HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Best Hockey Sticks of Today

Old
12-21-2006, 09:00 PM
TheGreatone94

vCash: 500
I really like the curve on the Koho Jagr sticks. Does TPS make a curve that is similar to this one?

TheGreatone94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2006, 09:39 PM
sc37

vCash: 700
Quote:
Originally Posted by alcoholyca View Post
sportcourt
Try something flexy...maybe an intmediate or a Bauer 77 flex. Like I say, V2 is was recommended by people on this board, and I'm liking it. $50 shipped at hockey.com. It's been durable so far. My other choice was to get a Mission Int M-2 shaft on closeout..only $50 too.

sc37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2006, 06:02 PM
lukin10

cany anybody else comment on the sickick?

lukin10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2006, 06:24 PM
TBLfan

Send a message via AIM to TBLfan
My friend had a sickick without a grip and it felt nice, smooth like an aluminum shaft but obviously a LOT better. It took one hell of a beating before it gave out. Felt really balanced, I didn't play with it but he said it's one of his favorites and that means something when you say that and you get free pro stock sticks.

TBLfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2006, 06:28 PM
lukin10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBLfan View Post
My friend had a sickick without a grip and it felt nice, smooth like an aluminum shaft but obviously a LOT better. It took one hell of a beating before it gave out. Felt really balanced, I didn't play with it but he said it's one of his favorites and that means something when you say that and you get free pro stock sticks.
what exactly is so great about it? other than the pretty nice durability and feel?

lukin10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2006, 07:31 PM
TBLfan

Send a message via AIM to TBLfan
it performs very well(from what he told me).

So a top of the line stick that has performance, great balance, durability and a nice feeling in your hands. That's hard to find.

XXXlite: Performs well, feels off balance and isn't durable.
Easton SL: Performs well, isn't durable
Easton CNT Stealth: Performs well, some people don't like the concave shaft, people cant decide if it's durable or not

The list goes on, the Sickick seems to be a better stick based on performance/durability/balance. But of course this was a pro stock stick, so what they put on for retail might be no better on durability than a XXXlite or a SL. Time will tell.

TBLfan is offline   Reply With Quote