HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

10/29/13 Dallas Stars vs Montreal Canadiens- 7:00pm EST RDS (HD), TSN,TSN Radio 690

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-29-2013, 04:18 PM
  #101
Analyzer
#WeAreBoston
 
Analyzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Renfrew, ON.
Country: Canada
Posts: 40,576
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tattoo View Post
Not as of yet...My Stars app which is inconstant much like the team it represents falsely notified me in last nights game that Nich scored and it was flippin Goligoski. He is on the verge of netting a few based off his play the last half dozen games.
Rookies always score against Montreal. Though, it's usually the rookies you've never heard about and then never will.

Have any obscure rookie playing tonight ? He has a 99% chance of scoring. Nichuskin only has about 75%

Analyzer is offline  
Old
10-29-2013, 04:33 PM
  #102
JAVO16
Registered User
 
JAVO16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Montréal
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,545
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
C'mon Grant.. there's no way you would hate that return for Desharnais. No one in the right mind would. DD for anything is a good trade.. getting two 1sts in exchange would be astronmical.
Delusional is the word I think.

JAVO16 is offline  
Old
10-29-2013, 04:34 PM
  #103
Bkennedy
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Bkennedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Dallas, TX
Country: United States
Posts: 1,659
vCash: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyzer View Post
Rookies always score against Montreal. Though, it's usually the rookies you've never heard about and then never will.

Have any obscure rookie playing tonight ? He has a 99% chance of scoring. Nichuskin only has about 75%
Nah, no obscure rookies tonight. Chiasson, I guess? Lol.

About Nichushkin, I wasn't too hyped about him as much as most at the beginning of the season, but I'm super hyped about him after his performance so far.

He doesn't have the G column to back it up, but he's hands down one of the better players we have on the team, and has had TONS of Grade-A scoring chances. Just hasn't elevated the puck when he needs to, and has missed the net a bit. But they're all chances generated by his size/speed/skill.

Basically, he has a few kinks to work out, and when his shot returns (it will), he's going to be a STUD.

Bkennedy is offline  
Old
10-29-2013, 04:37 PM
  #104
Analyzer
#WeAreBoston
 
Analyzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Renfrew, ON.
Country: Canada
Posts: 40,576
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bkennedy View Post
Nah, no obscure rookies tonight. Chiasson, I guess? Lol.

About Nichushkin, I wasn't too hyped about him as much as most at the beginning of the season, but I'm super hyped about him after his performance so far.

He doesn't have the G column to back it up, but he's hands down one of the better players we have on the team, and has had TONS of Grade-A scoring chances. Just hasn't elevated the puck when he needs to, and has missed the net a bit. But they're all chances generated by his size/speed/skill.

Basically, he has a few kinks to work out, and when his shot returns (it will), he's going to be a STUD.
Chiasson isn't even close to obscure anymore.

Nichuskin will come around. Considering Montreal's d is mostly small AND slow, he'll get some great chances.

Analyzer is offline  
Old
10-29-2013, 04:50 PM
  #105
Bkennedy
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Bkennedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Dallas, TX
Country: United States
Posts: 1,659
vCash: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyzer View Post
Chiasson isn't even close to obscure anymore.

Nichuskin will come around. Considering Montreal's d is mostly small AND slow, he'll get some great chances.
The weird thing is, he does get chances a TON. He's got a ton of breakaways that he creates in the weirdest ways possible, coming out of the penalty box, weird turnovers, etc. He just hasn't finished.

And I know Chiasson isn't obscure lol, I just think he's the only other rookie we're fielding tonight.

Good luck tonight guys, we're absolutely terrible on day 2 of back to backs, but hopefully we can play decently! I really like Montreal.

Bkennedy is offline  
Old
10-29-2013, 04:54 PM
  #106
donghabs98
HFBoards Sponsor
 
donghabs98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Halifax
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,360
vCash: 50
The hab that never was Dan Ellis gets the start. I just have a strange feeling Erik Cole will score or get 2 assists. Hopefully we can pull out a win on home ice. We haven't been that good at the Bell Centre so far this year

donghabs98 is offline  
Old
10-29-2013, 04:55 PM
  #107
Sony Eriksson*
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: N. Dallas/NYC
Country: Faroe Islands
Posts: 13,583
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bkennedy View Post
The weird thing is, he does get chances a TON. He's got a ton of breakaways that he creates in the weirdest ways possible, coming out of the penalty box, weird turnovers, etc. He just hasn't finished.

And I know Chiasson isn't obscure lol, I just think he's the only other rookie we're fielding tonight.

Good luck tonight guys, we're absolutely terrible on day 2 of back to backs, but hopefully we can play decently! I really like Montreal.
Aren't we like 1-13 in our last 14 B2B or something like that?

Sony Eriksson* is offline  
Old
10-29-2013, 04:57 PM
  #108
Sony Eriksson*
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: N. Dallas/NYC
Country: Faroe Islands
Posts: 13,583
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by donghabs98 View Post
The hab that never was Dan Ellis gets the start. I just have a strange feeling Erik Cole will score or get 2 assists. Hopefully we can pull out a win on home ice. We haven't been that good at the Bell Centre so far this year
Mike Heika (Dallas beat writer) has Lehtonen in goal:
http://starsblog.dallasnews.com/2013...-problem.html/
http://www.defendingbigd.com/2013/10...real-canadiens

Sony Eriksson* is offline  
Old
10-29-2013, 05:06 PM
  #109
Bkennedy
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Bkennedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Dallas, TX
Country: United States
Posts: 1,659
vCash: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tattoo View Post
Aren't we like 1-13 in our last 14 B2B or something like that?
Yeah, that number sounds right. And outscored like 3:1.

It's really, really atrocious.

Bkennedy is offline  
Old
10-29-2013, 05:07 PM
  #110
Rick16
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,940
vCash: 500
Is Parros playing tonight?

Rick16 is offline  
Old
10-29-2013, 05:08 PM
  #111
Habsawce
Registered User
 
Habsawce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 11,794
vCash: 200
I really like this Dallas squad, I think they could be a real threat in the west. Price is going to have to be brilliant and they'll need to play a road type game and grind it out.

Habsawce is offline  
Old
10-29-2013, 05:12 PM
  #112
poetryinmotion
Registered User
 
poetryinmotion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 5,049
vCash: 500
I really like their posters, no one else posts in our GTD for fear of getting infracted off the internet. (JK our Mods are the best!)

poetryinmotion is offline  
Old
10-29-2013, 05:16 PM
  #113
overlords
Global Moderator
Jack Arse
 
overlords's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Trolling Brian Wilde
Posts: 26,030
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by poetryinmotion View Post
I really like their posters, no one else posts in our GTD for fear of getting infracted off the internet. (JK our Mods are the best!)
That crimson Skorpion guy is a killer.

__________________



"overlords is one of my favorite people on this entire site." - Hfboards
overlords is online now  
Old
10-29-2013, 05:16 PM
  #114
EmelinHipCheck
Registered User
 
EmelinHipCheck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Montréal
Country: Canada
Posts: 547
vCash: 500
@JBernierJDM: 13 équipes représentées par au moins un dépisteur ce soir. En plus d'un représentant du hockey russe. #ch #habs

EmelinHipCheck is online now  
Old
10-29-2013, 05:20 PM
  #115
Kenny Powders
Registered User
 
Kenny Powders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Laval
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,901
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmelinHipCheck View Post
@JBernierJDM: 13 équipes représentées par au moins un dépisteur ce soir. En plus d'un représentant du hockey russe. #ch #habs
Watching Markov and Nichuskin

Kenny Powders is offline  
Old
10-29-2013, 05:27 PM
  #116
FrontierPsyCHiatrist*
Master Pleks
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,735
vCash: 500
The game starts at 7pm, almost got caught thinking it was starting at 7:30pm.

FrontierPsyCHiatrist* is offline  
Old
10-29-2013, 05:29 PM
  #117
Lars Mon Amour
Mon beau Lars
 
Lars Mon Amour's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Saint-Hyacinthe, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,290
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrontierPsyCHiatrist View Post
The game starts at 7pm, almost got caught thinking it was starting at 7:30pm.
Yeah it's pretty cool. I like it.

Lars Mon Amour is offline  
Old
10-29-2013, 05:33 PM
  #118
donghabs98
HFBoards Sponsor
 
donghabs98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Halifax
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,360
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tattoo View Post
I was just going off what I saw in the Stars GDT but hey, A writer is a bit more creditable!

donghabs98 is offline  
Old
10-29-2013, 05:33 PM
  #119
DekeLikeYouMeanIt
Ohhhh you mad
 
DekeLikeYouMeanIt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: In space..with goats
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,236
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bkennedy View Post
The weird thing is, he does get chances a TON. He's got a ton of breakaways that he creates in the weirdest ways possible, coming out of the penalty box, weird turnovers, etc. He just hasn't finished.

And I know Chiasson isn't obscure lol, I just think he's the only other rookie we're fielding tonight.

Good luck tonight guys, we're absolutely terrible on day 2 of back to backs, but hopefully we can play decently! I really like Montreal.
Here's to a good game.

DekeLikeYouMeanIt is offline  
Old
10-29-2013, 05:34 PM
  #120
Moen in Glory
@MoeninGlory
 
Moen in Glory's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Grenoble
Posts: 4,370
vCash: 500
We might have more european fans in the GDTs this week, games start around midnight here instead of 1am

When do you change time over there?

Moen in Glory is online now  
Old
10-29-2013, 05:36 PM
  #121
DekeLikeYouMeanIt
Ohhhh you mad
 
DekeLikeYouMeanIt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: In space..with goats
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,236
vCash: 500
Nov 3.

DekeLikeYouMeanIt is offline  
Old
10-29-2013, 05:36 PM
  #122
StellerEller
Canada's Team
 
StellerEller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Hamilton, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,001
vCash: 100
Can Rat Ferraro and TSN just shut the **** up about Suuban?! Its the classic "repeat a lie enough and people will believe it". Actually doubting his inclusion for the Olympics is ridiculous. Constant smear campaign against PK and the habs in general. Pathetic

StellerEller is online now  
Old
10-29-2013, 05:38 PM
  #123
OpenIceHit
Registered User
 
OpenIceHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Montreal
Posts: 1,322
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmelinHipCheck View Post
@JBernierJDM: 13 équipes représentées par au moins un dépisteur ce soir. En plus d'un représentant du hockey russe. #ch #habs
Go DD! Go Diaz! Play your best game!!

OpenIceHit is offline  
Old
10-29-2013, 05:38 PM
  #124
Blackshad
Registered User
 
Blackshad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,064
vCash: 500
LOL at whitney behind Seguin HAHAHAHA

Blackshad is offline  
Old
10-29-2013, 05:39 PM
  #125
HatTricK09
Registered User
 
HatTricK09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,399
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenIceHit View Post
Go DD! Go Diaz! Play your best game!!
DD first line C and Diaz paired with Subban tonight

HatTricK09 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:07 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.