HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Gdt: Columbus @ Nashville - 1.18.07

Old
01-19-2007, 06:24 AM
LiveTheSearch

vCash: 3223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Predator View Post
Radulov scratched again....I don't understand what Trotz is trying to do here. He would be much better off getting top line minutes in Milwaukee or playing on a line with Hartnell/Vasicek.
I totally agree.

LiveTheSearch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2007, 08:10 AM
jstreet
Sad McDavid

vCash: 50
Something has really stood out to me over the past 2 games.

Earlier in the season and last season, when the top 2 lines would get shut down we could always count on our 3rd and 4th lines to chip in and carry the play. Our bottom 2 lines practically won a couple of games for us.

But lately, that just hasnt happened. Luckily our top 2 lines were firing on all cylinders last night.

What happened to the flashes of greatness that we used to see in the 3rd and 4th lines? Whats up with Hordichuk? Is Vern gonna score another goal this season? etc etc...

jstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2007, 08:54 AM
Jarnberg

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnlikestars View Post
What happened to the flashes of greatness that we used to see in the 3rd and 4th lines? Whats up with Hordichuk? Is Vern gonna score another goal this season? etc etc...
I think Fiddler has been playing terrible lately. He does nothing for the third line and you're seeing Hartnell and Radulov/other play struggle. Vasicek isn't offensively what we thought we'd get. Those lines are so afraid to in a goal that they aren't playing as well as they should.

Jarnberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2007, 01:43 PM
tulsytrid1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
I think Fiddler has been playing terrible lately. He does nothing for the third line and you're seeing Hartnell and Radulov/other play struggle. Vasicek isn't offensively what we thought we'd get. Those lines are so afraid to in a goal that they aren't playing as well as they should.
I agree; I would hope that Upshall goes down and tears it up for the Ads and comes back to Nashville healthy. I think Upshall has a decent NHL game when given a chance; however, he just can't stay healthy. I read on another thread that some fans wanted Ups waived??? I would much rather waive Fiddler or Smithson.

Good to see Hordy get a game in. I would rather see him in there than any of our other grinders though Tootoo has been playing really well.

Great game last night; couldn't believe a post game caller called and said the game was boring. He must not remember the days of Houlder, Hulse, and Gosselin.

tulsytrid1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2007, 02:59 PM
Jarnberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulsytrid1 View Post
Great game last night; couldn't believe a post game caller called and said the game was boring. He must not remember the days of Houlder, Hulse, and Gosselin.
I need to bust out my old avatar of Hulse, Houlder and Delmore

Jarnberg is offline   Reply With Quote