HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

JT Wyman free webcast

Old
12-29-2006, 03:27 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
JT Wyman free webcast

http://www.hockeywebcasts.com/news/20061228.php

I know the game starts at 7 so with the Habs starting at 7:30 you won't be able to watch much but just a heads up for those interested. The game is on tv for me so I'll flip back and forth since the Minnesota game isn't being shown on tv. Also Dartmouth's game tomorrow is being webcast for free again. It's a holiday tournament with Dartmouth, BU, St Lawrence and North Dakota so it depends on who wins today as to what time the game will be on tomorrow. All 4 games are webcast for free, as the BU-Stl game is on now.

As far as I know, Wyman will be on defense. The coach said they really like what they have seen from him on defense, his speed/skating/strength/shot so even though the injured defensemen have returned for the most part, they might keep him on defense although I haven't been following the team that much this year.

montreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-29-2006, 04:25 PM
superstar436

can we watch the game on this

superstar436 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-29-2006, 05:16 PM
FTowwn

how is JT Wyman been doing? ive never heard anything about him around here. NHL future? when is he leaving college? what type of player is he?

FTowwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-29-2006, 08:21 PM
Rise from the Ashes
@JoelGabbayNHL

Send a message via MSN to Rise from the Ashes
Wyman is SLOW...

Rise from the Ashes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-30-2006, 09:42 PM
pc_md

Since when has Wyman been playing as a dman ?

pc_md is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-30-2006, 09:45 PM
habsprospects
Irresponsible User

Quote:
Originally Posted by pc_md View Post
Since when has Wyman been playing as a dman ?
4 games, that would be November 25

Habs Prospects website
habsprospects is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-30-2006, 10:47 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by filly_canadiens View Post
how is JT Wyman been doing? ive never heard anything about him around here. NHL future? when is he leaving college? what type of player is he?
I don't know what his nhl future is, but he's still young at 20 so he's got a lot of time. I doubt he leaves college early, so he'll be back in the NCAA next year as a senior, his final year, then we'll see what management thinks of him if he gets signed next summer or not.

He is a power winger. He continues to get bigger and bigger, he's 6'2 215 or so right now. He isn't overly aggressive but he will take the body and I've seen him throw some good hits but would like to see him do this more. He was touted as an offensive player known for his shot but the offense hasn't really shown up yet although the ivy league don't play many games (usually around 35-36 a year) so perhaps he needs more development time. Frankly I haven't been overly impressed with his offensive abilities but he's big, strong, skates well and he does have decent speed despite what some say. He needs to keep his feet moving to be more effective. He's solid in his own end the problem for him is the forward depth we have on our farm system and he doesn't excell at any one thing other then being big and strong (since he's only 20, he should continue to add mass)

I only caught part of the friday game but he did have one good hit. Dartmouth has been really inconsistent this year, looking good at times and then the entire team can't score the next night.

Quote:
Wyman is SLOW...
He's not really the problem is at times he doesn't keep his feet moving. When he gets going he can get up the ice with good speed. His coach was saying in an interview the other week how much they like his size/strength/skating/speed and shot.

montreal is offline   Reply With Quote