HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Yikes!!! - Perezhogin a Healthy Scratch tonight.

Old
01-12-2007, 12:32 AM
Toro

vCash: 500
honestly, perez is the one good young forward that i wouldn't mind seeing traded(with whatever else) to get the center we crave.

He really wouldn't be missed. He is a good player but we have guys that can do his job as good or better.

Ryder is the 2nd.

as for good vets- Bonk or samsonov(sort of good?)lol

as for spare parts-Niinimma,downy

at one point i considered Pleks as tradeable but with his recent play, i don't want him to be traded.(very versitile)

Toro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2007, 12:45 AM
Ross MacLochness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabutie View Post
I'm sure you've saved the link to the interview, put it up and I'll show you which line I mean.
I think this part is what your talking about.
---------------
Do you miss Avangard?
-My home is in Russia. When I played in Omsk during the lockout, that season passed too quickly to notice. I liked it a lot. I had a drive in my game that helped me realize a chunk of my potential.

But in Montreal you’re like a loaded spring.
-I noticed that as well. I want to find the golden balance. I tried to play a few NHL matches with that very drive.

And did you succeed?
-To be honest, not really (uncomfortable). Something is in the way.

You will get used to it. The very same Markov was criticized during his first years in the NHL. Now, it’s hard to imagine Montreal without him.
-He is playing his sixth season here. I wouldn’t want to spend so much on adaptation.
------------------

Nothing about physical play. Just that he's not completely comfortable playing in NA. Which is blatantly obvious.

Ross MacLochness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2007, 12:58 AM
Shabutie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slip Slidin' Slim View Post
I think this part is what your talking about.
---------------
Do you miss Avangard?
-My home is in Russia. When I played in Omsk during the lockout, that season passed too quickly to notice. I liked it a lot. I had a drive in my game that helped me realize a chunk of my potential.

But in Montreal you’re like a loaded spring. -I noticed that as well. I want to find the golden balance. I tried to play a few NHL matches with that very drive.

And did you succeed?
-To be honest, not really
(uncomfortable). Something is in the way.

You will get used to it. The very same Markov was criticized during his first years in the NHL. Now, it’s hard to imagine Montreal without him.
-He is playing his sixth season here. I wouldn’t want to spend so much on adaptation.
------------------

Nothing about physical play. Just that he's not completely comfortable playing in NA. Which is blatantly obvious.
Read the parts in bold, you'll see what I mean. He was playing far better when he was trying to get the puck, then when he's trying to score goals.

Shabutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2007, 02:41 AM
TwineSniper

Send a message via MSN to TwineSniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by davedave View Post
I think he's banged up. He got crunched into the boards against TB and seemed to have shoulder pain, and he's been wearing the full cage because of some facial injury. That and he hasn't been all that effective recently anyway. Seems like a good time to rest him.
Quoted for Emphasis.

What is with all the "Hail-Mary" assumptions on the board tonight. Perezhogin benched, probably going back to Russia. Begin hurt, likely done for season.

Reasons are never that cut and dry and absolute.

TwineSniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2007, 04:05 AM
Hackett
HF Needs Feeny

Quote:
Originally Posted by davedave View Post
I think he's banged up. He got crunched into the boards against TB and seemed to have shoulder pain, and he's been wearing the full cage because of some facial injury. That and he hasn't been all that effective recently anyway. Seems like a good time to rest him.
I agree... I figure he would have been rested earlier if not for the flu epidemic that hit the team.

Hackett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2007, 08:12 AM
KaTaKlIsM

Just so the people who doesnt read the Lapresse newspaper know, in today's edition they say that perezhogin lost carbo's confidence and that's why he didnt play yesterday. Perezhogin has only 1 points in his last 17 games.
Here's the link: http://www.cyberpresse.ca/article/20.../1002/CPSPORTS

Last edited by KaTaKlIsM: 01-12-2007 at 08:23 AM.
KaTaKlIsM is offline   Reply With Quote