HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Would this work? Re: Labarbera

Old
01-16-2007, 01:04 AM
Captain Ron

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystik989 View Post

Honestly, Im not even sure if in the offseason, the whole "waiver thing" is put a halt to, and teams can do as they please, and recall/send down without waiver paranoia, idk, i would like to be filled in with this please.

But to close off, if we can get him in here in the beginning of next season, it would suit me just fine. Just fine.
Just to put your mind at ease the "waiver thing" does not continue through the offseason. Though the Kings are going to have to re-sign Labarbera anyway. Since his contract will expire at season's end.

Captain Ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2007, 01:45 AM
mystik989

vCash: 500
okay, wasnt totally sure about the whole "waiver thing".....just an honest question.

and i actually wasnt that aware the LaBarbs contract expired this season, wish i had more time to really research such details, but i simply don't...

thanks for the heads up, babe

mystik989 is offline   Reply With Quote