HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Hockey Talk by Country > Northern Europe
Northern Europe Norway, Denmark, Iceland

Danish League 2013-14

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-23-2013, 06:34 AM
  #101
Justinov
Registered User
 
Justinov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Copenhagen
Country: Denmark
Posts: 3,361
vCash: 500
Last nights matches:

Frederikshavn - Herning: 3-2 (OT) [Shots 31-46, good win for Frederikshavn inspite of Herning dominance]

Esbjerg - Rungsted: 6-2 [Shots 42-23]

Herlev - Rødovre: 0-1 (Shootout) [Shots 34-21, so excellent goalkeeping for both teams]

In the Continental Cup: SønderjyskE – Dunaujyarosi Acelbikak 1-2 [SønderJydskE managed to lose to a Hungarian team].

Justinov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2013, 11:37 AM
  #102
QnebO
Registered User
 
QnebO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Country: Finland
Posts: 4,546
vCash: 500
Niclas Hardt isn't know as soft player, but after he scored tonight, the rink was filled with soft toys..




It was some sort of charity thing, where crowd throws toys on ice and they give it to some childrens hospital or something like that.


Last edited by QnebO: 11-23-2013 at 12:12 PM.
QnebO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-24-2013, 12:08 PM
  #103
Justinov
Registered User
 
Justinov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Copenhagen
Country: Denmark
Posts: 3,361
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by QnebO View Post
Niclas Hardt isn't know as soft player, but after he scored tonight, the rink was filled with soft toys..

It was some sort of charity thing, where crowd throws toys on ice and they give it to some childrens hospital or something like that.
I don't know if we ever have had toys on danish ice
More plush'ness on the ice to stimulate families to attend matches

Justinov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-24-2013, 12:14 PM
  #104
Justinov
Registered User
 
Justinov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Copenhagen
Country: Denmark
Posts: 3,361
vCash: 500
Rødovre is on a good streak right now. Maybe since Sebastian Dahm has really tightened his pads in the Rødovre goal?!

Rødovre - Esbjerg: 4-2 [shots 30-29].

In Continental Cup is looks like a SønderjydskE fiasco. Lost 0-1 on shootouts to Neman Grodno from the Belarus league. Tonight last match against Stavanger that can win the tournament getting just one points.

Justinov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-25-2013, 05:01 PM
  #105
loser
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Country: Croatia
Posts: 28
vCash: 500
Neman is a good team,but SE sholud have done much better against Hungarians

Aalborg,Fredrikshavn and Herning big favs today.Rodovre plays good and if Dahm again have a great night colud get tight but these two lines Aab have are very efficent,especially Degn-Leavitt-Delargo

loser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-27-2013, 12:53 PM
  #106
Justinov
Registered User
 
Justinov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Copenhagen
Country: Denmark
Posts: 3,361
vCash: 500
All expected match results:

Frederikshavn - Herlev: 4-1 [Shots 42-26]

Esbjerg - Odense: 5-2 [Shots 27-57 ! - good match for Mustokovs in Esbjerg's goal]

Aalborg - Rødovre: 5-2 [Shots 34-18]

Rungdted - Herning: 2-5 [Shots 18-30]

Justinov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-29-2013, 06:14 PM
  #107
PietB
Random User
 
PietB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Denmany and Germark
Country: Denmark
Posts: 1,204
vCash: 500
Tonights games:

Rødovre - Aalborg 3-5
SønderjyskE - Herlev 5-0
After a rather disappointing Continental Cup, SønderjyskE is back on track. Cory Quirk scored a goal and recieved 5+game misconduct for elbowing.

Herning - Odense 5-2

Rungsted - Frederikshavn 4-7
Rungsted heavily outshot - 20-51
Somehow, both the 4-6 and the 4-7 are listed at 43:32. I bet this must be a mistake, it seems highly unlikely that 2 goals were scored in the same second.

4-6 43:32 EQ #15 Nikolaj Murholt Rosenthal
(#95 Marcus Nielsen)
4-7 43:32 EQ #27 Nikolaj Meyer
(#94 Christopher Frederiksen, #24 Alex Berry)

PietB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2013, 06:30 PM
  #108
PietB
Random User
 
PietB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Denmany and Germark
Country: Denmark
Posts: 1,204
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PietB View Post
Rungsted - Frederikshavn 4-7
Rungsted heavily outshot - 20-51
Somehow, both the 4-6 and the 4-7 are listed at 43:32. I bet this must be a mistake, it seems highly unlikely that 2 goals were scored in the same second.

4-6 43:32 EQ #15 Nikolaj Murholt Rosenthal
(#95 Marcus Nielsen)
4-7 43:32 EQ #27 Nikolaj Meyer
(#94 Christopher Frederiksen, #24 Alex Berry)
By now I've found out in the game recap, that the goals were scored 16 seconds apart from each other.

Also, rumours are that Silkeborg SF is considering a run for joining the danish league (rather than the 2nd tier 1. division) in 2015/16. This could spark some progress in danish ice hockey, with the skating and hockey tradition in Silkeborg, there might be a market.

PietB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2013, 07:04 PM
  #109
Bagge
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Copenhagen
Country: Denmark
Posts: 342
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by QnebO View Post
Niclas Hardt isn't know as soft player, but after he scored tonight, the rink was filled with soft toys..




It was some sort of charity thing, where crowd throws toys on ice and they give it to some childrens hospital or something like that.
Toy toss is just another import from NA Search on youtube for Winterhawks or Oshawa Generals toy toss and you will see what it is all about. Looks kind of fun when 30.000 teddybears comes flying in one time when first goal for the home team is scored.

Bagge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-01-2013, 06:02 AM
  #110
andersej
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Copenhagen
Country: Denmark
Posts: 393
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagge View Post
Toy toss is just another import from NA Search on youtube for Winterhawks or Oshawa Generals toy toss and you will see what it is all about. Looks kind of fun when 30.000 teddybears comes flying in one time when first goal for the home team is scored.
Looks something like this:



http://youtu.be/bN5iZVxnSr8

Can't seem to get the youtube thing to work, so until I figure that out, you will have to settle for the link.

andersej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-01-2013, 08:33 AM
  #111
Justinov
Registered User
 
Justinov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Copenhagen
Country: Denmark
Posts: 3,361
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PietB View Post
By now I've found out in the game recap, that the goals were scored 16 seconds apart from each other.

Also, rumours are that Silkeborg SF is considering a run for joining the danish league (rather than the 2nd tier 1. division) in 2015/16. This could spark some progress in danish ice hockey, with the skating and hockey tradition in Silkeborg, there might be a market.
Having Silkeborg as a pro team could be really great. Future classic with Herning!?
Silkeborg is really a super old club, but without a rink until recently (2007).
They participated in the first danish championship in 1954-55 and won the bronze.
http://da.wikipedia.org/wiki/DM_i_ishockey_1954-55
They couldn't participate in 1955-56, because of the ice at Storebælt prevented crossing to Sjælland.

Here some pictures from Silkeborg Skøjteløberforening's homepage about their history with some great pictures of hockey from 1950-60's.
http://www.ssf1896.dk/index.php?page=historisk-blik


Last edited by Justinov: 12-01-2013 at 08:44 AM.
Justinov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-05-2013, 07:02 AM
  #112
Justinov
Registered User
 
Justinov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Copenhagen
Country: Denmark
Posts: 3,361
vCash: 500
Matches the 1st and 3'rd december:

Frederikshavn - Esbjerg: 5-2 [Shots 27-34]

Herlev - Rungsted: 1-2 [Shots 32-22, amazing how many wins Rungsted actually achieves when playing on Sjælland].

Rødovre - SønderjydskE: 3-6 [Shots 28-49]

Odense - Herning: 0-3 [Shots 23-20, Shutout for Lubus Pisar]

Esbjerg - Aalborg: 3-2 [Shots 46-39]

Justinov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-07-2013, 08:37 AM
  #113
Justinov
Registered User
 
Justinov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Copenhagen
Country: Denmark
Posts: 3,361
vCash: 500
Matches cancelled because of the Hurricane Bodil, but one match was played, after some delays.

Herning - SønderJydskE: 3-1 [SøndjerjydskE's bus broke down at Give (Hurricane related?), so Herning's bus has to pick them up, so maybe they were not all that on for the game? Shots 37-20, quite heavy Herning dominance].


Last edited by Justinov: 12-09-2013 at 06:30 AM.
Justinov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2013, 12:59 AM
  #114
Bank
Registered User
 
Bank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Odense, Denmark
Country: Denmark
Posts: 891
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justinov View Post
Maches cancelled because of the Hurricane Bodil, but one match was played, after some delays.

Herning - SønderJydskE: 3-1 [SøndjerjydskE's bus broke down at Give (Hurricane related?), so Herning's bus has to pick them up, so maybe they were not all that on for the game? Shots 37-20, quite heavy Herning dominance].
According to my sources(Line Gjerslev on Twitter) it had nothing to do with Bodil. It was the generator of the bus(Right... ). But:



Last edited by Bank: 12-08-2013 at 01:20 AM.
Bank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-09-2013, 06:27 AM
  #115
Justinov
Registered User
 
Justinov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Copenhagen
Country: Denmark
Posts: 3,361
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bank View Post
According to my sources(Line Gjerslev on Twitter) it had nothing to do with Bodil. It was the generator of the bus(Right... ). But:

well Bodil was a bit more powerful than the 2011 rebuild.
Some pictures here:
http://www.bt.dk/danmark/se-alle-bil...bodil#slide-13

But typical of lack of money in Danish hockey. Failing ice machines, Herlev ice melting for some weird reson and SønderjydskE's bus breaking down

Justinov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-11-2013, 08:16 AM
  #116
Justinov
Registered User
 
Justinov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Copenhagen
Country: Denmark
Posts: 3,361
vCash: 500
Yesterdays matches:
SønderJydskE - Aalborg: 3-1 [Shots 32-25]

Esbjerg - Herlev: 3-4 [Shots 32-25, Herlev shootout win and quite surprising coming back from being down 3-0]

Match from the 8'th:
Rødovre - Frederikshavn: 2-5 [Shots 35-52, wow that is a lot overall]

The top-10 Point production looks like this so far:
1) Cory Quirk (USA) - SønderjydskE: 16G 16A 32P
2) Brent Walton (Canada) - SønderjydskE: 15G 13A 28P
3) Kirill Starkov (DK) - Esbjerg: 5G 21A 26P
4-5) Nicolai Meyer (DK) - Frederikshavn: 11G 13A 24P
4-5) Branislav Rehus (Slovakia) - Herning: 7G 17A 24P
6) Mathias Månsson (Sverige) - Aalborg: 4G 19A 23P
7-9) Steffen Frank (DK) - SønderjydskE: 10G 12A 22P
7-9) Tyler Mosienko (Canada) - Esbjerg: 10G 12A 22P
7-9) Thomas Spelling (DK) - Herning: 9G 13A 22P
10-11) Colin Vock (USA) - Esbjerg: 12G 9A 21P
10-11) Lasse Lassen (DK) - Herning: 9G 12A 21P

For the Danish players Starkov is where he should be expected pointwise, but with fewer goals and more assists. Thomas Spelling as equally drafted player is maybe even a bit on the low side of what could be expected of him.
Nicolai Meyer has been a great U20 talent in Sweden and seem to finally break through after hitting a hot streak lately. Maybe Allsvenskan next season?
Steffen Frank is quite surprising and also gave him some well-deserved NT matches against Norway.
Lasse Lassen is at the expected level I think.

Justinov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-11-2013, 09:21 AM
  #117
PietB
Random User
 
PietB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Denmany and Germark
Country: Denmark
Posts: 1,204
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justinov View Post
Yesterdays matches:
SønderJydskE - Aalborg: 3-1 [Shots 32-25]

Esbjerg - Herlev: 3-4 [Shots 32-25, Herlev shootout win and quite surprising coming back from being down 3-0]

Match from the 8'th:
Rødovre - Frederikshavn: 2-5 [Shots 35-52, wow that is a lot overall]

The top-10 Point production looks like this so far:
1) Cory Quirk (USA) - SønderjydskE: 16G 16A 32P
2) Brent Walton (Canada) - SønderjydskE: 15G 13A 28P
3) Kirill Starkov (DK) - Esbjerg: 5G 21A 26P
4-5) Nicolai Meyer (DK) - Frederikshavn: 11G 13A 24P
4-5) Branislav Rehus (Slovakia) - Herning: 7G 17A 24P
6) Mathias Månsson (Sverige) - Aalborg: 4G 19A 23P
7-9) Steffen Frank (DK) - SønderjydskE: 10G 12A 22P
7-9) Tyler Mosienko (Canada) - Esbjerg: 10G 12A 22P
7-9) Thomas Spelling (DK) - Herning: 9G 13A 22P
10-11) Colin Vock (USA) - Esbjerg: 12G 9A 21P
10-11) Lasse Lassen (DK) - Herning: 9G 12A 21P

For the Danish players Starkov is where he should be expected pointwise, but with fewer goals and more assists. Thomas Spelling as equally drafted player is maybe even a bit on the low side of what could be expected of him.
Nicolai Meyer has been a great U20 talent in Sweden and seem to finally break through after hitting a hot streak lately. Maybe Allsvenskan next season?
Steffen Frank is quite surprising and also gave him some well-deserved NT matches against Norway.
Lasse Lassen is at the expected level I think.
A honorable mention should be given out to Alex Leavitt. 7-13-20 in 10 games is pretty insane. He had some good point averages in higher leagues like the AHL and DEL, I wonder why he chose to move to lower tier leagues after his DEL-stint with Kassel.

PietB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-11-2013, 09:36 AM
  #118
Justinov
Registered User
 
Justinov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Copenhagen
Country: Denmark
Posts: 3,361
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PietB View Post
A honorable mention should be given out to Alex Leavitt. 7-13-20 in 10 games is pretty insane. He had some good point averages in higher leagues like the AHL and DEL, I wonder why he chose to move to lower tier leagues after his DEL-stint with Kassel.
Maybe he wanted to see more of Europe?
Some of these vagabond players change clubs once or twice every year....
Veteran (ex?)-NT Kasper Degn (Aalborg) with 6G 13A in 13 games is also pretty good!

Justinov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-11-2013, 05:26 PM
  #119
PietB
Random User
 
PietB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Denmany and Germark
Country: Denmark
Posts: 1,204
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justinov View Post
Maybe he wanted to see more of Europe?
Some of these vagabond players change clubs once or twice every year....
Veteran (ex?)-NT Kasper Degn (Aalborg) with 6G 13A in 13 games is also pretty good!
Maybe... After his 2-year Kassel stint he signed with 2 more German clubs, though... 1 in Finland, 1 EBEL team, then one in sweden this year until he got fired and picked up by Aalborg.

PietB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-14-2013, 10:43 AM
  #120
Justinov
Registered User
 
Justinov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Copenhagen
Country: Denmark
Posts: 3,361
vCash: 500
Yesterdays matches:

Aalborg - Rungsted: 5-2 [Shots 46-22, Bjarke Møller back in Aalborg with his first goal of the season of being injured, then fired and then hired again; Sebastian Ehlers also finally producing with 1G 2A]

SønderjydskE - Frederikshavn: 3-2 [Shots 26-25, win in shootout in a totally even match both in shots, goals and in penalties]

Esbjerg - Odense: 4-1 [Shots 43-39, 2G 1A by Kirill Starkov]

Herlev - Herning: 1-2 [Shots 30-32, strong showing by Herlev but still a loss]

Points per game in the Danish league [those with over 10 games].
1) Alex Leavitt 2,00 [8G 14A in 11 games, after 1G 1A last night he keeps his 2PPG]
2) Cory Quirk 1,57 [16G 17A in 21 games]
3) Kirill Starkov 1,45 [7G 22A in 20 games]
4-5) Brent Walton 1,43 [17G 13A in 21 games]
4-5) Kasper Degn 1,43 [6G 14A in 14 games]

Special mention: Justin Maylan has 1,50 [3G 3A in 4 games]


Last edited by Justinov: 12-14-2013 at 10:53 AM.
Justinov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2013, 01:41 PM
  #121
Justinov
Registered User
 
Justinov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Copenhagen
Country: Denmark
Posts: 3,361
vCash: 500
Tonights matches:

Odense - SønderjydskE: 2-3 [Shots: 18-29, OT win so small surprise from Odense. Spelling and Ricci in goal-form this night]

Herning - Aalborg: 2-3 [Shots 38-29, big surprise here; Alex Leavitt "only" with 1G, so no longer 2PPG]

Frederikshavn - Herlev: 5-2 [Shots: 33-24]

Rødovre - Esbjerg: 5-4 [Shots 48-41, shootout win for Rødovre. Rødovre is really up and down this season, thought that Esbjerg was finally getting going and then this loss. All Rødovre's 4 goals in ordinary time was on the power play!]


Last edited by Justinov: 12-15-2013 at 01:53 PM.
Justinov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-18-2013, 09:10 AM
  #122
Justinov
Registered User
 
Justinov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Copenhagen
Country: Denmark
Posts: 3,361
vCash: 500
Aalborg - Herning: 4-3 [Shots 25-25, somewhat surprising win for Aalborg, where Alex Leavitt with 1G 2A bounced back to 2PPG and also Sebastian Ehlers scored for the 3 game in a row I think]

Justinov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2013, 11:51 AM
  #123
Justinov
Registered User
 
Justinov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Copenhagen
Country: Denmark
Posts: 3,361
vCash: 500
Last night matches:
All the least shooting team in the 4 matches won? How weird is that. Two super surprises.

Herlev - Odense: 1-4 [Shots 34-31]

Esbjerg - Rødovre: 0-5 [Wow that was surprising! Shots 37-26. Did S. Dahm have a monster match here in Rødovres goal]

Herning - Rungsted: 1-3 [It gets even wilder here! Shots 40-19. Super match from Peter Hirsch and likely the wildest upset in the league so far]

Aalborg - SønderjydskE: 2-4 [Shots 30-23, broke Aalborg's good streak]

Justinov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2013, 12:47 PM
  #124
Bank
Registered User
 
Bank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Odense, Denmark
Country: Denmark
Posts: 891
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justinov View Post
Last night matches:
All the least shooting team in the 4 matches won? How weird is that. Two super surprises.

Herlev - Odense: 1-4 [Shots 34-31]

Esbjerg - Rødovre: 0-5 [Wow that was surprising! Shots 37-26. Did S. Dahm have a monster match here in Rødovres goal]

Herning - Rungsted: 1-3 [It gets even wilder here! Shots 40-19. Super match from Peter Hirsch and likely the wildest upset in the league so far]

Aalborg - SønderjydskE: 2-4 [Shots 30-23, broke Aalborg's good streak]
The hypothetical battle for the imaginary spot on the non-existing Olympic team has begun

Bank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2013, 12:56 PM
  #125
Justinov
Registered User
 
Justinov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Copenhagen
Country: Denmark
Posts: 3,361
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bank View Post
The hypothetical battle for the imaginary spot on the non-existing Olympic team has begun
yeah two quite astonishing performances by these two!!
Simon Nielsen drifts down to 5'th unless he actually starts playing in Finland (since George Sørensen might still be to young for olympic pressure?)

Justinov is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:40 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.