Notices

A tribute to Samsonov

Closed Thread

Old
01-20-2004, 09:37 PM
Gary

vCash: 500
A tribute to Samsonov

How about mighty mouse? Watching the game tonight I could'nt believe this guys courage...Wow. He knows damn well that the Rangers are angry as heck and have some nasty guys on their team and he STILL FLYS AROUND THE ICE MACH 5...STRAIGHT THROUGH THE MIDDLE OF THE ICE! almost daring guys to hit him. I mean if any number of Rags decided to go after him with a big hit at the speed he's travelling-SERIOUS injury. But as nasty as the Rags were Samsonov never flinched. Went into all danger zones. Got hit hard a couple times and just kept plugging away. Damn-Did I ever appreciate his effort tonight. GO SAMMY GO!!

Old
01-20-2004, 09:40 PM
WBC8

Send a message via AIM to WBC8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary
How about mighty mouse? Watching the game tonight I could'nt believe this guys courage...Wow. He knows damn well that the Rangers are angry as heck and have some nasty guys on their team and he STILL FLYS AROUND THE ICE MACH 5...STRAIGHT THROUGH THE MIDDLE OF THE ICE! almost daring guys to hit him. I mean if any number of Rags decided to go after him with a big hit at the speed he's travelling-SERIOUS injury. But as nasty as the Rags were Samsonov never flinched. Went into all danger zones. Got hit hard a couple times and just kept plugging away. Damn-Did I ever appreciate his effort tonight. GO SAMMY GO!!

Pukington and the rookie kid laid him out and he bounced back up...Go Sammy!

Old
01-20-2004, 09:40 PM
BlacknGold Barbarino

As much as I want to scream "SHOOT" at my television everytime Sammy touches the puck, he's aces. I hope he's a Bruin for a long, long time.

Old
01-20-2004, 09:48 PM
wensink

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhamBamCam8
Pukington and the rookie kid laid him out and he bounced back up...Go Sammy!
Besides, since Axelsson's nickname is "Gumby", couldn't Sammy be "Pokey"?

Old
01-20-2004, 09:53 PM
JimmyV

Send a message via AIM to JimmyV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Return of the Vin
As much as I want to scream "SHOOT" at my television everytime Sammy touches the puck, he's aces. I hope he's a Bruin for a long, long time.
When I buy a ticket to watch a game...he the first person I think about....he is "worth the price of admisson"

Old
01-20-2004, 10:19 PM
trenton1
Paille Good

Sometimes Sammy will totally miss a golden opportunity to shovel the puck in the net and right when I'm about to get annoyed with him I have to remember the only reason he misses so many great chances is because he CREATES so many great chances. I love watching him play...him and Count were really clicking.

Old
01-20-2004, 10:59 PM
sarge88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary

I think that the whole team played a tough and courageous game. Like you said the Rangers were sure to be looking for a big hit and everyone, even those that I and other have accused of being soft (Rolston) played as tough as they could. 4 points in 34 hours isn't bad.

Closed Thread