HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Petry selected USHL All-Star

Old
01-24-2007, 01:37 PM
OilNAmerica

vCash: 500
Petry selected USHL All-Star

Prospect Jeff Petry was recently selected to his 2nd consecutive USHL All-Star game scheduled for Tuesday Jan 30th at 7 pm CST. The event will be broadcast via the Internet free of charge for those who want to see him play and haven't yet. Petry currently has a 10-13--23 line. The link to the article about the free broadcast is listed below.

http://ushl.com/news/story.cfm?id=166

OilNAmerica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-24-2007, 01:46 PM
s7ark
LeonTheProfessional

Good news! I am very excited to check out this game. I haven't seen enough of Petry yet. Just those clips that were floating around during the draft last year.

s7ark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-24-2007, 01:47 PM
Oilbleeder
Lead us to glory.

vCash: 81
Does anyone know where i can find he Rosters?? I tried the websie but couldnt find it..??

Oilbleeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-24-2007, 01:51 PM
OilNAmerica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilbleeder View Post
Does anyone know where i can find he Rosters?? I tried the websie but couldnt find it..??
The rosters can be found here http://ushl.com/allstar/rosters0607.cfm By the looks of things, at least prospect wise, the West appears to be the better team. Especially on defense, joining Petry are highly rated Nick Petrecki, Colby Cohen and Tristin Llywellen, as well as Shane Sims who was drafted last yr.

OilNAmerica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-24-2007, 01:55 PM
Oilbleeder
Lead us to glory.

vCash: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by OilNAmerica View Post
The rosters can be found here http://ushl.com/allstar/rosters0607.cfm By the looks of things, at least prospect wise, the West appears to be the better team. Especially on defense, joining Petry are highly rated Nick Petrecki, Colby Cohen and Tristin Llywellen, as well as Shane Sims who was drafted last yr.
Thanks man,

To anyone who is going to watch the game, as you check out Petry, could you also evaluate Petricki?? I would really appreciate it, i love this kid, and im hoping the Oilers will draft him. hank you in advance.

Will Petry play top 4 role?? I hope so.

Oilbleeder is offline   Reply With Quote