HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Henrique to Toronto

Old
12-10-2013, 11:28 PM
Richard F Schiller
Grandmaster User

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJ View Post
NJD: Holland, Biggs, TOR 2014 1ST
TOR: Henrique, Fayne, NJD 2014 2ND
I would really prefer not to give up our 1st. I could do this deal, but I'd probably wait until the deadline because I'm not sure what the value of our 1st is. The Leafs are Jekyll and Hyde right now and we could either finish like 4th or 5th in the East or be a bottom-10 team. Like in 2011-2012, we were in the playoffs with 2/3rds of the way through the season, then we crashed and ended up drafting Morgan Rielly 5th overall. If the pick is somewhere around ~20th overall, I could live with it. But I'd still prefer to trade for Fayne straight up as we don't need Henrique that much.

Richard F Schiller is offline   Reply With Quote