HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > EA Sports NHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

EA Sports NHL Discussion forum for EA Sports NHL video games.

Looking for club members

Old
12-17-2013, 02:27 AM
BigBadBruins63*

vCash: 500
Looking for club members

MUSTS:
Must be at least a Legend 1 or higher, unless you feel you're better than your card

Willing to play a team-first game (passing the puck, involving EVERYONE, etc.)

Willing to play multiple positions. Not saying you are going to have to, but if you need to, must be willing to accept playing another spot. (You should not be limited to just one position).

No raging over a loss. I use to be that way, and frankly it is not worth it. It's a video game. it is fun to win, but losing doesn't matter.

Willing to use the practice mode.

STRATEGY:

I have a few simple plays that are easy to do, and are pretty effective. Getting them down is the tricky part since people aren't willing to learn them. They really aren't difficult. Don't understand why no one wants to try them loll. (also, really open to plays potential other players have).

Forwards get back and play defense. Need three zone players, not one zone players.

no constant cherry-pickers. Yeah, sometimes, plays evolve where you get behind the defense and go in on a breakaway, but if this is the only way you score goals, it is not what i am looking for. A goal scored that involves everyone is a lot more pretty than watching one guy walk in on a breakaway play after play.

RANDOM STUFF:

I'm not opposed to playing two's as long as the understanding will be that we will expand to at least 5's (would love 6's).

I only want a max 7-8 players and 1 goalie (hopefully).

I'm on the East Coast. I play sporadically during the day (that i have off) and i'm on at night 930 to whenever i don't feel like playing anymore (usually varies but i play till at at least 1 AM every night).

If you are interested, shoot me a PM on here, post below, or email me at EASHLteam94@gmail.com

Hope to hear from some good players soon!

BigBadBruins63* is offline   Reply With Quote