HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Columbus Blue Jackets
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Fritsche

Old
12-14-2006, 06:02 PM
QcS

vCash: 500
Fritsche

Hey!

I don't get a chance to see many Blue Jackets games, but i've noticed that Fritsche seems to really be playing well recently.. i wanted some of you fans' opinion on his play and his potential. Who is he playing with (linemates)?

I've seen he seems to get 12-14 minutes of icetime per game.. and he scored 3 goals in the last 2 games

QcS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-14-2006, 06:32 PM
cbj21

vCash: 500
He is playing with Chimera and Carter.
This Fast and Furious line has been the best line since Hitch took over. Fritche has a great potential thats obvious but ill leave it to some that has seen even more of him to comment on that.
We are lucky to have him and his future looks very bright. Another great pick by the organisation

cbj21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-14-2006, 07:01 PM
sc37

vCash: 450
Think it's him really getting an opportunity this year, especially under Hitch, and is not buried on the 4th line with Jody on one wing and having to play 5 minutes a game. Def a good pick since he is 1st round material and people got scared off by his shoulder problems and the CBJ took a chance. They said 2 line potential when they drafted him, and he's showing it...and it never hurts when you got a motor like him and keeps plugging away.

sc37 is offline   Reply With Quote