HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

If therrien is fired, what coaches are out there to replace him?

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-17-2013, 09:31 PM
  #201
Nedved
Registered User
 
Nedved's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,894
vCash: 500
there's no need to mention the language thing...talk about the best candidates and who's available. leave the politics for the classroom.

what's boucher doing these days anyways? maybe he needs some time on rds before joining the habs.

Nedved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2013, 09:33 PM
  #202
idk
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 348
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsawce View Post
I put Scotty Bowman down without thinking about it, but remembered he's from Montreal. Toe Blake and Dick Irving were not french however.

It's also been how long since they've even allowed English coaches to be hired or interview? Probably since before Bowman in the 70s so it's kind of skewed.
I wouldn't know interviewed, but the last non-francophone, non-Quebecois head coach of the the Montreal Canadiens was Al MacNeil.

idk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2013, 09:37 PM
  #203
MayorFord
Registered User
 
MayorFord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Country: North Korea
Posts: 1,429
vCash: 500
following this years trend of brining back ex-players as coaches how about Jacques Lemaire? I know he didn't want to do it years ago but id like him. And someone like Damphousse as GM

MayorFord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2013, 09:38 PM
  #204
Nedved
Registered User
 
Nedved's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,894
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by idk View Post
I wouldn't know interviewed, but the last non-francophone, non-Quebecois head coach of the the Montreal Canadiens was Al MacNeil.
lol...i looked it up, and what happened? he won the cup with the habs but ended up in calgary the following year?

you won the cup, but not as convincingly as we would like!!

Nedved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2013, 09:41 PM
  #205
Kriss E
HFB Partner
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: hong kong
Posts: 31,686
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hullois View Post
As long as we hire moronic coaches like Cunneyworth, or target guys like Parros, or Murray, or Colby Armstrong, or Davis Drewiske, or Kaberle, or Spacek....

Oh wait...
RC was an interim coach, and if Molson didn't bow down to morons screaming for a french coach in front of the bell center like a little vajine then maybe people would have a different view of the matter. How can you blame guys for feeling there's an agenda from management when you have people doing a freaking protest in front of the arena only because the INTERIM coach is english??? I understand it's annoy, and sometimes people seriously reach, but you can't blame them after seeing crap like that.

I don't see the point in your response really. It's not because we hired a bunch scrubs that management didn't target others mainly because they're french, like Briere over Jagr.

Kriss E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2013, 09:47 PM
  #206
yoyo999
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 496
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Saku View Post
Carbo was very close to Cunneyworth bad, and it says a lot as how much he sucked as a coach. Always blaming his players, terrible plan and always outcoached.

Him having one energy player on each line was a terrible idea, putting Streit on Koivu's wing was out of this imaginary.
I heard Carbo on the radio or TV once, I want to say during a Habs alumni game he was on the radio with Marinaro and Nilan.

He was asked why he hasn't gone for any more coaching jobs and his answer was something to the effect of 'I've already proven I can coach in the NHL, so I'd have nothing to learn in the AHL or junior, besides I already have a good paying job, so I'm in a good situation.'

To me, that doesn't sound like someone who is passionate about coaching imo. Tons of fired NHL coaches take jobs elsewhere in lower leagues to stay in the game because it's what they love. He'd rather yack with his friends on RDS. There's nothing wrong with that, but he'd not a guy I'd want as a coach.

yoyo999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2013, 09:59 PM
  #207
Habsterix*
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,473
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedved View Post
there's no need to mention the language thing...talk about the best candidates and who's available. leave the politics for the classroom.

what's boucher doing these days anyways? maybe he needs some time on rds before joining the habs.
You can't talk about coaching in Montreal and ignore the language issue and that, no matter how many temper tantrums fans want to throw. It's a reality that too many wish to ignore.

Habsterix* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2013, 10:01 PM
  #208
Kriss E
HFB Partner
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: hong kong
Posts: 31,686
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyo999 View Post
I heard Carbo on the radio or TV once, I want to say during a Habs alumni game he was on the radio with Marinaro and Nilan.

He was asked why he hasn't gone for any more coaching jobs and his answer was something to the effect of 'I've already proven I can coach in the NHL, so I'd have nothing to learn in the AHL or junior, besides I already have a good paying job, so I'm in a good situation.'

To me, that doesn't sound like someone who is passionate about coaching imo. Tons of fired NHL coaches take jobs elsewhere in lower leagues to stay in the game because it's what they love. He'd rather yack with his friends on RDS. There's nothing wrong with that, but he'd not a guy I'd want as a coach.
Carbo hasn't proven capable of coaching in the NHL, and he lead the U-18 TC to its worst performance. That's why he won't coach again.

Kriss E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2013, 10:04 PM
  #209
Hullois
Suck it Trebek
 
Hullois's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Hull, Qc
Country: Martinique
Posts: 4,172
vCash: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
RC was an interim coach, and if Molson didn't bow down to morons screaming for a french coach in front of the bell center like a little vajine then maybe people would have a different view of the matter. How can you blame guys for feeling there's an agenda from management when you have people doing a freaking protest in front of the arena only because the INTERIM coach is english??? I understand it's annoy, and sometimes people seriously reach, but you can't blame them after seeing crap like that.

I don't see the point in your response really. It's not because we hired a bunch scrubs that management didn't target others mainly because they're french, like Briere over Jagr.

That's exactly my point, management always hires a bunch of scrubs, but if that scrub happens to be a francophone on top of that, all hell brakes loose

Hullois is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2013, 10:11 PM
  #210
Kriss E
HFB Partner
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: hong kong
Posts: 31,686
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hullois View Post
That's exactly my point, management always hires a bunch of scrubs, but if that scrub happens to be a francophone on top of that, all hell brakes loose
All hell breaks loose because we keep hearing how we need to sign local guys.
If we kept hearing that we need to hire Russians, and most of the time we get them they end up being rather mediocre to bad, then ya, you'd hear about it more. It's only normal. Management is putting pressure on themselves by saying they need local talent.
So whoever feels it's unimportant will jump on it whenever we get a local guy that performs poorly. It's only logical.

Kriss E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2013, 10:12 PM
  #211
SouthernHab
Summer Grilling
 
SouthernHab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: USA
Country: United States
Posts: 14,314
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPGoHabsGo View Post
Since when was our 2010 team that jacques martin did good with "terrible"

I mean it was in no way a good team, had a lot of size issues, but for the most part, wasn't exactly terrible. We had a few near 30 goal scorers, and a pretty decent back end with a hot goalie.

Not saying our team was a contender, but far from the worst thing iced since this years Oilers
If you liked a coach who led a mediocre team that was not dominant and has proven that he is incapable of winning a Cup, Jacques Martin is the man.

Martin was not the worst nor the best. Middle of the road.

I guess some fans are OK with that.

SouthernHab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2013, 10:18 PM
  #212
Whitesnake
Mediocre Stability
 
Whitesnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lorraine, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 59,860
vCash: 725
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
I don't see the point in your response really. It's not because we hired a bunch scrubs that management didn't target others mainly because they're french, like Briere over Jagr.
And it's not because they went for Bričre instead of Jagr that it automatically was because the guy was french. I mean, come on...haven't our management present and past already proven that they can be totally incompetent NO MATTER THE LANGUAGE THE PLAYER SPEAKS? How the heck do we absolutely know that Bričre over Jagr wasn't just a bad hockey decision? Did you hear Bergevin said that Bričre was indeed brought in for his post-game interviews? How about Bergevin not realizing what Jagr still had left and yet....why didn't the Bruins realize it? Is it well known that Jagr had 25 offers from everywhere in the league knowing full weel he'd still have an incredible year in bank?

For me...it was a bad decision based on the guy that wanted to redeem himself.....that is known as a good PP guy......a great playoffs guy....and yes....it didn't hurt he was local. Again, for a millionth time, especially Bričre, it makes no sense whatsoever to think that he was chosen first and foremost because he was local so it would please the fans as the very first impression about that signing was...."will he get booed the first day he wears that uniform at the Bell Centre"? How crowd pleasing is that?

Whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2013, 10:22 PM
  #213
Lafleurs Guy
Moderator
 
Lafleurs Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 36,003
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
And it's not because they went for Bričre instead of Jagr that it automatically was because the guy was french. I mean, come on...haven't our management present and past already proven that they can be totally incompetent NO MATTER THE LANGUAGE THE PLAYER SPEAKS? How the heck do we absolutely know that Bričre over Jagr wasn't just a bad hockey decision? Did you hear Bergevin said that Bričre was indeed brought in for his post-game interviews? How about Bergevin not realizing what Jagr still had left and yet....why didn't the Bruins realize it? Is it well known that Jagr had 25 offers from everywhere in the league knowing full weel he'd still have an incredible year in bank?

For me...it was a bad decision based on the guy that wanted to redeem himself.....that is known as a good PP guy......a great playoffs guy....and yes....it didn't hurt he was local. Again, for a millionth time, especially Bričre, it makes no sense whatsoever to think that he was chosen first and foremost because he was local so it would please the fans as the very first impression about that signing was...."will he get booed the first day he wears that uniform at the Bell Centre"? How crowd pleasing is that?
Yes, they have. And I guess we can't prove otherwise. Like I said, see Samsonov... we've made stupid moves before (though that was a different GM.) So maybe you're right, but I suspect it might be a little of both.

Anyways, what's really concerning for me is to see the same kinds of mistakes being made all over again. The Briere move shook my confidence big time. The Subban dealings didn't give me a warm feeling either. I don't have a lot of faith in the guys running the ship right now.

That being said, it's also way too early to write them off. I'm holding off on my final judgement but I don't like what I've seen so far.

Lafleurs Guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2013, 10:24 PM
  #214
Alexdaman
Wolfman
 
Alexdaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pominville, Qc
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,957
vCash: 50
No way Therrien leaves the team before the end of this year, unless we are eliminated from the PO before that.

Boucher will probably be the one getting the job even though he knows everyone but MB.

Alexdaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2013, 10:28 PM
  #215
TT1
Registered User
 
TT1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,663
vCash: 500
didnt read the thread but im assuming guy boucher was named at least 1000 times

TT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2013, 10:28 PM
  #216
Whitesnake
Mediocre Stability
 
Whitesnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lorraine, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 59,860
vCash: 725
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
All hell breaks loose because we keep hearing how we need to sign local guys.
If we kept hearing that we need to hire Russians, and most of the time we get them they end up being rather mediocre to bad, then ya, you'd hear about it more. It's only normal. Management is putting pressure on themselves by saying they need local talent.
So whoever feels it's unimportant will jump on it whenever we get a local guy that performs poorly. It's only logical.
You know what I think about Timmins. Aside from a few things, he's a stud and CLEARLY our MVP.....But I probably missed it....when was the outrage of this board when we kept drafting US american players? I mean...where we really picking the best player there was....or were we going with something safe for Timmins, a place he knew well....guys he trusted a lot....the fact that with that system, you might have 4 years to evaluate a guy instead of 2.....yet....was it ALWAYS the right decision? Yet...when we drafted "locals"...geez, that was the end of the world. I mean, people are even inventing things when it comes to locals like "Well...obviously, Leblanc was picked 'cause he was a local and because the draft was in Montreal....Leblanc had no business being picked at the rank he was"....and then.....it was proven by looking at every NON-LOCAL lists that he did belong....Yes...it "might" have played whatever effect you want....but he was NOT suppose to go in the 2nd round either.

Whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2013, 10:31 PM
  #217
Kriss E
HFB Partner
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: hong kong
Posts: 31,686
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
And it's not because they went for Bričre instead of Jagr that it automatically was because the guy was french. I mean, come on...haven't our management present and past already proven that they can be totally incompetent NO MATTER THE LANGUAGE THE PLAYER SPEAKS? How the heck do we absolutely know that Bričre over Jagr wasn't just a bad hockey decision? Did you hear Bergevin said that Bričre was indeed brought in for his post-game interviews? How about Bergevin not realizing what Jagr still had left and yet....why didn't the Bruins realize it? Is it well known that Jagr had 25 offers from everywhere in the league knowing full weel he'd still have an incredible year in bank?

For me...it was a bad decision based on the guy that wanted to redeem himself.....that is known as a good PP guy......a great playoffs guy....and yes....it didn't hurt he was local. Again, for a millionth time, especially Bričre, it makes no sense whatsoever to think that he was chosen first and foremost because he was local so it would please the fans as the very first impression about that signing was...."will he get booed the first day he wears that uniform at the Bell Centre"? How crowd pleasing is that?
Indeed nobody can be 100% sure that this was the reason. That's not what I said.
What I said was that you can't blame people for believing it was the reason when you see an owner apologize to the population for letting an english interim coach, the same owner that says bringing in local guys is important, or when you see people protest in front of the Bell Center because of it.
So ya, maybe Briere was just a bad decision, but you can't blame people for believing it was also agenda driven.

Kriss E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2013, 10:38 PM
  #218
Kriss E
HFB Partner
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: hong kong
Posts: 31,686
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
You know what I think about Timmins. Aside from a few things, he's a stud and CLEARLY our MVP.....But I probably missed it....when was the outrage of this board when we kept drafting US american players? I mean...where we really picking the best player there was....or were we going with something safe for Timmins, a place he knew well....guys he trusted a lot....the fact that with that system, you might have 4 years to evaluate a guy instead of 2.....yet....was it ALWAYS the right decision? Yet...when we drafted "locals"...geez, that was the end of the world. I mean, people are even inventing things when it comes to locals like "Well...obviously, Leblanc was picked 'cause he was a local and because the draft was in Montreal....Leblanc had no business being picked at the rank he was"....and then.....it was proven by looking at every NON-LOCAL lists that he did belong....Yes...it "might" have played whatever effect you want....but he was NOT suppose to go in the 2nd round either.
People trust Timmins because he brings in results.
As for Leblanc, he was chosen when the ''bring french guys'' was constantly being brought up. So ya, can't blame people that know very little about junior prospects to assume that's why he was targeted. And then you also have to mention that this kid had his name chanted because the draft was in Mtl. I mean, we're talking about a 3rd liner type of prospect with top 6 potential at the very max, so ya, again, can't blame people that look at that and assume nationality might have played a role here.

I'm not saying that it necessarily did, just that, as annoying as they may be, I can understand why some people say stuff like that.

Kriss E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2013, 10:42 PM
  #219
Whitesnake
Mediocre Stability
 
Whitesnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lorraine, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 59,860
vCash: 725
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
Indeed nobody can be 100% sure that this was the reason. That's not what I said.
What I said was that you can't blame people for believing it was the reason when you see an owner apologize to the population for letting an english interim coach, the same owner that says bringing in local guys is important, or when you see people protest in front of the Bell Center because of it.
So ya, maybe Briere was just a bad decision, but you can't blame people for believing it was also agenda driven.
Coaches? Sure. THAT's an agenda driven. But players? That's purely conspiracy theoristical.....So yes, I will blame people as everytime a local happens to be involved, it's a language issue. I guess it was a language issue when we brought in Bournival for O'Byrne. Happens that Bournival was a fine player after all. Bouillon and DD were already part of this team. Clearly Therrien loves Bouillon dearly. Way too much....just like I also thought he loved Armstrong way too much. Is it language here? Or just based on past attachments? DD...well it's not like he's taking a guy from a Midget C team and makes him a NHL'er. He wants to see if that guy could ever go back to being relevant. Not going to totaly fault him for that even though I sometimes wished he'd sit...or even being sent in Hamilton to get some confidence back. But it took 2 full years from the Sharks to see Cheecho's incredible regression. Took 1 full year from another NHL team to also see it.

Whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2013, 10:44 PM
  #220
Nedved
Registered User
 
Nedved's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,894
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
You know what I think about Timmins. Aside from a few things, he's a stud and CLEARLY our MVP.....But I probably missed it....when was the outrage of this board when we kept drafting US american players? I mean...where we really picking the best player there was....or were we going with something safe for Timmins, a place he knew well....guys he trusted a lot....the fact that with that system, you might have 4 years to evaluate a guy instead of 2.....yet....was it ALWAYS the right decision? Yet...when we drafted "locals"...geez, that was the end of the world. I mean, people are even inventing things when it comes to locals like "Well...obviously, Leblanc was picked 'cause he was a local and because the draft was in Montreal....Leblanc had no business being picked at the rank he was"....and then.....it was proven by looking at every NON-LOCAL lists that he did belong....Yes...it "might" have played whatever effect you want....but he was NOT suppose to go in the 2nd round either.
I still don't know what everyone saw in him. I mean, I like the pick now (believe it or not) and thinks he will be a guy that you can count on when it matters, to shut down top guys and put up a few points.

but at the time, I just didn't know what people saw. I wanted Schroeder but Leblanc has grew on me, and I truly believe he will be important in our future....just not as an offensive guy.

Nedved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2013, 10:46 PM
  #221
Kimota
CONTROL THE BEAST
 
Kimota's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: La Vieille Capitale
Country: France
Posts: 24,780
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig71 View Post
Super boring hockey.
The goal is to win games.

Kimota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2013, 10:48 PM
  #222
ECWHSWI
bought a MB jersey
 
ECWHSWI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 19,490
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeUpNHL View Post
lol. The Molsons own a small piece of the Habs. Geoff reports to

The ownership group includes Canada's largest communications company Bell and the Woodbridge Company, owned by the Thomson family which controls Thompson Reuters. Both have large stakes in CTVglobemedia (Bell 15 per cent and Woodbridge 40 per cent), whose television holdings include TSN and its French-language cousin RDS, which broadcast Canadiens games.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=290589




So basically Geoff reports to the owners of RDS and TSN! Get it now?
oh you mean
Bell : operate works mostly in english
Woodbridge : english mainly
Th. Reuters : same
TSN : same, again...


they're the owner group Geoff is trying to please ? GOD DAMN!! no **** they want the team 100% french

yeah! I get it now!

ECWHSWI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2013, 10:57 PM
  #223
Whitesnake
Mediocre Stability
 
Whitesnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lorraine, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 59,860
vCash: 725
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedved View Post
I still don't know what everyone saw in him. I mean, I like the pick now (believe it or not) and thinks he will be a guy that you can count on when it matters, to shut down top guys and put up a few points.

but at the time, I just didn't know what people saw. I wanted Schroeder but Leblanc has grew on me, and I truly believe he will be important in our future....just not as an offensive guy.
Timmins was high on Kristo. Drafted Kristo in 08 thinking he had made a really good move especially based on how far he picked him. Year after, Kristo was playing in the USHL on the same team than Leblanc....who was going to be picked 1 year later and yet....though only by 1 point, Leblanc finished ahead of Kristo as best scorer of his team. Kristo was only 6-7 months older than Leblanc, yet 1 year older draftwise. You have to think that people thought it was a great feature for a kid not drafted to be as good statistically....and you have to believe that the Habs were really present watching him based on the fact that they were already watching Kristo's progression in Omaha. Or so I think....

Whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2013, 11:01 PM
  #224
Kriss E
HFB Partner
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: hong kong
Posts: 31,686
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Coaches? Sure. THAT's an agenda driven. But players? That's purely conspiracy theoristical.....So yes, I will blame people as everytime a local happens to be involved, it's a language issue. I guess it was a language issue when we brought in Bournival for O'Byrne. Happens that Bournival was a fine player after all. Bouillon and DD were already part of this team. Clearly Therrien loves Bouillon dearly. Way too much....just like I also thought he loved Armstrong way too much. Is it language here? Or just based on past attachments? DD...well it's not like he's taking a guy from a Midget C team and makes him a NHL'er. He wants to see if that guy could ever go back to being relevant. Not going to totaly fault him for that even though I sometimes wished he'd sit...or even being sent in Hamilton to get some confidence back. But it took 2 full years from the Sharks to see Cheecho's incredible regression. Took 1 full year from another NHL team to also see it.
That's cool, but you're talking about yourself, and I disagree that it's just a theory for players, Bergevin has said it himself they want more local guys, also why he increased the scout in the Q (which is a good thing, not knocking on that).
All I'm saying is that when management make it clear that they have an agenda to bring back local guys, then you can't blame people for thinking that was their position when they signed/extended some of the local guys.

Kriss E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2013, 11:13 PM
  #225
Whitesnake
Mediocre Stability
 
Whitesnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lorraine, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 59,860
vCash: 725
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
That's cool, but you're talking about yourself, and I disagree that it's just a theory for players, Bergevin has said it himself they want more local guys, also why he increased the scout in the Q (which is a good thing, not knocking on that).
All I'm saying is that when management make it clear that they have an agenda to bring back local guys, then you can't blame people for thinking that was their position when they signed/extended some of the local guys.
You can say what you want, same for the others. But I will also have the right to disagree and to think that to come with something like this everytime will be incredibly narrow minded. As of now, I have more problems with the fact that Gainey wanted to get Lecavalier for half of the team......or that he was ready to pay Bričre more than his worth so that HIS local agenda would be served. As of now, we have 2 bad contracts with DD and Bričre. Don't think he had to rush in DD's case...as a matter of fact, I was one of the few to be against that contract. The mix of money and term made no sense to me. But that was a GM jumping the gun and thinking he made an incredible deal based on the season he had just witness. And Bričre well...it's still just 2 years. But while as much money...he did sign Moen to 4 years contract. Still signed MaxPac a whole lot of money. Too much money for Emelin and the list goes on....There is a pattern here and frankly....language isn't one of them. But yes...you have the right to always have that on your mind.

But as far as results are concerned.....only franco player he brought in was Bričre. Bouillon and DD were already there. Bournival was a Gauthier trade (a great one that is...), they alienated Leblanc based on last year....Dumont is slowly regressing on the chart....frankly, I can't wait to see the actual results of his franco agenda...

Whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:12 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. Š2016 All Rights Reserved.