HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Notices

Kings Signing Today!

Old
01-12-2007, 06:08 PM
KoopsKings

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by a99tobe View Post
Hey KoopsKings, or anyone I guess, I have always wanted to get stuff signed at a practice, are they nice about stopping for autographs on thier way out or is it only the nice players?
Yea every player was pretty nice...almost. I remember Avery stating as he stormed pass no more F***ing autographs, and he only signed for a couple little kids then jumped into his hummer, so i wouldnt bother him. And Anson carter when he was here would walk out on his cell phone everyday prettending like he didnt see the crowd. Every one else was good. I saw cechmanek give away three sticks that week. He didnt need them any way cause huet was playing most of the games.

KoopsKings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2007, 10:30 PM
Elsie

Avery has some resentment toward the Ebay autograph seekers at TSC (or the team bus on the road). But he typically signs for kids.

Elsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2007, 11:11 PM
Face Wash

By the way... did anyone else see Ken Belanger there? I saw him talking to some fans... wonder if he's going to come back in some capacity.

Face Wash is offline   Reply With Quote