HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Rangers Multimedia Thread (GIFs/Video/Images/Requests)

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-12-2013, 09:21 PM
  #951
charlie460
Stone Age Hockey
 
charlie460's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Norway
Country: United States
Posts: 3,605
vCash: 500
Dave Maloney with the key to success


charlie460 is offline  
Old
12-13-2013, 01:11 AM
  #952
Problematique
Registered User
 
Problematique's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Australia
Country: Australia
Posts: 551
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie460 View Post
Dave Maloney with the key to success

Charlie you're a legend for uploading segments like this!

Any chance you could upload recent eps of Knicks/Rangers Beginnings? It's slim pickings in Australia for these kinds of shows for overseas sports.

Problematique is offline  
Old
12-13-2013, 01:16 AM
  #953
Inferno
HFB Partner
 
Inferno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Country: United States
Posts: 20,817
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie460 View Post
Dave Maloney with the key to success

buahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa


epic.

Inferno is offline  
Old
12-13-2013, 04:10 PM
  #954
charlie460
Stone Age Hockey
 
charlie460's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Norway
Country: United States
Posts: 3,605
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Problematique View Post
Charlie you're a legend for uploading segments like this!

Any chance you could upload recent eps of Knicks/Rangers Beginnings? It's slim pickings in Australia for these kinds of shows for overseas sports.
Sure, I think there's only been one for the Rangers so far (Dorsett).

charlie460 is offline  
Old
12-13-2013, 04:18 PM
  #955
Problematique
Registered User
 
Problematique's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Australia
Country: Australia
Posts: 551
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie460 View Post
Sure, I think there's only been one for the Rangers so far (Dorsett).
Thanks man! It would be a treat to see Doorstop's beginnings of getting beat up. Out of curiosity do you know which other eps they have scheduled for the season? From memory there will be one on one of John Moore and Brassard I think.

Problematique is offline  
Old
12-16-2013, 01:18 PM
  #956
charlie460
Stone Age Hockey
 
charlie460's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Norway
Country: United States
Posts: 3,605
vCash: 500

charlie460 is offline  
Old
12-16-2013, 03:01 PM
  #957
JeffMangum
Man Girardi
 
JeffMangum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Listening to music
Country: United States
Posts: 59,287
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie460 View Post
Dave Maloney with the key to success

That was incredible. Duguay

__________________
Soon.
JeffMangum is offline  
Old
12-16-2013, 05:02 PM
  #958
Flavius
Da Gawd
 
Flavius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: H.A.M. City
Country: United States
Posts: 497
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie460 View Post
Dave Maloney with the key to success

I love it. Just abject frustration from Dugs and Maloney. Hilarious.

Flavius is offline  
Old
01-01-2014, 05:51 PM
  #959
Metrangerfan711
Gotta Believe!
 
Metrangerfan711's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 108
vCash: 500
Hey guys, would appreciate it if you could check out/share my latest video. Worked pretty hard on it. Let me know what you guys think!

Metrangerfan711 is offline  
Old
01-19-2014, 01:37 PM
  #960
Metrangerfan711
Gotta Believe!
 
Metrangerfan711's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 108
vCash: 500
New video...tribute to the King!


Metrangerfan711 is offline  
Old
01-26-2014, 12:40 PM
  #961
Thirty One
portnor, pls
 
Thirty One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Victoria, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,129
vCash: 420
I'd love it if someone could upload AV's pre-game lockerroom speech from today's game.

Thirty One is offline  
Old
01-26-2014, 03:32 PM
  #962
gmerger37
Registered User
 
gmerger37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: North Jersey
Posts: 714
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by -31- View Post
I'd love it if someone could upload AV's pre-game lockerroom speech from today's game.
I was at the game, was this shown on tv?

Was it good?

gmerger37 is offline  
Old
01-26-2014, 05:49 PM
  #963
Thirty One
portnor, pls
 
Thirty One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Victoria, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,129
vCash: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmerger37 View Post
I was at the game, was this shown on tv?

Was it good?
Remember that movie on Netflix?

Thirty One is offline  
Old
01-30-2014, 06:12 PM
  #964
Metrangerfan711
Gotta Believe!
 
Metrangerfan711's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 108
vCash: 500
Made a highlight/tribute video for Nash! Check it out!


Metrangerfan711 is offline  
Old
01-30-2014, 06:45 PM
  #965
Idlerlee
Tanner Nash
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Oslo, Norway
Country: Norway
Posts: 2,526
vCash: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metrangerfan711 View Post
Hey guys, would appreciate it if you could check out/share my latest video. Worked pretty hard on it. Let me know what you guys think!
I think this was really cool!

The audience / people cutscenes in the start were really nice, and you managed to get them just long enough. Not so short you dont notice them, not so long that it disturbs the pace of the clip.


You've obviously spent a good deal of time editing this and it shows. I do have some constructive feedback though: You've included a lot of Kreider goals in the start, but I'm not seeing a lot of Hagelin, Richards, Stepan, Zucc, Nash etc contributions to the goal tally except for maybe one that I noticed.

I'd also have loved if you had included the defense a bit more, since the runtime is pretty long considering how many cutscenes we're seeing, Hard tackles and defensive plays would have made a nice addition to the showreel (Note: Those events arent always timestamped in any replays so I suppose its a lot of work finding a lot of them, I assume this might be why they arent in). Last: This might be a me problem, but were all the same clips the same video quality ? I flickered between resolutions a little bit but that might be all me.

Anyway, great video, keep up the good work!

Idlerlee is online now  
Old
03-24-2014, 08:50 PM
  #966
JohnC
Dubnyk=Lundqvist
 
JohnC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 5,029
vCash: 500
Charlie, if you're still out there, can you please make a gif of McD's goal celebration from tonight?

JohnC is offline  
Old
03-25-2014, 02:32 AM
  #967
charlie460
Stone Age Hockey
 
charlie460's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Norway
Country: United States
Posts: 3,605
vCash: 500


Higher quality: http://gfycat.com/ElaborateElderlyEquine

charlie460 is offline  
Old
03-25-2014, 02:46 AM
  #968
TheTakedown764
Registered User
 
TheTakedown764's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Country: United States
Posts: 5,011
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metrangerfan711 View Post
Hey guys, would appreciate it if you could check out/share my latest video. Worked pretty hard on it. Let me know what you guys think!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idlerlee View Post
I think this was really cool!

The audience / people cutscenes in the start were really nice, and you managed to get them just long enough. Not so short you dont notice them, not so long that it disturbs the pace of the clip.


You've obviously spent a good deal of time editing this and it shows. I do have some constructive feedback though: You've included a lot of Kreider goals in the start, but I'm not seeing a lot of Hagelin, Richards, Stepan, Zucc, Nash etc contributions to the goal tally except for maybe one that I noticed.

I'd also have loved if you had included the defense a bit more, since the runtime is pretty long considering how many cutscenes we're seeing, Hard tackles and defensive plays would have made a nice addition to the showreel (Note: Those events arent always timestamped in any replays so I suppose its a lot of work finding a lot of them, I assume this might be why they arent in). Last: This might be a me problem, but were all the same clips the same video quality ? I flickered between resolutions a little bit but that might be all me.

Anyway, great video, keep up the good work!
Great work on this video.

Helps you realize that the rangers have about 15 of 18 players regularly scoring goals. I like it

TheTakedown764 is offline  
Old
03-25-2014, 04:16 AM
  #969
Amazing Kreiderman
Night-shift fan!
 
Amazing Kreiderman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Netherlands
Country: Netherlands
Posts: 7,917
vCash: 500
I love this intro they have on MSG and couldn't find it anywhere on Youtube, so decided to upload it myself:


Amazing Kreiderman is offline  
Old
03-25-2014, 08:16 AM
  #970
RGY
(Jagr68NYR94Leetch)
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 9,202
vCash: 500
Anyone have the Henrik Lundqvist pregame tribute from last night?

RGY is offline  
Old
03-25-2014, 10:34 AM
  #971
Inferno
HFB Partner
 
Inferno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Country: United States
Posts: 20,817
vCash: 500
Its on blue shirt united

Inferno is offline  
Old
04-09-2014, 11:51 AM
  #972
Metrangerfan711
Gotta Believe!
 
Metrangerfan711's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 108
vCash: 500
My new NYR Playoff Video! Hope it pumps you guys up!


Metrangerfan711 is offline  
Old
04-09-2014, 11:58 AM
  #973
RGY
(Jagr68NYR94Leetch)
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 9,202
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metrangerfan711 View Post
My new NYR Playoff Video! Hope it pumps you guys up!

Not too shabby. I liked the video selection.

RGY is offline  
Old
04-09-2014, 01:16 PM
  #974
Capt McDonut
Tanner Glass=Sniper
 
Capt McDonut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: florida
Country: United States
Posts: 2,151
vCash: 500
Anyone have a zuccarello highlight video from this season

Capt McDonut is offline  
Old
04-12-2014, 10:39 AM
  #975
RGY
(Jagr68NYR94Leetch)
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 9,202
vCash: 500
Any other playoff preview vids out there yet?

RGY is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:29 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.