HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Arizona Coyotes
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

And Hackett Goes Down...

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-24-2004, 10:24 AM
  #1
hbk
Registered User
 
hbk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,996
vCash: 500
And Hackett Goes Down...

Interesting piece on TSN.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story.asp?ID=69399


Safe to assume Clarke needs a goalie. Whether or not that will be Sean Burke remains to be seen. Washington appears very desperate to move payroll and I truly believe that Khabibulin is the asset that Clarke is coveting. Regardless, something is going to happen.

hbk is offline  
Old
01-24-2004, 10:42 AM
  #2
Dancing Chicken
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 659
vCash: 500
Isay it will be Oli the goalie, I wonder whats going on with Bierk?? We dont really have a back up now if we trade Burke..

Dancing Chicken is offline  
Old
01-24-2004, 10:44 AM
  #3
hbk
Registered User
 
hbk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,996
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancing Chicken
Isay it will be Oli the goalie, I wonder whats going on with Bierk?? We dont really have a back up now if we trade Burke..
he's getting paid is NHL wage to do absolutely nothing. not a bad deal.

Pelletier can backup. LeNeveu might deserve a look as well. I don't think goaltending depth is a concern.

hbk is offline  
Old
01-24-2004, 11:11 AM
  #4
Dan
Registered User
 
Dan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,642
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbk
he's getting paid is NHL wage to do absolutely nothing. not a bad deal.

Pelletier can backup. LeNeveu might deserve a look as well. I don't think goaltending depth is a concern.
There should be no hesitation about bringing Pelletier up if Bierk is indeed not healthy. Give Lenny a bunch of starts and bring up Dickie from the U.

Dan is offline  
Old
01-24-2004, 12:14 PM
  #5
scoob4093
HFBoards Sponsor
 
scoob4093's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Springfield Ma.
Posts: 871
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to scoob4093
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan
There should be no hesitation about bringing Pelletier up if Bierk is indeed not healthy. Give Lenny a bunch of starts and bring up Dickie from the U.

If Burke does get traded it should come as to no surprise to anyone that Bierk's injury problem disappears overnight.


Last edited by scoob4093: 01-24-2004 at 07:59 PM.
scoob4093 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:07 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.