HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

This board is getting alot better.

Closed Thread

Old
01-22-2004, 10:11 AM
Gros Bill

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Cole
Where can I hear/download it? I am a musician too.
Check out 8b's public profile and follow the links

Old
01-22-2004, 10:51 AM
mcphee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gros Bill
Don't worry about it, 8b, I was just kidding. But you have to understand something about old guys like McPhee : they can get grumpy and irritable. They don't like to laugh, because their false teeth can fall out, and it raises their blood pressure. Also, they don't always "get" the joke, and they forget stuff. It's not their fault, that's life.

FOR MCPHEE : I SAID THAT YOU'RE NEARING THE END OF THE LINE AND THAT HE SHOULD TAKE IT EASY ON YOU.

By the way, 8b, I checked out your music - very cool, I liked it a lot. You do it all yourself ? As McPhee would put it, it's "real far out and groovy".
it's no joke, you can choke on those damn teeth, and what if no one's around with the Heineken manoeuvre.

Old
01-22-2004, 10:52 AM
Darz

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee
it's no joke, you can choke on those damn teeth, and what if no one's around with the Heineken manoeuvre.
Mmmmmmmm...........I could really go for a couple of Heineken manoeuvres right about now!

Old
01-22-2004, 11:04 AM
Gros Bill

Heineken manoeuvre - priceless!

Old
01-22-2004, 01:45 PM
HABitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by All-Star
Is Bougon a french Trailer Park Boys type of show or something? That's the impression I get from your avatar anyway...
Your'e not so far. It's a show at src wed 9:00 only 1/2 hour. It's the story of “Les Bougons”, a kind of welfare family who spend their time screwing the system and drink beer. They are pretty aware of the laws and where they can profit from the flews of the society (system). They are realistic desabused anarchists. But they have good human values. It's kind of a short show, it's very well played, the main character is played by Rémi Girard, a well knowned actor in Quebec and now in France (because of his asthonising performance in the movie “Les Invasions Barbares”- Orcar nominated and Cannes Festival awarded). Girard can play a vast range from Shakespeare to slap-stick burlesque comedy.

The show is well shot (natural background, realistic photography), it's more realistic than the truth itself, the society showned is poor, on drugs, decadent. The gouvernement is bureaucratic, stupid, disconnected from reality. This show is a subject of discussions in different medias, even in family meetings.

Old
01-22-2004, 02:05 PM
All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by HABitude
Your'e not so far. It's a show at src wed 9:00 only 1/2 hour. It's the story of “Les Bougons”, a kind of welfare family who spend their time screwing the system and drink beer. They are pretty aware of the laws and where they can profit from the flews of the society (system). They are realistic desabused anarchists. But they have good human values. It's kind of a short show, it's very well played, the main character is played by Rémi Girard, a well knowned actor in Quebec and now in France (because of his asthonising performance in the movie “Les Invasions Barbares”- Orcar nominated and Cannes Festival awarded). Girard can play a vast range from Shakespeare to slap-stick burlesque comedy.

The show is well shot (natural background, realistic photography), it's more realistic than the truth itself, the society showned is poor, on drugs, decadent. The gouvernement is bureaucratic, stupid, disconnected from reality. This show is a subject of discussions in different medias, even in family meetings.
To me he'll always be the guy from "Mini-Bus" (if Rémi Girard is the one with the beer bottle and the open shirt in your avatar, (I didn't know his name)).

Old
01-22-2004, 03:15 PM
JOHNNY V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darz
For all you newer posters who might not know the story of JOHNNY V, here it is.

JOHNNY V is short for JOHNNY VACHON. He is the president of VACHON Cakes, a company that makes and distributes sugar laden snacks such as the Jos Louis and the Passion Flakie. You can check out there website here: http://www.vachon.com/en/nproduit.htm
His company gave Jose Theodore a huge endorsement deal after his Vezina/Hart trophy winning season a couple of years ago. JOHNNY, a major habs fan since birth was insistant that Jose Theodore become their spokesman. His love for Jose was only matched for his love of his spongy icing filled cakes.

Well after Jose struggled to start the next season and his companys bottom line seemed to suffer because of that as well, JOHNNY vowed revenge against the Hart trophy goalie and decided that the best way to do it was to bash him on internet sites where hab fans were to post.

Good one ...

VIVA LA CHOU ...

Old
01-23-2004, 12:21 AM
Brisebois

Send a message via AIM to Brisebois
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny V
Viva La Chou ...
...inard!!!! :d

Closed Thread