HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The message is loud and clear

Old
01-19-2007, 09:44 AM
facts

vCash: 500
The message is loud and clear

I understand that the season is over but come on, York or Potulny ridiculous. Potulny must be wondering what he has to do, apparently stop scoring and increase your minuses.
Eager is embarrassing- a middle weight who is done once Fridges visor is off. And Nitty well he is a completely different story 15 in a row, that is awful. I agree that the majority of the losses are "team effort" but come on, there was only 1 no chance goal last night and the rest were garbage, just like the Pittsburgh game, terrible netminding.
Pitkanen is useless and he looks retarded with that little stick, I still am not sure how one creates more tork leaning over like that. 90% of his penalties are becase he has to hold someone because players are taking his space away come on.
I feel really bad for the people who have season tickets or the regular guy who has to work extra hard to find the means to take his child to see such crap. This is a disaster.
And finally John Stevens- nice guy but he is definately a players coach, and right now it is not a good thing. Maybe he should coach to win instead of just damage control. He is too busy kissing everyones *** to make any decisions. And because he doesn't believe in the no change after icing rule he should use it to his advantage and change his players, hideous.

facts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2007, 10:24 AM
phlocky

I can only hope that's it's because they want to keep York in the lineup so they can trade him later. If York is a healthy scratch on the worst team in the league then as a potential purchasing team I'd see him as having alomst no value. If he played at least every game they might actually consider him as a possible trade deadline acquisition. Now you can debate whether or not playing evey game and stinking the joint up actually decreases his potential trade value or not but sitting will definitely kill his trade value. Now I'm not defending them playing him and sitting Potulny, I'm just trying to explain why they might be doing it.

phlocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2007, 10:34 AM
Steve L*

Apparently they dont want to play Potulny at wing so theyre giving York one last chance and then they will waive him next week.

Im begging to think Homer is called that because of the Simpsons rather than his surname.

Steve L* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2007, 11:00 AM
BringBackStevens

Quote:
Originally Posted by facts
Eager is embarrassing- a middle weight who is done once Fridges visor is off.
What?

Quote:
Pitkanen is useless and he looks retarded with that little stick, I still am not sure how one creates more tork leaning over like that.
What?

Quote:
90% of his penalties are becase he has to hold someone because players are taking his space away come on.
worst poster. ever.

BringBackStevens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2007, 11:04 AM
bennysflyers16

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by kz View Post
What?

What?

worst poster. ever.

His stick is short
Is that BRittney Daniel in your avatar, I love her !!!

bennysflyers16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2007, 11:05 AM
BringBackStevens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennysflyers16
Is that BRittney Daniel in your avatar, I love her !!!
Yes sir, and me too. She's wondeful in Joe dirt, an american classic.

BringBackStevens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2007, 11:15 AM
Wachovia Center

Send a message via ICQ to Wachovia Center Send a message via Yahoo to Wachovia Center
Quote:
Originally Posted by facts View Post
I understand that the season is over but come on, York or Potulny ridiculous. Potulny must be wondering what he has to do, apparently stop scoring and increase your minuses.
Hopefully they're just doing this so they can trade York at the deadline.

Quote:
Eager is embarrassing- a middle weight who is done once Fridges visor is off.
Who would you rather have there - Ruzicka? At least Eager plays with heart, something half of the team doesn't do.

Quote:
And Nitty well he is a completely different story 15 in a row, that is awful. I agree that the majority of the losses are "team effort" but come on, there was only 1 no chance goal last night and the rest were garbage, just like the Pittsburgh game, terrible netminding.
You do know Nitty has a bad hip, right? Our goaltending isn't really as horrible as people think it is.

Quote:
Pitkanen is useless and he looks retarded with that little stick, I still am not sure how one creates more tork leaning over like that. 90% of his penalties are becase he has to hold someone because players are taking his space away come on.
Pitkanen is the best defenseman on the team, and will be one of the best in the league very soon if we can surround him with good players. Tork, isn't a word, and don't flame me - I know what you mean, but tork doesn't have anything to do with his stick - he uses the tiny stick because the ones he used to use kept breaking. I don't know what you mean by that last sentence, but I believe it has something to do with the penalty he took last night - if I remember right, that was a good penalty to take. And, BTW, 90% of his penalties come from his defense partner leaving him to dry.

Quote:
I feel really bad for the people who have season tickets or the regular guy who has to work extra hard to find the means to take his child to see such crap. This is a disaster.
Only thing you got right so far.

Quote:
And finally John Stevens- nice guy but he is definately a players coach, and right now it is not a good thing. Maybe he should coach to win instead of just damage control. He is too busy kissing everyones *** to make any decisions. And because he doesn't believe in the no change after icing rule he should use it to his advantage and change his players, hideous.
I have no clue what you're talking about. John Stevens pisses me off though... I don't know what management was thinking when they made him the coach.

Wachovia Center is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2007, 11:55 AM
GoneFullHextall
adios Holmgren

vCash: 50
Quote:
Eager is embarrassing- a middle weight who is done once Fridges visor is off. And Nitty well he is a completely different story 15 in a row, that is awful. I agree that the majority of the losses are "team effort" but come on, there was only 1 no chance goal last night and the rest were garbage, just like the Pittsburgh game, terrible netminding.
I will give you comment on Potulny. after that I really dont know what to say. but this:

Last edited by GoneFullHextall: 01-19-2007 at 12:01 PM.
GoneFullHextall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2007, 12:54 PM
TheKingPin

Nitty has lost 15 straight we have picked up a backup guy who might as well be playing right now. i think that we need to get nitty into surgery now there is no point on him playing on a bum hip right now. its just stupid.

TheKingPin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2007, 01:21 PM
i am dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by tol pwnage View Post
You do know Nitty has a bad hip, right? Our goaltending isn't really as horrible as people think it is.
Not to mention the whole... you know... NO DEFENSE thing happening in front of him.

i am dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2007, 01:23 PM
Kaktus*

Quote:
Originally Posted by PitkanenPower View Post
Not to mention the whole... you know... NO DEFENSE thing happening in front of him.
Not to mention offence thing or coaching thing and maybe GM thing.

Kaktus* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2007, 02:29 PM
Dimitrios*

people are trying to find problems with our terrible season and it's just a bunch of ridiculous ****

"Trade Pitkanen" has probably been the funniest of it all, defense being our biggest problem, let's trade someone who is paired with AHLers and 70 year olds, is 23 year olds and on the worse team in the league.

Last edited by GKJ: 01-19-2007 at 04:00 PM. Reason: QDP
Dimitrios* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2007, 04:00 PM
Ex Storm
Dig out your soul...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimitrios View Post

It's been getting annoying lately tho, I mean, people are trying to find problems with our terrible season and it's just a bunch of ridiculous ****

"Trade Pitkanen" has probably been the funniest of it all, defense being our biggest problem, let's trade someone who is paired with AHLers and 70 year olds, is 23 year olds and on the worse team in the league.
It's true. There's nothing left to analyze anymore. The whole team stinks and all we can do is hope for a good draft, some even better signings in July and then hold our breath until next October.

Ex Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2007, 04:02 PM
GKJ
Global Moderator
Entertainment

vCash: 5792
If you think Niitty had no chance on only 1 goal, you weren't watching.

GKJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2007, 10:03 PM
mikedifr

Quote:
Originally Posted by kz View Post
What?

What?

worst poster. ever.
We got THAT message loud and clear

mikedifr is offline   Reply With Quote