Notices

Jancevski

Closed Thread

Old
01-07-2004, 04:07 PM
Starsdude

vCash: 500
Jancevski

Congrats as he is named All-Star starter. Could we be overlooking this guy since he is still only 22.

Old
01-07-2004, 05:32 PM
OttMorrow

Send a message via AIM to OttMorrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starsdude
Congrats as he is named All-Star starter. Could we be overlooking this guy since he is still only 22.
I believe so. He's showing a real mean streak this year racking up a ton of PIMs on top of his strong defensive performance. Anyone else think he could take Erskine's spot next year out of training camp?

Old
01-18-2004, 01:01 AM
Ajacied
Remember #9

We definitely underrate him IMO.. he looks like a beast.. I wonder if GLU will change his grade (4.5) before he will be graduated.. I think he has made an enourmous step forward, and should be rated about on par with what Erskine was the year before he broke through (6)..

Erskine, Jancevski, Nickerson.. those are pretty rugged... lack of offense or not, they definitely put fear into the opponent's eyes..

Old
01-20-2004, 12:11 AM
Dr GLU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modano = God
We definitely underrate him IMO.. he looks like a beast.. I wonder if GLU will change his grade (4.5) before he will be graduated.. I think he has made an enourmous step forward, and should be rated about on par with what Erskine was the year before he broke through (6)..

Erskine, Jancevski, Nickerson.. those are pretty rugged... lack of offense or not, they definitely put fear into the opponent's eyes..
In my final re-rank and re-rate, I will probably upgrade Jancevski's rating some, but I doubt I'll give him a 6...that was a little to high for Erskine in retrospect.

And yes, that did say final. I'm not going to make a big deal of it, but I won't be working with HF much longer. In fact, I've turned in a resignation and will probably only be doing spot work for the next month or so. Just so you guys know.

Closed Thread