HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Habs lose 6-0 to LA

Old
12-11-2013, 04:19 PM
LoonieDeals

vCash: 500
I missed last night's game as I was at the Raptors game.

I PVR'd game.

Should I watch the game?

LoonieDeals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-11-2013, 04:23 PM
Runner77
#gangstA Ghetto 58

vCash: 4500
Quote:
Originally Posted by aingaran View Post

I PVR'd game.

Should I watch the game?
Depends how much you hate yourself.

Runner77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-11-2013, 04:43 PM
nwofoxhound

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHabMan View Post
and to think...this team got beat by the hawks...we might be able to compete very well in the east...but the west is too strong for us right now. we have some ways to go before being contenders. were a good team...but not a great team..yet
Kings fan here in peace. Other than this game, you guys have been great. What baffles me is your coaches decision to sit Murray this game. Sure he's slow and lumbering, but he's HUGE and you could have used him - perplexed. Oh and the 3rd goal shouldn't have counted, but I guess that doesn't matter TBH. Not sure where the "lop sided reffing" post are coming from, esp. when we only had like 2-3 PPs?

By the way, one of the main reasons (IMO) we lost to Chicago last year is because we were dead by the time we got to that series. Anyone who watched the St. Louis and San Jose series would know that. It was a grinder for sure. Half a dozen nagging injuries and 13 games later we were ripe for the taking against a very good Chicago team. Anyways, wish you guys the best.

nwofoxhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-11-2013, 04:44 PM
NinetyThree24

Quote:
Originally Posted by aingaran View Post

I PVR'd game.

Should I watch the game?
Watch the 1st, pretend the rest of the game was like that. You won't feel as bad.

NinetyThree24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-11-2013, 05:06 PM
SouthernHab
Not a Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwofoxhound View Post
Kings fan here in peace. Other than this game, you guys have been great. What baffles me is your coaches decision to sit Murray this game. Sure he's slow and lumbering, but he's HUGE and you could have used him - perplexed. Oh and the 3rd goal shouldn't have counted, but I guess that doesn't matter TBH. Not sure where the "lop sided reffing" post are coming from, esp. when we only had like 2-3 PPs?

By the way, one of the main reasons (IMO) we lost to Chicago last year is because we were dead by the time we got to that series. Anyone who watched the St. Louis and San Jose series would know that. It was a grinder for sure. Half a dozen nagging injuries and 13 games later we were ripe for the taking against a very good Chicago team. Anyways, wish you guys the best.
If you want to be perplexed even more, go to the Murray thread on this board where there are a vocal number of fans who want to unload Murray.

I wish we had your coach here in Montreal. His systems are extremely sound. See you in the Finals.

SouthernHab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-11-2013, 06:11 PM
M.C.G. 31
4/4 - CP31

vCash: 233
I love that everyone was loose and just goofing around in practice today after the loss. Glad to see they're putting it behind them rather quickly and moving on.

Watch them go on another 14-1-4 run like they did last year after the 6-0 loss to Toronto.

12-11-2013, 06:50 PM
cphabs
It complels you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theosis View Post
Close game.
Can not breath L M A O

cphabs is offline   Reply With Quote