a season.

Old
12-08-2006, 09:04 PM
Mat P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murderworks View Post
Looks like he has all the confidence in the world right now. It also doesn't hurt to get time playing with St. Louis and Lecavalier either. Those guys could probably make me drop 10 in a season.
I'm not sure Perrin will ever get the credit he deserves.... people always say stuff like that and it's sad because I think this guy has a spot in any team in the NHL right now.

Old
12-09-2006, 02:43 PM
LastoftheBrunnenG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murderworks View Post
That's something I've been saying for some time that when you have extreme high end talent, that they can be expected to make lessor players look better. Our pro scouts should be able to unearth a few players to play on the wings for dirt cheap and be reasonably productive. The key is to not resign those wings for market value after they've had their stats propped up by "the big 3".

Having said that, Perrin still deserves mega props for sticking with it and forcing his way to where he is, much like #26.

Old
12-09-2006, 05:07 PM
Maelmoor
HFBoards Sponsor

Send a message via MSN to Maelmoor
While Vinny and Marty makes him even better we should remember that Perrin worked hard to earn that spot and really deserves the credit

Old
12-09-2006, 07:59 PM
Butchered
Whatchu doin Cooper?

Send a message via AIM to Butchered
I wasn't taking anything away from the guy. I didn't say he didn't earn his spot, or wasn't good in his own right, but if he's on a line with Tim Taylor and Andre Roy, I HIGHLY doubt he has his 8 goals.

Closed Thread