HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

What needs to be done!

Old
01-10-2007, 01:25 PM
Twine Seeking Missle
Go monkey go!!!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftCoastRangersFan View Post
As for being a Fishstick fan, there's no benefits regardless. They could win it all & no one would really give a ****. I don't think they'd even sell out game 7...
That was an utterly backhanded comment. The Isles sell out EVERY playoff game. The attendance issues have nothing to do with the team on the ice but the fact that the fans hate the owner. Once he realizes that he can't charge the fans $55 to sit in the upper rows at the coliseum, the fans will be back. The Isles have a TON of fans on Long Island but unfortunately the owner needs some simple lessons in economics... Make tickets a bit cheaper, alot more people will come.

You took a shot at my team and I am not going to respond by taking a shot at your team with what I am about to say... Alot of the lower seats at the Garden are occupied by businessmen. Corporations own those seats and rightfully so. You guys play in the best city in the world, in the most famous arena in the world. The Isles do not have the same corporate backing that you guys do. If we did, maybe our building would be filled a bit more.

Also remember this, penn station is DIRECTLY under the Garden! It is SOOO easy to get there via public transportation. Unless you drive your own car to the Coliseum, there is no other way of getting there. I have had season tickets for 6 years now and I live 5 minutes from the coliseum. If I lived 45 minutes away, I probably would not have the full season. With how bad rush hour traffic is on weeknights on Long Island, I would never be able to get to the games. It's very easy to just hop on a train and not have to worry about it.

I dont know what you guys are all upset about anyway. I know it sucks to lose to your rival 4 times in a row but you guys beat us 6 in a row 2 years ago. What is important is where you end up at the end of the year and you will no doubt end up ahead of us. Isles might squeak into the 8th spot but you guys will probably end up 5th or 6th. When you have guys like Jagr and Shanny on your team, you have a chance to win every game.

Twine Seeking Missle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-10-2007, 06:02 PM
IslesFanatic
**** you SnoWang

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftCoastRangersFan View Post
Sorry, I don't have the energy to give you a proper response. I'd prefer to see the entire team dismantled. Off the top of my head I'd keep maybe 6 players. As for being a Fishstick fan, there's no benefits regardless. They could win it all & no one would really give a ****. I don't think they'd even sell out game 7...
Yeah too bad the Fishsticks dont exist anymore.

IslesFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-10-2007, 06:17 PM
HOCKEYJOHN

Leave The Team Alone As Far As Renny Maybe Schonfeld Could Light A Fire Under Their *** The First Line Is Playing Great And Straka Is Having His Best Season Ever What We Need Is A Thumper Someone Tochase The Puck Deep And Throw His Weight Around And Still Score 25 Or 30 Goals If We Are Gonna Go Anywhere In The Playoffswe Need To Start Beating Our Division Not Just Winning The Games Out Right Beating Them Where Is The Fire From The Old Patrick Division Days We Need Old Time Hockey Eddie Shore

HOCKEYJOHN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-11-2007, 12:05 AM
nyr2k2
Can't Beat Him

Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOCKEYJOHN View Post
Leave The Team Alone As Far As Renny Maybe Schonfeld Could Light A Fire Under Their *** The First Line Is Playing Great And Straka Is Having His Best Season Ever What We Need Is A Thumper Someone Tochase The Puck Deep And Throw His Weight Around And Still Score 25 Or 30 Goals If We Are Gonna Go Anywhere In The Playoffswe Need To Start Beating Our Division Not Just Winning The Games Out Right Beating Them Where Is The Fire From The Old Patrick Division Days We Need Old Time Hockey Eddie Shore
I couldn't actually bring myself to read more than one line of your post. Lay off the caps?

nyr2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-11-2007, 08:33 AM
Avery316
guilty as charged

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyr2k2 View Post
I couldn't actually bring myself to read more than one line of your post. Lay off the caps?
yeah reading that is like starring straight into the sun.

Avery316 is offline   Reply With Quote