HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Arizona Coyotes
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Build-up to Sat Night Against Stars

Closed Thread

Old
01-26-2004, 08:55 PM
ALA YotesPhan

vCash: 500
Build-up to Sat Night Against Stars

Dallas plays tonight against a frustrated Red Wings.
Dallas against Ottawa on Wed, then Ottawa travels to play Phoenix on Thurs.
Dallas plays San Jose Fri, then travels to play in Phoenix on Sat. Alot of games for Dallas to get points, but Phoenix benefits by playing teams on the second night of back-to-back nights. Therefore, I predict after Saturday night Phoenix will have MORE points then Dallas.

Old
01-26-2004, 09:16 PM
ParisSaintGermain

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZyotesphan
Dallas plays tonight against a frustrated Red Wings.
Dallas against Ottawa on Wed, then Ottawa travels to play Phoenix on Thurs.
Dallas plays San Jose Fri, then travels to play in Phoenix on Sat. Alot of games for Dallas to get points, but Phoenix benefits by playing teams on the second night of back-to-back nights. Therefore, I predict after Saturday night Phoenix will have MORE points then Dallas.
First we need to get the two points against the dangerous and surprising Flames. They are one of the team we need to overtake for a playoff spot. Then I suppose it is going to be really tough against the sens, the best team in the NHL right now. We will need to be very disciplined against Ottawa as they have a punishing PP.
I agree that the game against Dallas is a key one. A division game, a great rivalry, this one will be physical. It should be good!

Closed Thread