HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Tampa Bay Lightning
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Upcoming ticket special

Closed Thread

Old
12-13-2006, 06:52 AM
missK

vCash: 500
Upcoming ticket special

From today's Trib:

Quote:
The team is conducting a half-off ticket sale Thursday from 8 a.m. to midnight. Select hockey games, hockey ticket packages and other events are all reduced for the one-day sale. Tickets can be purchased at Ticketmaster.com, by calling (813) 301-6600 or at the box office.

Old
12-13-2006, 08:02 AM
Tokala

It'll be interesting to see how this goes. With the team inconsistency, the deals will get better and better. The problem is going to be for them to find people that want to go to a game. They're going to start losing butts in the seats quickly if they don't start winning consistently.

Old
12-13-2006, 09:25 AM
gobolt7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokala View Post
It'll be interesting to see how this goes. With the team inconsistency, the deals will get better and better. The problem is going to be for them to find people that want to go to a game. They're going to start losing butts in the seats quickly if they don't start winning consistently.
It will be more interesting to see how my renewel goes, I am much better served to just save my money and just wait for deals next year at the current rate.

Old
12-13-2006, 09:49 AM
Tokala

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobolt7 View Post
It will be more interesting to see how my renewel goes, I am much better served to just save my money and just wait for deals next year at the current rate.
Me, too. From experience, if you wait until they're a couple of games into the season, you can get 50% off. Just doesn't seem worth it anymore to pay them in March for something that's over-priced by 100% come October. The only benefit to renewing in March is getting the same seats that I've had for 10 years. Whoopppeee!

Old
12-13-2006, 11:45 AM
missK

You can get more than 50% off, there's a three-some of friends in 309 that paid the same price for THREE FULL SEASON SEATS as I did for my one full season seat. What does that tell you?? I already told my rep I'm not plunking down my "deposit" money in March next year unless my full season price is dropped dramatically.

Closed Thread