HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Not just the results count

Old
12-03-2013, 05:21 PM
ElRossoMatt

vCash: 500
Not just the results count

It feels so bad when the game of our boys is not working because preety much all of them are such good guys.

Our captain is a great guy man. At the post-game scrum after the Detroit game the reporters were taking shots at him at will and he carried himself with such elegance. For instance there was this piece of **** reporter who wanted him to explain what he did on a ****ing two-on-one play and he was so calm and fired nothing back even though that ***** was laughing and making fun of him. And he got over it very fast. He showed so much class.

Same goes for Phily and for Milo who is a modest down-to-earth guy. It ****ing sucks that they're having tough nights out there.

I look around the league and the egos of some players often make me wonder how in the world do their fans stand them. Honestly, I couldn't have cheered for a better team. I am proud of our boys and proud to call myself a Sens fan.

GO SENS GO!

(Sorry if this thread is useless and I wasted your time, that was not my intention)

ElRossoMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2013, 05:30 PM
pepty
Let's win it all

vCash: 404
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElRossoMatt View Post
It feels so bad when the game of our boys is not working because preety much all of them are such good guys.

Our captain is a great guy man. At the post-game scrum after the Detroit game the reporters were taking shots at him at will and he carried himself with such elegance. For instance there was this piece of **** reporter who wanted him to explain what he did on a ****ing two-on-one play and he was so calm and fired nothing back even though that ***** was laughing and making fun of him. And he got over it very fast. He showed so much class.

Same goes for Phily and for Milo who is a modest down-to-earth guy. It ****ing sucks that they're having tough nights out there.

I look around the league and the egos of some players often make me wonder how in the world do their fans stand them. Honestly, I couldn't have cheered for a better team. I am proud of our boys and proud to call myself a Sens fan.

GO SENS GO!

(Sorry if this thread is useless and I wasted your time, that was not my intention)

I haven't heard Spezza's giggle in awhile and I miss it.

I hope they can start winning and maybe they will be able to shrug off the jerks.
It's hard for them to be happy when they're losing.

pepty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2013, 05:31 PM
jaygodard

It all changes tonight boys, Sens are gonna slaughter florida and gain some confidence, I have a strong feeling Anderson has had enough and Florida will be lucky to get a goal!! Go Sens Go!!!

jaygodard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2013, 06:16 PM
83DIZ65

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaygodard View Post
It all changes tonight boys, Sens are gonna slaughter florida and gain some confidence, I have a strong feeling Anderson has had enough and Florida will be lucky to get a goal!! Go Sens Go!!!
please be right

83DIZ65 is offline   Reply With Quote