Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Boston Bruins
Notices

Not a beat down on York but...

Old
12-27-2006, 09:31 AM
Cam19b

vCash: 500
Not a beat down on York but...

He really looks like he runs out of gas on long shifts and at time does not get off the ice quickly enough.

I wonder when the time comes to bring Mark Stuart back up. He is far stronger on the boards than York and that is what we lack when the York-Jurcina combo is on the ice.

Has anyone been monitoring Stuart's work in Providence??

Off subject, I think a 3 game stint in Providence for both Kessel and Hannu would really allow us to shore up the lineup. The Chistov-Kessel combo would allow Lewis to run 4 lines again.

good for the B's for climbing back into a playoff position.

go b'sssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!11

Cam19b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-27-2006, 10:03 AM
blackngold4877

"York plays 14 minutes per game and they are almost entirely spent not being able to clear the zone while you pray to god that Thomas can freeze it" - my dad

blackngold4877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-27-2006, 10:11 AM
Cam19b

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackngold4877 View Post
"York plays 14 minutes per game and they are almost entirely spent not being able to clear the zone while you pray to god that Thomas can freeze it" - my dad
That is exactly the feleing I get when York goes into the corner. He lacks the strength to move people off the puck nor does he have the calmness to make a real break out pass. I hope the only delay in replacing him with MStu is that they really want Mark to get up to full speed. Chia needs to do the same thing with him and York that he did with Brookbank and Tenkrat. Make the move and force Lewis to play the kid!!

Cam19b is offline   Reply With Quote