HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Rivet trade proposals

Closed Thread

Old
01-27-2004, 12:58 PM
LPHabsFan

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to LPHabsFan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loup
I have to agree on that. Montreal's defense is nowhere bad, but it sure looks better with Theodore (and Garon) in goals. None of the d-mans are especially superb, apart from Sheldon, but they all do ok. It's still better than last year, but not enough to say "one of the bests in the league".
And you can say the same thing about pretty much all the teams in the league. How do you think Jersey would do without Stevens and Brodeur. Now, before everyone goes nuts, this is not a comparison between the abilities of Brodeur and stevens to Souray and Theo but hopefully you get my point. Their importance is the same to each team. You can't win without great goaltending in today's NHL

Old
01-27-2004, 01:07 PM
SabresRule

Send a message via MSN to SabresRule
Quote:
Originally Posted by LPHabsFan
And you can say the same thing about pretty much all the teams in the league. How do you think Jersey would do without Stevens and Brodeur. Now, before everyone goes nuts, this is not a comparison between the abilities of Brodeur and stevens to Souray and Theo but hopefully you get my point. Their importance is the same to each team. You can't win without great goaltending in today's NHL
not ours. our defense is ****ty to begin with. now out goaltending...dont get me started...

Old
01-27-2004, 02:36 PM
TwineSniper

Send a message via MSN to TwineSniper
This bag of pucks comment is about 2 months late. Did you see him overskate the puck once and you snapped? go get some help!

and I find it absolutely hilarious that M=G has a comment about OUR defence, take a look at your own (bleep)ing team before making your completely baseless comment.

Old
01-27-2004, 04:21 PM
SabresRule

Send a message via MSN to SabresRule
Quote:
Originally Posted by The~Franchise
This bag of pucks comment is about 2 months late. Did you see him overskate the puck once and you snapped? go get some help!

and I find it absolutely hilarious that M=G has a comment about OUR defence, take a look at your own (bleep)ing team before making your completely baseless comment.
im not defending anyone, but anyone can make a comment about a team REGARDLESS of their own. that's just a stupid.

Closed Thread