HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > Political Discussion - "on-topic & unmoderated"
Political Discussion - "on-topic & unmoderated" Rated PG13, unmoderated but threads must stay on topic - that means you can flame each other all you want as long as it's legal

Forbes: Obama to Americans: You don't deserve to be free.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-03-2014, 09:40 PM
  #51
vwbm
Registered User
 
vwbm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 144
vCash: 500
Truth er

Quote:
Originally Posted by slip View Post
911 Truther wars, I can't take it anymore!

I confess to not knowing who this Philip Marshall dude was. Why am I not surprised Truther scum hold a guy who murdered both his kids in such high regard?


Truther scum as opposed to lying or uninformed dirtbag?


Anyways why not research a bit before you spew such bs.


http://www.amazon.com/The-Big-Bamboo...owViewpoints=1


Who double shoots themselves via murder suicide?
Who shoots his own dog?
His next book he said was gonna be more explosive.
(His downfall)

Same with Michael Hastings next book about Cia
Mentioned to his friends he thought he was being watched,friends questioned.,
new Benz speeds into a tree explodes. Engine found 200 ft away.
Yeah nothing fishy there .
Even Mercedes said their cars weren't built as such.

Car was remote controlled hijacked.

72 reviews 4 out 5 score on amazom.

I believe as always the mojority of the members of this forum are asleep sheep.

Happy New Years folks love ya


Last edited by vwbm: 01-03-2014 at 09:48 PM.
vwbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2014, 10:16 PM
  #52
slip
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 7,009
vCash: 500
What's dumber, George Dubya Bush, who was nearly done in by a pretzel, or those who think the mental giant from Crawford orchestrated the most fantastical covert military operation -- involving thousands of grunts on the ground and costing billions -- in human history?

So much real conspiracy to unpack in this world, and these nuts feel compelled to question the obvious empirical accuracy of the most heavily televised terrorist attack ever.

Knuckin futs.

slip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-04-2014, 03:36 PM
  #53
Nightslyr
Registered User
 
Nightslyr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: NH
Country: United States
Posts: 3,347
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Nightslyr
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwbm View Post
Truther scum as opposed to lying or uninformed dirtbag?


Anyways why not research a bit before you spew such bs.


http://www.amazon.com/The-Big-Bamboo...owViewpoints=1


Who double shoots themselves via murder suicide?
Who shoots his own dog?
His next book he said was gonna be more explosive.
(His downfall)

Same with Michael Hastings next book about Cia
Mentioned to his friends he thought he was being watched,friends questioned.,
new Benz speeds into a tree explodes. Engine found 200 ft away.
Yeah nothing fishy there .
Even Mercedes said their cars weren't built as such.

Car was remote controlled hijacked.

72 reviews 4 out 5 score on amazom.

I believe as always the mojority of the members of this forum are asleep sheep.

Happy New Years folks love ya
Britney Spears' new album. 89 reviews with 5 stars. And rising: http://www.amazon.com/Britney-Jean-S...owViewpoints=1

Because, as we all know, Amazon reviews are an accurate metric for quality and meaningfulness.

Nightslyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-05-2014, 11:02 PM
  #54
Bird Law
Daisy's back.
 
Bird Law's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: NoVA / NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 67,620
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Bird Law
I love Vwbm already. Can we keep him, guys?

__________________
"Of course giving Sather cap space is like giving teenagers whiskey and car keys." - SBOB
"Watching Sather build a team is like watching a blind man with no fingers trying to put together an elaborate puzzle." - Shadowtron
Sestito still on the make a wish tour. - rholt168
"Okay, Joel. You've had your fun. Give your brother his pads back." - Trxjw
Bird Law is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-05-2014, 11:03 PM
  #55
Do Make Say Think
Registered User
 
Do Make Say Think's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 11,451
vCash: 144
I'm down

Do Make Say Think is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-05-2014, 11:19 PM
  #56
chasespace
Registered User
 
chasespace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Williston, FL
Posts: 2,966
vCash: 500
Are you going to assume responsibility and clean up after him when he makes a mess?

chasespace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-05-2014, 11:35 PM
  #57
Do Make Say Think
Registered User
 
Do Make Say Think's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 11,451
vCash: 144
Well it looks like Clarkson is done with us and Kadri hasn't been seen in a little while

All we have in terms of amusement is AP and he really isn't that funny

Do Make Say Think is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-06-2014, 07:52 AM
  #58
Bird Law
Daisy's back.
 
Bird Law's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: NoVA / NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 67,620
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Bird Law
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasespace View Post
Are you going to assume responsibility and clean up after him when he makes a mess?
For the first week or two.

Bird Law is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-06-2014, 07:57 AM
  #59
Epsilon
#TeamHolland
 
Epsilon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Florence, SC
Posts: 34,847
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan. View Post
For the first week or two.
Let's just get him a litter box.

Epsilon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-06-2014, 08:03 AM
  #60
Kadri43
Registered User
 
Kadri43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: noneofyourbusiness
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,432
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Guy View Post
Well it looks like Clarkson is done with us and Kadri hasn't been seen in a little while
I will be back from time to time but will be staying away for the most part. The pro establishment views on these boards cause me too much stress.

Kadri43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-06-2014, 08:50 AM
  #61
Free Torts
Registered User
 
Free Torts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Surrey, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,411
vCash: 883
Send a message via MSN to Free Torts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadri43 View Post
I will be back from time to time but will be staying away for the most part. The pro establishment views on these boards cause me too much stress.
I can see how the sanity of others would bother you.

Free Torts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-06-2014, 08:55 AM
  #62
Leafsdude7
Stand-Up Philosopher
 
Leafsdude7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,175
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Leafsdude7 Send a message via MSN to Leafsdude7 Send a message via Yahoo to Leafsdude7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadri43 View Post
I will be back from time to time but will be staying away for the most part. The pro establishment views on these boards cause me too much stress.


You sound like a conspiracy theorist using terms like that.

Leafsdude7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-06-2014, 09:03 AM
  #63
BraveCanadian
Registered User
 
BraveCanadian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,874
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadri43 View Post
I will be back from time to time but will be staying away for the most part. The pro establishment views on these boards cause me too much stress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafsdude7 View Post


You sound like a conspiracy theorist using terms like that.
Yes it is funny

I love people who believe that they of all people have it all figured out and everyone else is wrong.. especially when they are spoiled brats still in school.


Last edited by BraveCanadian: 01-06-2014 at 09:09 AM.
BraveCanadian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-06-2014, 09:48 AM
  #64
Kadri43
Registered User
 
Kadri43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: noneofyourbusiness
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,432
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KirkP View Post
I can see how the sanity of others would bother you.
How is it sane to continue foreign wars, the war on drugs, continue QE, support the NSA spying and other civil liberty infringements...

At what point will you people realize that the current system is completely broken and following the same policies will only make things worse?

Kadri43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-06-2014, 10:01 AM
  #65
Leafsdude7
Stand-Up Philosopher
 
Leafsdude7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,175
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Leafsdude7 Send a message via MSN to Leafsdude7 Send a message via Yahoo to Leafsdude7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadri43 View Post
How is it sane to continue foreign wars, the war on drugs, continue QE, support the NSA spying and other civil liberty infringements...
Yup, cause no one here argues against the continuation of these activities.



















Oh, wait.


Leafsdude7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-06-2014, 10:56 AM
  #66
Kadri43
Registered User
 
Kadri43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: noneofyourbusiness
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,432
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafsdude7 View Post
Yup, cause no one here argues against the continuation of these activities.

Oh, wait.



The funny thing is most people on here support the status quo positions and the politicians who support them.

Kadri43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-06-2014, 10:57 AM
  #67
Troy McClure
Registered User
 
Troy McClure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: kissing Hagmans rear
Country: Switzerland
Posts: 23,841
vCash: 500
That's not true at all. You just see it that way when people disagree with your extreme positions.

Troy McClure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-06-2014, 11:01 AM
  #68
Led Zappa
Steady As She Goes
 
Led Zappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Country: Scotland
Posts: 31,782
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadri43 View Post
How is it sane to continue foreign wars, the war on drugs, continue QE, support the NSA spying and other civil liberty infringements...

At what point will you people realize that the current system is completely broken and following the same policies will only make things worse?
I'm probably one of the most liberal posters here and:

Foreign Wars: Our military is far too large and we shouldn't be as involved throughout the world as we are by a large margin.

War on Drugs: End it now

QE:

NSA: Our civil liberties and privacy rights are down the drain. The 4th isn't worth the paper it's written on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadri43 View Post
The funny thing is most people on here support the status quo positions and the politicians who support them.
Someday you'll realize it's not so simple. If you think it is I suggest you drop out of school and get started on that protesting.

__________________

Thereís a lot of things wrong with this country, but one of the few things still right with it is that a man can steer clear of the organized ******** if he really wants to. Itís a goddamned luxury, and if I were you, Iíd take advantage of it while you can.
-- Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
Led Zappa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-06-2014, 11:01 AM
  #69
Kadri43
Registered User
 
Kadri43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: noneofyourbusiness
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,432
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy McClure View Post
That's not true at all. You just see it that way when people disagree with your extreme positions.
How is not wanting to kill innocent people overseas and going bankrupt in the process an "extreme" position? How is wanting to stop spending billions of dollars for putting people in jail for non-violent drug offenses "extreme"? How is wanting to protect the right against illegal search and seizure "extreme"? How is criticizing central bankers for bailing out the richest Americans "extreme"? How is opposing these horrible politicians who support these positions "extreme"?

Kadri43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-06-2014, 11:03 AM
  #70
Kadri43
Registered User
 
Kadri43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: noneofyourbusiness
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,432
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Led Zappa View Post
I'm probably one of the most liberal posters here and:

Foreign Wars: Our military is far too large and we shouldn't be as involved throughout the world as we are by a large margin.

War on Drugs: End it now

QE:

NSA: Our civil liberties and privacy rights are down the drain. The 4th isn't worth the paper it's written on.
Why then do you support the politicians who support these policies?

Kadri43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-06-2014, 11:07 AM
  #71
Ugmo
Registered User
 
Ugmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Country: Austria
Posts: 7,043
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadri43 View Post
Why then do you support the politicians who support these policies?
Because there are only two parties for all intents and purposes, and the other one is even less acceptable.

Ugmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-06-2014, 11:15 AM
  #72
Kadri43
Registered User
 
Kadri43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: noneofyourbusiness
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,432
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugmo View Post
Because there are only two parties for all intents and purposes, and the other one is even less acceptable.
I know your stance and it is actually quite reasonable but there are posters here who are STAUNCH supporters of the democrats and Obama.
In reality, both the Dems and Obama are only a little bit better than the neocons.

Kadri43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-06-2014, 11:16 AM
  #73
Troy McClure
Registered User
 
Troy McClure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: kissing Hagmans rear
Country: Switzerland
Posts: 23,841
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadri43 View Post
Why then do you support the politicians who support these policies?
Where do I find a politician who does not support at least a few of those?


And before you say it, Ron/Rand Paul is not an option.

Troy McClure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-06-2014, 11:17 AM
  #74
Ugmo
Registered User
 
Ugmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Country: Austria
Posts: 7,043
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadri43 View Post
In reality, both the Dems and Obama are only a little bit better than the neocons.
You'd get that impression if you look at the areas where they hold similar positions (and there are a few of them), but I would say don't overlook all the issues where they have widely divergent positions. That's what I choose to focus on, otherwise politics would be even more frustrating.

Ugmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-06-2014, 11:20 AM
  #75
Epsilon
#TeamHolland
 
Epsilon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Florence, SC
Posts: 34,847
vCash: 500
QE is slavery!

Epsilon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:35 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.