HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Oct 12: McGinn and Raffl recalled; Oct 25: McGinn sent to Adirondack

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-28-2013, 12:22 AM
  #151
usahockey22flyers
Daje Roma!
 
usahockey22flyers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Prati, Roma.
Country: United States
Posts: 3,671
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyersfan28 View Post
mcginn deserve a place more that raffl
I like what McGinn brings to the table, I don't think it should be over Raffl YET.

Evaluate in a couple of games, and if Raffl isn't producing, no harm in calling McGinn back up to get top 9 minutes.

usahockey22flyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-28-2013, 01:33 AM
  #152
Larry44
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 7,345
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by usahockey22flyers View Post
I like what McGinn brings to the table, I don't think it should be over Raffl YET.

Evaluate in a couple of games, and if Raffl isn't producing, no harm in calling McGinn back up to get top 9 minutes.
Raffl brings speed to the top line that no one else can bring. He's pretty strong too, and is still early in his NHL career.

I like McGinn, but the team needs Raffl's speed more.

Larry44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-28-2013, 01:40 AM
  #153
Harold Bingo
what
 
Harold Bingo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 1,724
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry44 View Post
Raffl brings speed to the top line that no one else can bring. He's pretty strong too, and is still early in his NHL career.

I like McGinn, but the team needs Raffl's speed more.
Agreed. Raffl also has looked confident with the puck on his stick and seems to make smart decisions. I like what I've seen from him so far.

Harold Bingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-28-2013, 01:50 PM
  #154
captainpaxil
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Country: United States
Posts: 2,285
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OgbertTheNerd View Post
Agreed. Raffl also has looked confident with the puck on his stick and seems to make smart decisions. I like what I've seen from him so far.
i think thats more a reflection of who the players are. mcginn is an almost there prospect while raffl is a pro transitioning his game

captainpaxil is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:26 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2016 All Rights Reserved.