HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

OT- Help Me! Videotron/Bell Subscribers I need your help!

Old
01-25-2007, 11:26 AM
Kostitsyn404*

vCash: 500
OT- Help Me! Videotron/Bell Subscribers I need your help!

I know this is the wrong place to post this and I already did post it in the geeks section, but frankly it's not specifically montrealers mainly so I'll never get any help.

Click Here to go to original thread and read my situation.

Any info/help would be most appreciated. Didn't put it in the habs section to start trouble, but why ask people from Colorado etc about help with Videotron lol.

Kostitsyn404* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-25-2007, 11:31 AM
mabus

Your story was a bit confusing, I'd strong recommend phoning bell canada {just dial zero on your phone, and ask to be connected to the business office} and they should be able to help you and give you all the information you need.

mabus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-25-2007, 11:39 AM
Kostitsyn404*

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabus View Post
Your story was a bit confusing, I'd strong recommend phoning bell canada {just dial zero on your phone, and ask to be connected to the business office} and they should be able to help you and give you all the information you need.
Basically I'm moving February 1st within the SAME city in the west island, Pointe-Claire. It's literally like 5 min car drive away. Basically videotron claims they don't "support" this area even though the complexe itself packages their basic cable WITH their apartments (***). So I basically wanted to know if I can either

A) Get my old # from videotron forwarded to my new one at bell.

B) Get my old # from videotron have a message telling people my new #

C) Get Bell to give me my old # straight up. (I know cell phone companies do this but I doubt home phones right?)

Old
01-25-2007, 01:00 PM
Vicious

Send a message via MSN to Vicious
When we transfered from Bell to Videotron backin July, we kept the same phone number (they ask you). I don't know if it works the other way around too, though.

Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-25-2007, 03:39 PM
Kostitsyn404*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious View Post
When we transfered from Bell to Videotron backin July, we kept the same phone number (they ask you). I don't know if it works the other way around too, though.
thanks man. I'm almost positive it works both ways then.

Old
01-25-2007, 05:13 PM
ThaDevilGirl

We switched from Videotron to be back with Bell again and you can keep the same number, but call Bell before canceling Videotron. If not, they can have some problems to get your number.

ThaDevilGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-26-2007, 08:48 AM
Kostitsyn404*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komisarek_freak View Post
We switched from Videotron to be back with Bell again and you can keep the same number, but call Bell before canceling Videotron. If not, they can have some problems to get your number.
Thank you SO much.

Old
01-26-2007, 09:00 AM
Kostitsyn404*

So they don't actually have videotron at my complex. I'm switching to bell canada.