HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Ana-edm

Old
11-05-2013, 06:45 AM
sid49
#FreeGaza

vCash: 50
Ill let you Ducks fans in on a secrete, Petry sucks.. HfOil love him as if he was our son though.

sid49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2013, 07:53 AM
James Franco

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Moss View Post
Yea, let's be honest.. you're not a neutral fan.

Respectable proposal but no from Edmonton. Petry has been our best defenseman all year and Hiller is likely going to be available for cheap or for free in FA. I like Sbisa and Fasth is an upgrade on what we have but it's not worth giving up Petry. On top of that this deal leaves us with 5LHD and 1RHD.
Hiller is not going to come cheap, lots of teams will be bidding for his services, and Edmonton isn't exactly a desired location.

James Franco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2013, 09:43 AM
nally

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKL View Post
I enjoy that all Oiler fans think a better goalie will choose to sign with them in the offseason.
Most goalies will want to be a starter...Edmonton will have a spot open for that. I would say there will be more then a couple of capable goalies looking to sign

nally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2013, 11:00 AM
Suddenly7

Quote:
Originally Posted by nally View Post
Most goalies will want to be a starter...Edmonton will have a spot open for that. I would say there will be more then a couple of capable goalies looking to sign
Sure they have a chance to sign a goaltender. It's just going to cost them a lot of money! Going to Edmonton where they have poor overall defense and well it's Edmonton ...during the winter time.

Suddenly7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2013, 11:09 AM
TylerSVT*

Quote:
Originally Posted by glassbangers View Post
Nope. No reason to downgrade on defense and we get better goalie for free in the summer.
Who exactly? Unless the Oilers are going to handout massive contracts to free agents, i cant imagine they are a desirable place to go.

TylerSVT* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2013, 12:21 PM
bumperkisser

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Franco View Post
Hiller is not going to come cheap, lots of teams will be bidding for his services, and Edmonton isn't exactly a desired location.
hmm. im doubtful about that. theres better goaltenders than him on the market imo.

bumperkisser is offline   Reply With Quote