HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

viking and the cowboy win it in the shoot out!

Old
12-29-2013, 11:09 AM
Lions999

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigger77 View Post
Sorry to interrupt your hate fest again, but Bourque, Brière, Gio and Eller have pretty much the exact same PP time on ice per game. Eller has a whopping 4 seconds less because he's used on the PK whereas Bourque isn't. Eller also has more icetime per game than Bourque.

Anyway, sorry, carry on. Where were you...Oh yeah everyone except Eller sucks and is a buffoon and so on...
Only reason Eller has same amount of PP time than Bourque is because he has missed about 10 games or so. Perfect example Tampa game Eller 15 seconds,Bourque 2min and change. If Eller had PP time he would have more pts and probably lots of confidence and probably be in our top 4 in scoring. MT is good at getting certain players going but in the process hurts others.

Lions999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-29-2013, 12:38 PM
AllanMTL46

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernHab View Post
Totally agree with you.

Probably because Bourque wasnt on the ice.

I am on my anti-Bourque kick tonight, especially after hearing that Bournival was press boxed while the Black Hole was in the game.

But to be honest, it's not hard to find Bourque when he is on the ice. Look for the puck first and then look where the puck is not. That is where you will find Bourque. He is the anti-puck.

Great win tonight. Two points is two points.
Calm the fu** down, for god's sake . Bourque played a good one tonight, stop hating.

AllanMTL46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-29-2013, 03:54 PM
Jigger77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions999 View Post
Only reason Eller has same amount of PP time than Bourque is because he has missed about 10 games or so. Perfect example Tampa game Eller 15 seconds,Bourque 2min and change. If Eller had PP time he would have more pts and probably lots of confidence and probably be in our top 4 in scoring. MT is good at getting certain players going but in the process hurts others.
I said PP time per game.

In the Tampa Game I'm not surprise Bourque got more PP time. He was flying out there. It's going to change depending on the game. Players aren't robots they'll have good and no so good games. Last night just happened to be one of Bourque's good ones.

Jigger77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-29-2013, 03:56 PM
Jigger77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stjonnypopo View Post
If Halak were Canadian the Habs probably wouldn't have traded him and things would be different!

Price has been killing it this season, but it's good that he plays well against TB because Stevie Y will get to see him in the action. I hope he's not bitter about the loss and refuses to pick Price though...

I wonder what Yzerman thought about Subban tonight though. He was a bit more "go-getter" today with his rushes but was it enough...
Hopefully he was gone to the beer fridge when Subban passed the puck to a Tampa player in the slot.

He did have a pretty solid game overall though. And he looked pissed off about something at the end there.

Jigger77 is offline   Reply With Quote