HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Buffalo Sabres
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Buffalo Bills: 4-8 (Same ol' same ol')

Closed Thread

Old
12-01-2013, 06:46 PM
La Cosa Nostra
TOMMY KARATE

vCash: 500
**** this mother****ing team. I have never been so angry after a loss. The Falcons are ****ing garbage. I am so sick of this Toronto series bull ****, Screw you Ralph sell the team to Jim Kelly right now. The Toronto fans are a disgrace.

Old
12-01-2013, 06:47 PM
comeonnow

Send a message via Yahoo to comeonnow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clown Baby View Post
How about some depth in the secondary, so we're not one dropped cracker away from dressing Rogers?
Looking at this roster...2 dbs and 2 linebackers a new punter and you have a good not great team.

Old
12-01-2013, 07:28 PM
hizzoner

I can see Bills fans wanting the home games in Buffalo-but how many would have been happy to be out at this one. The Toronto crowd did not fumble the ball in 2 key situations. Of course in Buffalo they could have blamed the weather and the treacherous footing? As for Johnson--he is gone next year---too much money for too little return.

Old
12-01-2013, 07:47 PM
whiplash

I'm so close to being done with Stevie. I'm willing to chalk his down year up to injuries and a new QB but you cannot ****ing put the football on the ground in that situation. Just like you can't drop game winning OT and 4th quarter passes, even if the games mean nothing. It won't get better if they ever do.

Chandler continues his brutal season (numbers aren't horrible but if you've been watching, you understand).

The refs can go suck a ****ing dick. That ticky-tacky bull-**** at the end was amazing to watch after the blatant **** they let go all game (mostly on Atlanta but for sure some on the Bills).

The defense apparently still loves to give up huge plays at inopportune times (not that screen play in OT, that was TEXTBOOK interference by the WR and the refs can go suck another fat one for not calling that). If you're going to play boom or bust D, you can't bust more than boom against a team like ****ing Atlanta.

EJ should get a free dick punch on Johnson and Chandler because he had them marching towards a win in two big situations. Not a great way to develop a rookie QB's confidence (and I'm not saying he was MVP on offense).

**** everything about that ending. But mostly **** Stevie Johnson today and double **** Toronto. If the Bills ever move there I will be their most ardent detractor. That bull-**** town doesn't deserve an NFL team

Last edited by whiplash: 12-01-2013 at 07:52 PM.
Old
12-01-2013, 08:00 PM
Robert
Foligno family

Send a message via MSN to Robert
I have to vent and the Buffalo News is not user friendly so I’ll make a run here….

Are you serious Buffalo Bill organization? Two of the best and most seasoned players (Johnson and Chandler) let the ball get punched out or fumbled to give an inept Atlanta team a win? The Falcon players were laughing at you Mr. Owner Ralph Wilson…

The Bills have one of the best running games in the league yet let a rookie QB toss bombs all day when they should be grinding it out… then totally blow an easy win??? Oh how I hate college NFL coaches...

And thank you Toronto for the great fan support… every time Atlanta did well you cheered??? The Bills organization is insane having games in Toronto… a complete JOKE NFL organization…

Old
12-01-2013, 08:03 PM
jBuds
pretty damn valuable

Another debacle in the debacle that is football in Toronto.

Words can't describe my emotions right now.

We invent ways to lose that are unfathomable to normal organizations.

I'm furious.

Old
12-01-2013, 08:10 PM
Cirris

vCash: 50
Send a message via Yahoo to Cirris
Quote:
Originally Posted by 26CornerBlitz View Post
Pucker up and Kiss all of the Playoff Talk Goodbye! What a way to lose!
I have to laugh at the people who actually thought "playoffs" for a 4-7 football team. almost spit out my drink when i saw that one poll on WGR earlier this week.

Old
12-01-2013, 08:28 PM
comeonnow

Send a message via Yahoo to comeonnow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
I have to vent and the Buffalo News is not user friendly so I’ll make a run here….

Are you serious Buffalo Bill organization? Two of the best and most seasoned players (Johnson and Chandler) let the ball get punched out or fumbled to give an inept Atlanta team a win? The Falcon players were laughing at you Mr. Owner Ralph Wilson…

The Bills have one of the best running games in the league yet let a rookie QB toss bombs all day when they should be grinding it out… then totally blow an easy win??? Oh how I hate college NFL coaches...

And thank you Toronto for the great fan support… every time Atlanta did well you cheered??? The Bills organization is insane having games in Toronto… a complete JOKE NFL organization…

None of this is Marrone. He has had some poor games but I still give him a B for the season...lets see one more draft and free agency and then we will see I see a lot of coaches with much worse coaching...Rex...Shanny...trestman..Rivera...and so on...

Old
12-01-2013, 08:31 PM
Irving Zisman
Really Bad Grandpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by jBuds View Post
Another debacle in the debacle that is football in Toronto.

Words can't describe my emotions right now.

I'm furious.
This post is about 90% of the text message I sent to my buddy after the game. It burns man...

Old
12-01-2013, 08:44 PM
BuiltTagonTough
Stand still laddy!

I suppose in a few days I'll see that me getting this upset about a game 12 weeks in is progress.

But right now I'm about ready to cut Chandler and trade Stevie. YOU HAVE TO HOLD ON TO THOSE.

Old
12-01-2013, 08:56 PM
jBuds
pretty damn valuable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irving Zisman View Post
This post is about 90% of the text message I sent to my buddy after the game. It burns man...
Sickening

Old
12-01-2013, 09:01 PM
Takeo

It's all so predictable. I assume they were supposed to win this one right?

Old
12-01-2013, 09:19 PM
Connor McDavid
Generational Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takeo View Post
up until about 20 seconds left, yeah

Old
12-01-2013, 09:21 PM
MagnumForce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takeo View Post
It pretty much sealed our playoff hopes this year. Between the officiating and the fumbles....this was one of the toughest losses.

Old
12-01-2013, 09:47 PM
vcv
Deal with it

Send a message via AIM to vcv
Quote:
Originally Posted by jBuds View Post
This sums up today, and the last 14 years, better than anything else.

Old
12-01-2013, 10:23 PM
VaporTrail
Used Tank Salesman

Once again the Bills snatch defeat from the face of victory....

Rumblin', Stumblin, and Fumblin'....

Oh well, the team is improved....With some additions through trades, FA, and the draft this team should definitely be competing for the playoffs next year....Tough loss but this team is heading in the right direction....

Games in Toronto are BS.....

Old
12-01-2013, 10:28 PM
Ralonzo
Я хочу!

Send a message via Yahoo to Ralonzo
Look guys, Stevie made the right play, put the ball away, had it in the outside arm. It's not a situation where he's supposed to get on the ground. The other guy made a play. They're trying too.

You can say the refs screwed the Bills and probably have a case, but not as good a case as the 'Skins.

Old
12-01-2013, 10:35 PM
Ralonzo
Я хочу!

Send a message via Yahoo to Ralonzo
Quote:
No they weren't, Adam Henrique was laughing at Ott last night. Still needs his teeth broked for that.

Quote:
The Bills have one of the best running games in the league yet let a rookie QB toss bombs all day when they should be grinding it out…
The Bills called a very conservative game and gave the running game their chance to win it. When the Falcons put 8 in the box to stop that, they went over the top. Strategy was correct, execution with EJ's horrible inaccuracy on deep sideline routes was lacking.

Quote:
then totally blow an easy win??? Oh how I hate college NFL coaches...
What's the coach supposed to do about guys fumbling or refs making **** calls on 3rd and 16?

Quote:
And thank you Toronto for the great fan support… every time Atlanta did well you cheered??? The Bills organization is insane having games in Toronto…
Well, this here is valid. Buffalo is a football city. Toronto is a football dilettante.

Old
12-01-2013, 10:53 PM
stealth1

yeah the Toronto series sucks for Bills fans. For those of you complaining about the lack of support for your team in Toronto, do something about it. Maybe go to the game and support your team. Its not like its a far drive either.

Old
12-01-2013, 11:44 PM
La Cosa Nostra
TOMMY KARATE

After cooling off from the game, we can take away some positives from the season so far...

- Marcel Dareus got his 6th sack of the season, a new career high. He also has reached a new career high in tackles and is adding to it... In fact Dareus might be the leader in tackles for a DL. I think it's safe to say Dareus has arrived and is turning into an all pro caliber player. He is going to be a Warren Sapp esque player for us. The scary thing is, Dareus is only 23 years old with 44 games and 17 career sacks under his belt already. For a DT that is incredible. Dareus will be a top 5 DT real soon if he isn't almost there already. The Bills need to lock him up long term. I still think its insane he doesn't turn 24 until January, and is already a 3 year vet by age 23.

- Jerry Hughes. What a trade. Kelvin Sheppard who? Hughes has 8 sacks already. He is turning into a premier pass rusher and also needs to be extended long term. I wouldn't hesitate giving him 7 years/35 million. Hughes, Mario and Dareus are one of the best 1-2-3 punch for pass rushers in the whole league.

- The Bills pass rush in general. We lead the NFL in sacks with 43. Repeat, the Bills lead the league in sacks. The days of us finishing in the bottom 5 for sacks are over.

- Mario got his 12th sack in the 12th game. He has 22.5 sacks in 28 career games as a Bill. That's a 13 sack per season pace. Mario is definitely worth his contract and by the end of his 6 year deal there is no doubt that he will surpass Schobel and be the #2 career sack leader in Bills history.

All in all, this is for the best for us to lose. The higher draft pick the better. Kind of like in the 2011 season against the Steelers... Yeah Stevie dropped an easy game winning Ot TD catch but if he did caught it then we wouldn't have gotten the 3rd overall pick and therefore drafting Dareus.... We would have finished with the 7th pick or so and not have been able to draft a superstar caliber prospect like Dareus.

Hopefully we lose out or win one more game and end up with a top 7 or 8 pick. I think we should draft Khalil Mack in round 1, a WR in round 2 and then a CB in round 3. Extend Byrd long term and we should be ready to contend next season. We are not that far off and with another great draft like last years we should be ready to compete for the division title. Our DL is set for years and is probably the best DL in the league. Mario, Dareus and Kyle are easily the best 1-2-3 punch. Follow up our LB, WR and CB in the first 3 rounds with back to back OL in round 4 and 5 to add some much needed depth to replace Levitre/Rhinehart.

Also, congrats to Mario Williams on his 75.5 career sack today. He has now overtaken former Buffalo Bill Bryce Paup for the 64th spot on the all time career sack lists. He is also 12th on the active sack leader list and is actually the youngest person on the active list in the top 22.

Old
12-02-2013, 07:15 AM
Paxon
⚔Z E M G U S⚔

Send a message via AIM to Paxon
Quote:
Originally Posted by stealth1 View Post
yeah the Toronto series sucks for Bills fans. For those of you complaining about the lack of support for your team in Toronto, do something about it. Maybe go to the game and support your team. Its not like its a far drive either.
You do realize how ridiculous a thing this is to say, right? Fans hate the game being in Toronto, your counterargument is to just go to the game in Toronto. There's no practical way to change the terrible crowd support that the Bills get in Toronto, and it is beyond terrible really. More people are cheering for the Bills to lose than win, if they even know what they're cheering over.

Old
12-02-2013, 08:38 AM
KreiMeARiver*
Have Confidence

Marrone needs to get fired, period.

We need to part ways with Stevie Johnson.

We need to bring in a coach that installs a culture of WINNING.

Old
12-02-2013, 08:52 AM
JPurp26

Drafting
I think Defensive backs, the line and a WR are all needed. I would not mind cutting/trading Johnson and Chandler, not for skill but we need good team first guys. Similar to how the Patriots act. It gets old when Johnson talks and makes his team look stupid and then consistently does not come through the clutch.

Ifo Ekpre-Olumu DB 1st round (around 10th overall)
Zach Martin OG 2nd round
Arthur Lynch TE 3rd round
Brandon Coleman WR 4th round
Dee Ford OLB 5th round
Ty Zimmerman S 6th round
Bryce Quigley OT 7th round

Old
12-02-2013, 09:29 AM
stealth1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Paxon View Post
You do realize how ridiculous a thing this is to say, right? Fans hate the game being in Toronto, your counterargument is to just go to the game in Toronto. There's no practical way to change the terrible crowd support that the Bills get in Toronto, and it is beyond terrible really. More people are cheering for the Bills to lose than win, if they even know what they're cheering over.
I realize fans hate the game being in Toronto but that is not changing anytime soon. There is a practical way to change the terrible crowd support. More of the fans from Buffalo should make the trip to support there team. I keep hearing how Buffalo has the best fans. If thats the case why is it so hard to make the 2 hour drive to Toronto to see your team

Old
12-02-2013, 09:43 AM
Kyndig86

Toronto fans were pro Bills, idk what you guys are talking about.

The only time you heard a huge cheer that could've been for the Falcons was when they were cheering for some fan running out onto the field during a punt that was pinned at the 2.

Closed Thread