I can't get even one-quarter of the way through Tubby's post. What was the point of that? Besides, I recall the last Breakfast with the GM to be the best one in a long time. Lombardi was very candid. It wasn't anything like Taylor's breakfasts. It seems as though Tubby just wants to complain, whether it's warranted or not or too early or not.
I would prospose that the questions focus on the 07-08 season. I don't see the need to ask anymore questions about this season...
1) Chances are, LA is going to lose some of their defensive corps to either trade or free agency in the next few weeks here, is the thought that Jack Johnson and possibly Richard Petiot will be expected to make the team next year OR possibly get a chance towards the end of the regular season?
2) Are Patrick O'Sullivan and Lauri Tukonen expected to be in the lineup for the 2007-2008 LA Kings?
3) If Question # 1 is yes but they give the "we'll wait and see" approach, is it expected that they will be going after a defenseman in the off-season? There is a good core of defensemen that would help this team with or without the presence of Jack Johnson.
4) Just flat out ask the question...are any of the current goaltenders expected to be on the 2007-2008 LA Kings roster? This includes Cloutier, Garon, LaBarbera, Brust, Fuji.
5) What are the expectations of this team in 2007-2008?