HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

GDT: Bruins @ Preds

Old
12-31-2006, 11:40 AM
Jarnberg

vCash: 500
Also give credit to our defense. While the shot total was high, most of the shots were easy to see for Mason and a lot were from bad angles. The defense did a great job forcing shots from low key areas. And cudos to Mason for making the big saves when he had to.

Jarnberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-31-2006, 01:10 PM
lstcyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by csstranger View Post
we're still a second rate team.
I prefer second tier. We're not second rate just not superior yet.

lstcyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-31-2006, 03:03 PM
Radulov for Czar*

for the record, I am 1-0 at the HOP this season, and the team is averaging 5 goals every game i've been to at the HOP this season. I also have not been present for a single goal against.

Radulov for Czar* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-31-2006, 08:17 PM
sparkle twin
On the Coooole Train

Send a message via ICQ to sparkle twin Send a message via AIM to sparkle twin
Way to respond to a loss. And in the second of a back to back game. That was a fun game to watch.

Leggy! Leggy! Leggy! great goal. I was about to curse at Kariya for passing up the shot but that was a great pass. I still don't know how he got it over to Legwand. Leggy got robbed, he should have been a star of the game. You can see on the highlights after he scores he says to Kariya, "Great f*ing pass". On ESPN this morning they were showing the highlight and the guy goes, "Yes, yes it was a great pass". I thought it was funny. And Leggy now leads the team with a +/- of +15. And he has more points in 39 games this year than he did in 44 gms last year. Good Job Leggy, I hope he keeps it going the whole year!

The whole team played great...great saves by Mason and Dumont! Kimmo made a great D play coming back to break up a breakaway that Zidlicky caused. And he did it without taking a penalty. And the guy for Boston that was trailing Erat on his breakaway, he made a great play to disrupt Erat just enough without a penalty.

Tootoo really had a great game, he passed on some hits but still got some good ones. He was all over the ice. And he just shoots the puck, doesn't try to make some fancy move.

And Shea Weber gets better and better every game. He has a cannon. If some of his shots were on goal, he would have had at least 2 or 3 goals last night.

We've now shutout 2 of 3 NE teams and outscored them 13-7.

sparkle twin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-01-2007, 09:02 AM
lstcyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by spank303 View Post
We've now shutout 2 of 3 NE teams and outscored them 13-7.
Huh? The NHL has only one team in New England and that's Boston. New York is NOT part of New England. I grew up in Massachusetts and I know. Think of it like someone saying Memphis and Nashville are the same.

Old
01-01-2007, 11:25 AM
Radulov for Czar*

Quote:
Originally Posted by lstcyr View Post
Huh? The NHL has only one team in New England and that's Boston. New York is NOT part of New England. I grew up in Massachusetts and I know. Think of it like someone saying Memphis and Nashville are the same.
North East Division

Boston
Buffalo
Ottawa
Toronto
Montreal

Radulov for Czar* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-01-2007, 12:43 PM
lstcyr

My bad. I read NE as New England. Sorry.