HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Calgary Flames
Notices

Hooters for tickets

Old
01-12-2007, 07:29 AM
gamera

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to gamera Send a message via AIM to gamera Send a message via MSN to gamera Send a message via Yahoo to gamera
Hooters for tickets

I went to the Flames' main website's forum and they have a thread about hooters having tickets. If any of y'all didn't know about it, check out hooters.ca, they list all the games. You get a 200-level ticket, a burger, a beer, and a ride to and from the game for $50.

that being said, it appears that you have to go IN PERSON to hooters to get the tickets. I need 3 for the Thrashers/Flames game 13 Feb, but I live in Atlanta so I can't get to Hooters to pick them up...if any of y'all can help me out (I can paypal the money to ya!) let me know.

gamera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2007, 02:58 PM
gamera

Send a message via ICQ to gamera Send a message via AIM to gamera Send a message via MSN to gamera Send a message via Yahoo to gamera
fyi for any of you who might not live in calgary but want to get tix from hooters....i emailed them and they're reserving tix for me (cc# required) and i'll just pick them up game day

see you next month!

gamera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-15-2007, 10:50 PM
Realm

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamera View Post
fyi for any of you who might not live in calgary but want to get tix from hooters....i emailed them and they're reserving tix for me (cc# required) and i'll just pick them up game day

see you next month!
Enjoy the trip, you will have a blast!

Realm is offline   Reply With Quote