HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Notices

Article about Keith Primeau

Old
01-19-2007, 09:05 AM
MiamiScreamingEagles
Global Moderator
A Fistful of Dollars

vCash: 1481
Article about Keith Primeau

Flyers are honoring him on February 12th, but this article talks about his health and life away from hockey:

http://www.philly.com/mld/dailynews/sports/16495583.htm

KEITH PRIMEAU was having a good day when I called him about Andre Waters yesterday. No headaches, no struggles to spit out words at his usual frantic pace, none of the brain-trauma symptoms that forced his retirement from hockey and still recur, leaving him to savor his present and suspect his future.

"I don't live in fear of what I will be like 20 years from now," he said from his South Jersey home. "I feel blessed that I still have the mental capacity that I do. But I'd be lying to you if I said I'm not nervous or wary of what I will be like in the future."

MiamiScreamingEagles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2007, 09:19 AM
facts

vCash: 500
warrior. I love that picture that accompanies the article. His persona and his command for respect are the qualities that run through this man.

facts is offline   Reply With Quote